Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 10/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 10/23

• Month/Cycle: 10/3 AL

CD/DPO: 26/10 or 11

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF, but spotting this AM so don’t think I will need to test this month

R/R: It’s Friday! That is my rave. I spent a good chunk of time yesterday clearing out my inbox and finally getting caught up on things, so hopefully I can go home on time today! 

CS/Q: Eh

• @fitzfizz fx to go home on time today! Do you have any weekend plans lined up? 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: ehh

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: not unless late 

R/R: well...my jury summons selected me - for a 6 month assignment. Should be interesting with work this holiday season since I’ll be in courthouse 2x a week. Also, last day of work before being off all next week. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz sorry to hear about the spotting. 😢 But happy Friday!

@And846 6 months?!? Holy shit! That is insane! Sorry you were selected!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: 10/30, maybe 10/29

R/R: I had ZERO motivation yesterday so I got almost nothing done. Oops. So I really need to kick it in to gear today! Also, college football is back today and I’m pumped! Woohoo!

CS/Q: got my CH so I’m done temping for this cycle. ❤️ Wish me luck.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @fitzfizz sorry for the spotting! 

@And846 yikes!!! That is a LONG assignment!

@chindimples04 yay for CHs and to be able to stop temping!

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 30/7

Timing: -2, 0(IUI), +1

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: one more week! I go back and forth between being antsy for it to come sooner and wanting the day to never come

R/R: yay for Friday! I stayed up too late watching football last night, and I try to stay away from caffeine during the TWW, so I’m exhausted haha. And I had to wake up early on top of it. I had a progesterone check this morning, so hopefully those results come back okay!

CS/Q:

• paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited October 2020

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 21/ like 11? I think.

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: probably tomorrow morning 😬

R/R: pretty sure I’m getting a yeast infection so that’s cool. I guess luckily for me anyways they’re usually external but still uncomfortable. Sorry about the tmi. Can I also just say I’m SO over 2020... ugh. It’s been nothing but the year of doom. 😩

CS/Q: didn’t chart this cycle/none. 

Edit to add @fitzfizz how do you feel about that? I got a summon for federal jury 2 summers ago but couldn’t do it for medical reasons(not related to below mentioned anxiety). It was my second in my life and the first time my number wasn’t called so I got out of it. I feel like it would be interesting but also I have horrible social anxiety so I feel like I’d be a terrible juror. 

• @paytonpedro sorry about the yeast infection, those are no fun. GL tomorrow!
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited October 2020
    Thank you @runningoncookies
    eta to add tag
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited October 2020
    I missed jumping in here yesterday. 

@fitzfizz Hope this day really is reasonable for you & that you get out of work on time!
    @And846 Sorry you got picked! Maybe it will be a relief from any half-witted seasonal worker shenanigans. 
    @chindimples04 Good luck being productive today. You can do it!
    @runningoncookies Sorry you’re so tired. Those day-afters are no fun. Hope the progesterone comes back quick & informative!
    @paytonpedro Ugh, lets hope you’re wrong about that infection! 

Month/Cycle: 29/idk

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -5, -4, -1, O

Typical LP length: On progesterone, so it will be looooong😩

Testing: I normally start testing around now because I’m a sadist (kidding). But I had a trigger shot of Ovidrel before ovulation and it’s still not out of my system. I’m surprised because it was only 250 hCG. I’ve had 500 before and that always tested out of my system by 9DPO. I didn’t expect 250 to stick around this long. So anyway, can’t test until this trigger is gone, maybe this weekend or early next week.  

R/R: Rave: I got so much done yesterday! Tied up all the loose ends with the work project, had some productive meetings, got appointments and meetings scheduled for next week. This is the first morning I woke up not stressed about work & things hanging over my head. Also, I got a new air fryer & made dinner in it last night. It was great! 

CS/Q: Temp is climbing back up. 

• @fitzfizz don't you hate it that early pregnancy signs and early AF signs are the same? Maybe see you over to WTO. 
    @And846 that is a long jury duty stint; hopefully you can figure it out w/ your holiday work schedule.
    @chindimples04 how did your talk therapy appointment go? 
    @runningoncookies do you think you'll cheat and do a HPT? Or are you committed to waiting until your beta?
    @paytonpedro I didn't even know you could get an external YI. I've only ever had an internal one. Do you know what triggers yours? Or are they random. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 30/17

Timing: doesn't mapper

Typical LP length: 17 days when on progesterone supplements

Testing: I tested 11DPO, 13DPO and just for funsies 16DPO. All BFNs

R/R: AF is coming today/tomorrow, but I've been super anxious this week what with bad reaction to anti-anxiety meds (insomnia) and my sleep has been terrible, so I'm half expecting my period to be delayed. So over this cycle: mentally, emotionally, and physically. I will likely stop posting to the dailies on a daily basis so as not to be a Debbie Downer. 

