May 2021 Moms

PGAL Check-in 10/21

How far along are you?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: Rollercoasters. Love them or hate them?

Re: PGAL Check-in 10/21

• How far along are you? 11w3d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Symptoms are letting up finally and I was actually able to get some stuff done this weekend.  I get to taper off progesterone starting Sunday, so that's exciting and should help any remaining nausea hit the dust!.  Mentally/emotionally I think I'm in a good place! Had a good appointment today, so that was reassuring.  I also have a doppler coming in the mail soon!

Any upcoming appointments? I had one today - HB of 164!  I don't have my next appointment until the Monday of Thanksgiving, but I get an ultrasound, so that's cool!

GTKY: Rollercoasters. Love them or hate them? Man, I used to love them! Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've gotten progressively motion sick, so now, they are few and far between.  I will probably force myself to ride them when my kids are older, though.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t cannot wait to hear how the doppler works for you!

How far along are you?
    9+4

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? i feel like a broken record, but tired. also the nausea sets in more quickly between meals now. i also have a cold so that doesnt help!

Any upcoming appointments? next friday!

GTKY: Rollercoasters. Love them or hate them? hate! so scared of them and always have been since i was a kid.  even now if i am less scared, i would definitely get sick so its a BIG no from me.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Nauseous in the afternoon and evening, hungry all the time. Emotionally, I have to say it's been a good week, I felt confident in this pregnancy. I am officially in my personal "safe zone" for the first trimester based on history. Now I have I entire 2nd trimester to go through.

Any upcoming appointments? November 3 Appointment with my high risk OB, NT scan on November 6 and Cerclage on November 9.

GTKY: Rollercoasters. Love them or hate them? Love them! Although I haven't been on one in probably 10 years. But I used to have a summer pass at our city's Six Flags Park!
  • How far along are you? 12w1d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Still pretty darn nauseous and have had some lovely headaches creeping in every now and then. But really over the moon and starting to get excited! Also starting to feel pregnant with a heavier belly and I have the slightest baby bump. Broke out a bellaband this week to wear with my tight high rise skinny jeans that I can no longer comfortably button 😂

Any upcoming appointments? Entertainment u/s coming up on Monday! Planning to get some keepsake photos to share with my immediate family during our planned reveal for mid-Nov (they know nothing yet and this will be their first grand child!) Also have some platelet bloodwork coming up next Wednesday, which is standard for lovenox injections. 

GTKY: Rollercoasters. Love them or hate them? I'm with @mimser - I love them! We go to Disney World almost every year and my favorite ride there is the Rockin' Rollercoaster. Have been on some pretty crazy ones in my day 😝
  • UGHHHHHHH. So, I have been so sweaty at night, to the point when I wake up and have been sleeping on my side, between my thighs is soaking wet and I completely freak out until I realize that it's sweat.  SO NOT FUN.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t it happened to me like 2-3 times and I got so nervous too. It wasn't soo bad, my chest was a bit damp still stressed me out. Also because I usually get bad night sweats a few days before my period and during!