Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check In Week of 10/19

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 16

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peach

Upcoming appointments: 16 week check Nov 3

How are you feeling?: Most of the first trimester nasties have dropped off. Still ridiculously tired though.

Rants/Raves: NIPT came back low risk! Yay!

Questions: Getting sleep with a newborn is perpetually on my mind. I'm going to be working on an online BSN program when baby arrives plus caring for my 5 and 3 year olds. I'm looking into Taking Cara babies. Any other programs to suggest? 

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? Almost anywhere if I am kid free. But I particularly enjoy Trader Joe's, Target, and a local vegan bakery
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 1st / 12 +3 (jealous of everyone who is officially out of the 1st trimester)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+, this will be baby #4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: GREEN!  😀

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a gherkin pickle, whatever that is

Upcoming appointments: not until Dec 1st

How are you feeling?: a little bit better, my nausea is actually better if I don’t eat a lot, but then I inevitably get really hungry and eat a bunch and feel sick

Rants/Raves: we have a live-in nanny as opposed to daycare (they stay a year), and we officially hired ours for next year after our current nanny leaves in Feb, so that relieves a lot of stress!

Questions: none

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why?
    Amazon because I don’t have to leave my house. 😉

@lexibizzel yay for coming back as low risk!  I’ve never used any of the sleep programs, so I don’t have any advice there. I am hoping that the next one is a great sleeper like the last. 
    @aisukurimsarang that’s so great you’re having a little girl since that’s what you wanted!  PGAL brain is the worst. And the mask thing drives me BONKERS.  I traveled out of town this weekend and all I can say is that I am disappointed in humanity. It’s a long temporary, but it’s temporary, suck it up and protect me by wearing your mask correctly like I am willing to protect you by wearing mine. You’re not special. 
    @riff323 good luck on Fri!  I just had to buy some maternity with the elastic in the side because the only ones I have are full panel, and I’m not ready for those, but my normal jeans just hurt. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @riff323, have you looked into a Bella Band? I used them until my maternity jeans fit. I went to Ross and got some cheap tunic style shirts to cover it.

Edit - Also I'm havi g the same thing with my upper belly. I don't really start to look pregnant until around 24w until then, I just look fatter and fatter. (I'm a 3L coke bottle to begin with) 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  13+3 (but measured 3 days ahead at my 12 week scan..so 13+6?)

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Found out on Friday, team Blue!! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a jalapeño 

Upcoming appointments: Nov 11th check up

How are you feeling?:  Nausea has mostly ended, hooray!  Still exhausted at times and the headaches have started. 

Rants/Raves:  I was mad at DH during dinner last night so I pretty much pushed my food around distracted, and went to bed early. I woke up at 3am starving and with a headache...was so mad at myself! Food over spite, food over spite...

Questions: None that I can think of

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? I never understood the fascination with Target until becoming a mom, and now...I get it. One stop shopping!!! Toting DD around to multiple stops is not fun or easy.  At Target I can hit the grocery section, clothes, gadgets, cleaning supplies, toys, homegoods and pharmacy...it's amazing.  I also love Trader Joe's but working full time means I can only go on the weekend, and I live in the city which any of you city dwellers will know that TJ's in the city on the weekend is a mob scene.  Add COVID capacity restrictions and that means I'm waiting on line for 20+ mins just to ENTER...so I can only go now if DH can stay home with DD because she will not sit still in the line. Ugh. I miss TJ's :( 

@BuckeyeNut05 awesome call on Amazon..that's also a daily staple!!

@mamabee1113 hang in there and hope you feel better soon!  I'm sure the change in seasons isn't helping either - I always start to feel a little down around know when the darkness falls earlier and earlier. Kudos to you for knowing your signs and seeking the assistance you need! 
  • Options

April 15 
    14 weeks abs some days. 

FTM/STM/STM+:
    Third time mom

Pink! Third girl. 

90’s troll doll

Upcoming appointments:
    October 30 for my 16 week

How are you feeling?:
    I feel good, my pregnancies are pretty basic. 

Rants/Raves:
    We are getting new next door neighbors, that we are less than thrilled about. I’m bummed because our neighborhood dynamic was great and I have a feeling the new people will NOT jive with the rest of us. And I’m not interested in my kids interacting with the mom. We live in a suburb full of families and this woman is a stripper. 

I’m at the point where I don’t enjoy shopping anywhere. Covid has ruined any and all shopping experiences. I have been doing a lot of online shopping, which I don’t love either. 

And I did this as a quote so I can’t comment on any of the above ladies. I guess I’ll be doing another post, sorry. 
  • Options
    @Lexibizzel  I am constantly thinking about the newborn sleep deprivation too. It will be 4 years in between newborn stages, so the idea of less than 8 hours of sleep scares me. 

@aisukurimsarang that is so exciting that you are finally getting your girl! You must be over the moon. 

@riff323 I stuck to dresses when I was in the weird middle stage. The Bella band was uncomfortable for me. 

@mamabee1113 I hope your new meds help you feel better soon. 

