May 2021 Moms

Questions week of 10/25

What questions do you have this week?!?!

Me:29 DH:30
Married:10/2012
TTC #1: 12/2017

Re: Questions week of 10/25

• Has anyone had pink mucus discharge ? I am 12 weeks .. of course this happens on a Sunday 
  • mimsermimser member
    edited October 2020
    @babybou4 I had, at around 9 weeks. 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2020
    I'm planning on having my first appointment tomorrow. What questions did they ask at your first appointment that you weren't expecting? (intake appointment) 
    - random medical questions? 
    - do they ask questions about previous pregnancies? 
  • @littlelibelula I don't think they asked me anything unexpected. Mostly just about how I'm feeling. I have the same OB so she made some comments about my last pregnancy being uncomplicated. She asked if I had questions and that was about it.
  • @littlelibelula Mine did ask about previous pregnancies as well as delivery. I'm with a new OB but same hospital system as my first so they had notes about it. Other than that, they mostly asked basic medical questions and allowed me to ask all of my questions for them. 
  • How long did your NIPT results take? Just had my blood drawn and ultrasound today. But I want to know!!! They said 7-10 days, praying it will be faster than that. I feel like Veruca from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I WANT IT NOW!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• mimsermimser member
    edited October 2020
    @yellingbanana don't ask me, mine took over 4 weeks last time 😅 but to be fair those were the early COVID days and I had to get a redraw. At the clinic I go to they say 5-7 business days
  • @yellingbanana unsure. They said it would take a week, but it looks like results were actually posted to my portal the same day they were drawn. In any event, they were in there yesterday when I logged in exactly a week later. 
  • Does anyone else feel like they might already be feeling baby move? With DS I didn't feel anything even slight until 14-15 weeks and the first decent noticeable kick at 17 weeks. I'm only 11+1 today and know it's super early but I swear I felt her twice yesterday and once just now after finishing dinner. 
  • @spartan4life Gah! Did you see my google search history!? "Can you feel baby move at 12 weeks?" 😂😂😂 I swear that I fet him a couple of times! I felt my second around 14/15 weeks also, so I have no idea if I'm going crazy or if it's legit!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t haha ok maybe I'm not completely crazy 🤣
  • @spartan4life I thought I was feeling them a week or two ago until I found out I have anterior placentas 🤷‍♀️ But I swear it felt like those first flutters!
  • @gusgus14 I have an anterior placenta as well! I’m trying to mentally prepare myself that I won’t feel baby until much later than usual but I’m really hoping it’s not the case. I’m so excited for that! 
  • @brynn_mamaof4 I was so disappointed when my OB pointed it out! Feeling the movement is the only part of pregnancy that I truly enjoy. The rest is just kind of 🤷‍♀️.
  • @yellingbanana @texas_t @spartan4life I actually thought I may have felt baby the other day! I felt baby I’m my first pregnancy at 16 weeks.
  • I keep thinking I might have felt the baby but still not definite, I'm 13+2. 

• I feel like this time around I'm more aware of what things feel like so I'm really hoping it is baby I'm feeling in there!
  • @dlynn484 great news that everything looked good! No idea about miscarriage risk. Can't wait to hear what you're having!! Do you have a feeling one way or the other?
  • @dlynn484 can't wait to hear what you're having!