May 2021 Moms

STM+ Check In Week of 10/21

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush?

Re: STM+ Check In Week of 10/21

• How far along are you? 11w3d

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 2 kids - Caleb aged 5 and Owen aged 22 months

Rants/Raves: I have a doppler appointment today, so that's exciting.  We have a 3 bedroom house and plan to move Owen into Caleb's room soon.  I've been looking at changing up the theme of the room, but I'm about to give up because I can't find any planet stuff I like.  It's currently dinosaurs, so I think it might just have to work, lol!

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? Zac Efron aged really well.  I developed major eyes for him in The Greatest Showman!

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• How far along are you? 9+6

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 boys, 4yo, 3yo and 1yo

Rants/Raves: Rant: bedtime! yesterday was DS#2's 3yo check up, and I asked the doctor what to do about the fact that he's clearly exhausted but refuses to sleep, and he just reiterated everything we already know about bedtime routines, so I'm biting the bullet and becoming one of those moms whose stays in the room. I'm dreading it, but I hope it will be short term pain for long term gain. Rave: DH surprised me with new headphones last week, I've been trying basically every type under the sun, and have not found any I'm happy with. He bought me a pair like air pods (but much cheaper) and I'm in love. I'm finally making some headway through my podcast backlog.

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? This is probably a huge UO but William Daniels.

• Loading the player...
  • @mrosek91 Definitely not my crush, but I adored him in his roll on Grey's Anatomy.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• How far along are you? 11+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One daughter, OG age 2...almost 3. 

Rants/Raves: It's only 10:15 am and I am so ready for lunch already. Not really the food part although I'm not feeling totally awful today but just the break from work part. 

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? I probably have an embarrassing number of celeb crushes :D but for this thread I'll stick with Julian Edelman @texas_t I do love me some Zac Efron though. 

@mrosek91 good luck!!

• How far along are you? 12+4 (cannot keep track of this, I have to check every single time)

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 kids, almost 14yr DD, 9 yr DD, and almost 4 yr DS, but if feels like more because I take care of another toddler and baby. 

Rants/Raves: I accidentally got up after my first alarm today, I usually sleep through it. So I lost 40 minutes of sleep. Rave- my almost 14 yr DD has been so helpful and understanding lately, I love her. 

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney. I know he is getting old, but gorgeously! And I guess that’s how you know I’m old too 😂 I joke with my husband that he is like a Hispanic George Clooney because he is aging so well! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana okay this might be way TMI but this is just who I am and you guys will probably learn real quick that I will pretty much share anything and I don't care  :D  ANYWAY. I used to have the absolute biggest crush on George Clooney. I mean for years and years from the time I was a pre-teen until some time in my mid-20s I was absolutely in love with him and thought he was so hot. Well, one night I had a sex dream about him and in the dream he had the teeniest tiniest micro-peen and when I woke up I was no longer physically attracted to him. Like, not at all. And I'm still not! I mean I can appreciate his looks but I mostly feel nothing. It's the craziest thing! It was like a switch was flipped. 
  • @gusgus14 Omg. Dead.  : :D:D Now every time I see see George Clooney I'm going to think of his micro-peen  :D
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @gusgus14 and @texas_t 🤣🤣🤣 OMG it’ll never be the same!!! Lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @gusgus14 that's hilarious! and I love it!

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• How far along are you? 12+1

How many kids do you already have? Ages? Two kids 7 year old boy and my daughter will be 3 next week😭

Rants/Raves: Nothing right now. 

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush? I don't really have one, I love Jason Segal😂 

• I’m just here for the celebrity crush question. I’ll love Brad Pitt forever, no matter how old and crazy he gets. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Andy Samberg. And this weird old man thing with Steve Martin after reading/watching Shopgirl (has anyone read/seen it?)