CS/Q: won't bother

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @keikilove hopefully the HCG is sticking around for other reason? 🤞🏼🤞🏼
    @acleverusername sorry for the BFNs. 😭 therapy was actually really awesome. She was all curled up in her home, with a baggy sweatshirt, messy bun, glasses, and her dog in her lap. It made her feel so personable. She has a focus in women’s health, too, which made talking too her about TTC really easy and honestly, entertaining. 
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 Nope to the hCG hanging around for other reasons. The tests have faded day by day, and today is the lightest of all the lines, but it’s definitely a remnant of the trigger shot. Plus I have no other symptoms of being KU, unfortunately, and I’m very sensitive to symptoms after 2 years at this game so no, it’s definitely the trigger shot.😉 Glad your therapy session went well! 

@acleverusername Sorry for the BFNs. I don’t think you need to take a break due to feeling like a Debbie Downer. Take a break if it’s better for you personally, but this space is for the ups and downs too. 
  • @keikilove really wish I was wrong but I don’t think so. I think I’ve caught it early though so it’s pretty mild, but still uncomfortable. 

@acleverusername at this risk of this being tmi (it is...🙈) I’m going to answer your question in a spoiler lol. 

I’ve only had an internal yeast infection once, they’re always external for me and occur right in where my clit is. I’ve been told it’s because my skin is sensitive and I’m fair skinned but idk how true that is. Maybe it’s the shape of my vagina? Sometimes I get them from.... vigorous or too much sex... 🙈🙈 and I think at other points certain soaps may have triggered them. But generally they seem to be kind of random. Id have to say after having that one internal infection, the external are not as bad!! They always seem to be during the luteal phase though and usually then I’ll get af and it like washes it away. This whole convo is so weird for me. Lol. 

• @keikilove I’m so glad you had a productive day! Always good to wake up not feeling immediately stressed!

@acleverusername so at the moment I actually am out of tests! I think I’m going to wait to order them until Monday. It’s hard because I didn’t test out my trigger so I don’t want to risk testing too early and getting my hopes up! And I feel like at this point I won’t know if it’s the trigger or the real thing. So....to answer your question I haven’t decided yet. Haha we will see how much willpower I have after I actually have tests in my hand lol! I’m sorry you’re still feeling not great. I so hope that your side effects fade soon and you can get some sleep/feel better. 
  • @keikilove I missed your update while typing mine (took my sweet time). Temp climb looks nice! And I'm really happy to hear about your productive day yesterday. Less stress is best for baby making. 
    @paytonpedro lol, yeah so what I know is AF "resets" your internal Ph balance and that's why an YI tends to go away with your period. And good riddance. I usually get one if I stay in a wet swimsuit for too long. 
    @chindimples04 so happy to hear that your session was good. Is this through your work's EAP? 
    @runningoncookies I wish your much self-restraint. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @runningoncookies you have more restraint than I have. I have everything crossed!
    @paytonpedro sorry about the YI. That sucks!
    @acleverusername we have an app through our insurance that allows us to see a therapist through it. It’s called amwell? I didn’t want to start with the EAP and then have to switch to someone new. 
    TTC History

• @And846 6 months sounds rough! And my plans for the weekend are to have some family members over for dinner, but it should be fun.

@chindimples04 Yay for CH! I hope it helps you stress less. Also, saw your comment about the telehealth and I’m amused that your reaction to how she looked was so positive. I used to be one of the doctors on the Amwell platform and I was always so paranoid about looking professional on the top even though I was definitely wearing pajama pants off screen haha

@runningoncookies I have cut back on caffeine during TWW, but I might die with no caffeine. Caffeine is the only reason I am a morning person haha

@paytonpedro Sorry about the yeast infection. I hope the treatment works of that is what is going on.

@keikilove I’m glad you had a productive day! I hope that means you can enjoy the weekend.

@acleverusername We can be Debbie downers in WTO together! 
  • @fitzfizz It made her feel more human and less like this uptight professional. It made it feel like talking to a friend. Idk how else to word it. It was really easy to open up. She didn’t look unkept, just relaxed.
    TTC History