Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 10/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 10/27

• Options
    edited October 2020

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, opk, hio

R/R:  woke up early to temp then couldn’t get back to sleep so enjoying a coffee with eggnog instead of milk (so delish) lol and yes pls don’t flame me for buying eggnog this early 🤪

CS/Q: a bit disheartened to see no temp rise this morning 👀 cm has dried up, I had O pain 2 days ago now and Positive opk 2 days ago too (took one yesterday and it was negative) - idk. Maybe it’ll be up tomorrow, or maybe we’ll start this whole dance again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@canucklehead123 today’s temp could definitely be a fallback rise. I bet it will be up again tomorrow! I’m a firm believer that Christmas doesn’t start until after thanksgiving but eggnog seems like a flame-free way to dip your toes in 

Month/Cycle: 23/26

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM, Giving a new RE a call this month 

R/R: My first day back to work (from home) was not as crazy as I was anticipating. We went and picked up DH’s new (to us) car last night and he loves it. For some reason I didn’t do any research on it, I just assumed since it is a Toyota that it would have great safety ratings, but I decided to look it up to confirm last night and apparently the 4Runner is one of the worst cars for rollover risk. It’s giving me so much anxiety but it’s such a popular car so I don’t really get it? We did Carvana so we can still return the car so I’m going to talk to him and see what he thinks but I feel bad because he likes it so much. Ugh. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 I'm intrigued by the concept of eggnog with coffee. Hopefully your temp will be up tomorrow!

@bows22 ugh I totally get that anxiety. I hope you can come to an agreement that you'll be comfortable with.

Month/Cycle: 17/10

CD: 54

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: well I get an unexpected couple days at home. I got a sore throat last night that has continued today. I answered my daily questionnaire and had to indicate yes to covid symptoms. My principal called this morning and said I couldn't come to school without a negative covid test and the earliest I was able to schedule one is tomorrow afternoon. Soooo I'm home and enjoying some time to myself. Aside from my sore throat, I feel fine so that's a plus.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @bows22 ooh a fallback rise!! Thanks for restoring my hope - forgot about that phenom!  So weird - I definitely covet a 4Runner, idk why though maybe I’ve been influenced.  Never thought about it’s safety though - you’d think it was great as you say everybody has one!  Our neighbour got a white 4Runner at the same time we got our minivan (I would have rather got an suv but DH sold me on the automatic sliding doors) and I’m still a little envious when I see it parked out front!! 

@gingermama29 I definitely recommend - it makes the coffee velvety smooth and so tasty!  Sorry you have a sore throat, hope it goes away soon!!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@canucklehead123 definitely intrigued by eggnog with coffee! That sounds delicious, and I can totally get on board with anything Christmas at this point to make 2020 better!

@bows22 my coworker has had a 4Runner for YEARS, and loves it. She leases, and consistently gets a 4Runner! Glad your first day back to work went well!

@gingermama29 hope your throat feels better soon, but a few days off sounds nice!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: FF, bbt, OPKs, prenatals, HIO 

R/R: Rant - still dealing with my stupid cable provider. Supposed to get a call back today about adding a new cable box to our account so maybe it’ll get squared away. I just want to be able to watch cable from my bed! LOL Rave - my iPad comes today! I am like a kid on Christmas. I got a case and a stylus for it, and I am dying to try the Procreate app to make all sorts of pretty graphics.

CS/Q: small temp rise this morning but I woke up way earlier than normal, so it might be a bit off. Got an even darker OPK than I did yesterday afternoon, so I’m guessing I am in the middle of my surge or hitting peak this morning? HIO last night and will do the same tonight. 

• Options

@bows22 the 4Runner sits higher for its "off-road capabilities" and is top heavy so thats the rollover risk. Honestly, as long as you are not going rock climbing or taking a corner at high speeds the rist is minimum. Source-I love cars

@canucklehead123 eggnog in coffee is soooooo yummy

@gingermama29 enjoy your days off!!

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: bbt and the no pants dance

R/R: see tw Tuesday post

CS/Q: arrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @gingermama29 enjoy your time at home! I can’t go to the office for 2 weeks since I was in Florida and it’s pretty nice. I hope it’s just a sore throat and not covid! 

@d@daisy528 ugh messing up a crucial temp by waking up early is the worst. I think your HIO plan is good though! Enjoy that iPad!

@l@legendairymomma that’s what I was thinking/hoping also with the 4Runner but I saw this article that was like “would you risk driving your loved ones in this vehicle” and now I can’t get it out of my head 🙄🙄. I told MH that if he’s comfortable keeping it then I am too so we’ll see. As for your chart, those temps are really steady! Is the spacing of the chart different than FF like maybe a jump would be more obvious there? I’m not familiar with the app you are using. Regardless I’d be frustrated too!

• Options
    @bows22 no spacing issues, just a later ovulation than usual. Of course its because I told hubs that. I wasn't going to order any opks because I have been regularly ovulating within a day pr 2 of the projection 🙄
  • Options
    @daisy528 enjoy your new iPad! 

@legendairymomma sorry for the frustration with your temps. Hopefully it'll spike soon!

@bows22 thanks friend! 💕

AFM, I got back from my doctor a little while ago and she's pretty sure it's strep. We obviously will need the test to come back to know 100% for sure but she's pretty confident it is and wrote me a prescription for antibiotics. My COVID test is tomorrow afternoon and then I just have to wait for results, which could be a couple days. I'm feeling confident it'll be negative though.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 strep is so terrible!!! Sorry for you 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 I’m not personally into eggnog but you’ll get no grief from me in starting the holiday vibes early. The day after Halloween is Christmas season in my books!
    @bows22 I don’t blame you for being a little nervous about the safety ratings but I’m sure as long as you’re safe drivers using it for normal daily stuff it wouldn’t be that much riskier
    @gingermama29 as much as strep sucks it’s good to know it’s most likely that and not covid! Hopefully the test tomorrow confirms. 
    @daisy528 cable companies are the worst! Hopefully you can enjoy your new iPad until they get back to you
    @legendairymomma hope the dentist turns out as well as it can!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, and HIO

R/R: I have no clue what’s going on with this cycle tbh, I’m getting stronger OPK readings in the afternoons but never positive and they’re all weak in the nights/mornings. CM has been watery but never EW too. Just wishing AF would come at this point so I can start over fresh.