@emeraldisle17 I have most definitely been like that with my husband too. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Apr 17th, 14+4

FTM/STM/STM+: 3TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a baby chick and as tall as a crayon, apparently. Lol. 

Upcoming appointments: Nov 4th

How are you feeling?: Overall, much better. Round ligament pain is on my s*** list though! 

Rants/Raves: Did I mention round ligament pain.. lol. I also can’t button my jeans anymore but maternity jeans don’t fit yet! :s The struggle is real @riff323!

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? Outside of the normal day to day errand running places, Burlington is my favorite! I can spend hours in there looking at kitchen, bathroom, clothes, odds ‘n’ ends and now, baby stuff! Otherwise Walmart or Target for the one stop shop convenience like @emeraldisle17 said :)

I hope your meds level out soon and you feel better in a hurry @mamabee1113 <3
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/4, 16+2

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green :) (much harder now that the NIPT results are in and we could actually find out)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is as tall as a grande iced coffee, haha. 

Upcoming appointments: Bloodwork to be done some time this week, then next appointment is 11/16 and then I think my anatomy scan is the week of Thanksgiving. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good! Happy to have some more energy. For the most part, I'd say I don't really even feel pregnant. Although I am getting a little bump. I can still wear my regular jeans and leggings, but sitting in them for a long period of time is beginning to get a little uncomfortable. I'm at that weird point where if you didn't know I was pregnant, you'd just think I ate a little too much pumpkin pie this quarantine. 

Rants/Raves: Friends have started to send us cute little things - one friend sent "the bump box" with pregnancy items in it, another sent beautiful flowers, another sent some baby toys. I feel like it's really hard during covid to be pregnant and not be able to socialize with friends and family. I expected our first pregnancy to be really different - like will we miss out on spending Christmas with family? It looks like we won't have a babymoon. Will we have a baby shower? But getting these little gifts has been a real bright point and makes me love my friends so much! 

Questions:  None at the moment! 

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? I could walk around home goods all day every day and never get bored. Between home decor, kitchen stuff, cute greeting cards, furniture, etc. it's definitely my happy place :) 
  • Options
    @bblair24 yess also love Hobby Lobby and Michael's! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 20, 14 weeks.

FTM/STM/STM+: 4tm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: navel orange

Upcoming appointments: OB appt just to check in on 11/2. 

How are you feeling?: Finally feel almost normal, except tired. The nausea is so much better. I’m almost out of b6 tablets and am curious what will happen when I stop taking at night. I’m hoping the yucky nausea portion is done.

Rants/Raves: My allergies are so rough but Zyrtec makes me feel exhausted. I need to try a new allergy medicine.

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? Costco, TJs and target get most of my time and money, but a Texas chain called Central Market has my heart. I also love Home Goods!

@theblondebump I too look like I ate too much pie. My tummy is pretty normal in the morning but by noon is definitely bloated and round.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out; MH gave in so we are both finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lemon or a jalapeno

Upcoming appointments: Next OB visit on Friday

How are you feeling?: It depends, the nausea is lessening overall, but it has been a rough couple of days. I'm still really tired and I have headaches a lot. And the reflux is kicking in too. 

Rants/Raves: Waiting impatiently for our NIPS results; my blood draw was last Monday, so hoping to hear something soon. 

Questions: None right now

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? I love Costco, Target and Home Goods. Costco and Home Goods always have fun new things and I love that I can go from looking at clothes to homegoods to stationary or holiday decor at Target. Plus, the dollar spot. 

@theblondebump @pelorunningmama I'm with you guys, I definitely look like I've been eating too much pie/Halloween candy. 
  • Options
    Yes to the dollar spot at Target! haha @bbrahmbhatt my fav area :)

• Options
    4/20, 4&1

FTM/STM/STM+:
    4TM

Team BLUE!

The height of a deck of cards I think 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upcoming appointments:
    This Friday!

How are you feeling?:
    Mostly good! Nausea dying down. Definitely tired at night but not completely exhausted all day.

Rants/Raves:
    Our dang water heater died last night. Got a new one today but uggghhh it’s been a week. 

Questions:

@pelorunningmama I looooove central market 🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s our absolute fav place to get steak & stuff for a cheese tray (which we did last weekend). I do love TJs too!
    I also love me some Hobby Lobby and Michaels @bblair24 @theblondebump - my problem is that I come up with a dozen craft ideas every time I walk in to one of them 🤣
    I think if it just came to browsing, I’d probably choose Half Price Books :)
  • Options
    @pelorunningmama my allergies are the worst always- I take my allergy pill every night before I’m making my way to bed. :)
  • Options
    @allthingsbarbie I need to try taking at night. Good idea!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12+2, May 4th

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Upcoming appointments: not til November

How are you feeling?: I had a random few days of nausea spike again early in the week and still so tired!! 

Rants/Raves: had a dentist appt today and honestly it felt like a mini vacation... no kids crying or asking for anything 🙌

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite store to shop at (could be Target, Costco, Starbucks or your local mom and pop)? Why? Oh man... thats way too hard of a question! Target of course is always fun to browse... I love several local to me stores too.