Questions:

GTKY: How did you meet your SO?

Re: STM+ Check-in 10/19

• Options
    How far along are you? Almost 4 weeks

How big is baby? Chia seed

How many other kids? Ages? 1 just turned 1 last week

Rants/Raves:
    Rave: I can get MH to do all the stuff I don’t wanna do when I’m pregnant 😂 
    Rant: MH told his mom yesterday and she had the absolute worst reaction. If it were my first, I’d care more but I was like ‘eff her’

Questions: none

I met him in college at the local bar 🍺🥴 Very romantic 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4+5

How big is baby? Poppy seed

How many other kids? Ages? I have two daughters ages 3 years and 8 months 

Rants/Raves: I only have one more day of Covid isolation and I'm about to lose my mind. I'll be so happy to be able to see my family again. I just told my sisters and they can't wait to congratulate me in person.

Questions: Anyone have a 1.5 year gap or are having one with the current baby?

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met at the college bookstore 📚

@_orchid_ Our oldest daughter picks up on a lot. I haven't been super careful with my phone calls, so I think it's just a matter of time before I slip up.😬

@mc0303 I'm sorry about the MIL reaction. Was it about having kids so close in age??
  • Options
    @_orchid_ I think I would be terrible at trying to keep it from an older LO, we talk about stuff in front of the 2 year old all the time, and she is such a parrot these days I am worried she will blurt something out to someone we haven't told yet, lol.

@mc0303 That is so rude of your MIL! Mine has been prodding us for months about when we would have another so I can't wait to tell her but we will probably wait until Thanksgiving. 

@marebear15 Hope your last day of isolation flies by!

How far along are you? 4+3

How big is baby? Poppy seed

How many other kids? Ages? 2 year old DD

Rants/Raves: DD has always been an amazing sleeper, but for the last week or so (like right around when I found out I was pregnant) she has been waking in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn and not wanting to go back down, my poor H had to have a sleepover on her floor last night from midnight to 4 am to get her to fall back and stay asleep. 

Questions: Does anyone else feel like their LOs already sense something is up?

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? Tinder  :D
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @_orchid_ aww!! Too cute! MH and I lived in different wings of the same freshmen dorm and never met until senior year. 

@marebear15 🤷🏻‍♀️ I assume so. I really don’t know, she’s so weird. MH’s sister is due in Dec and I have a feeling that she doesn’t want us taking attention from her 🙄 So petty
  • Options
    @_orchid_ We talk about it with our toddler around, but she is only 2. I am concerned she is going to hear us say something and then blurt it out to someone else. I definitely have not told her directly though, because I am sure she would tell others. Can’t imagine what it’s like with a 7 yo. 

@mc0303 Sorry she gave a less than stellar reaction! There is 6 months between your SIL due and you being due. Plenty of time for the word to revolve around her and her new baby. 

@marebear15 Yay for only one more day of covid isolation! 

How far along are you? 7+5 

How big is baby? Silkworm cocoon

How many other kids? Ages? 1 daughter, 2 yo

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? Met through mutual friends, engaged 6 months later and then married 4 months after that.
  • Options
    @_orchid_ same! Both of our boys were winter babies (Feb and Dec). I'm a little nervous about being super pregnant in the heat, but also kind of excited about not having to wear a winter coat with a giant belly. Also my first was born in the middle of a blizzard, so I'm glad that we won't have to worry about that! 

@mc0303 did you recently change your pic to Dr. Cristina Yang? Or was it always her? Happy birthday to your now 1 year old! 

@marebear15 what's the first thing you will do when isolation is up?! The freedom (and also the relief that you do not have COVID)! 

@legallykate oh no! Sleep troubles are the worst. Is she recently 2? Could it be the dreaded 2 year sleep regression? I hope it is just a short phase and her good sleep habits return soon. 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ I'm also keeping it a secret for at least a while. I know that once my hyperemesis fully sets in there's NO hiding it but I'm holding out as long as I can. I at least want to wait until I know for certain my betas are stable.
    @mc0303 I'm sorry your MIL didn't have a good reaction to the pregnancy. Glad you're able to shrug it off off.
    @marebear15 Yay for the last day of isolation! None of mine are super close in age (I have a 4 year gap and I'll have a 3 year gap this time around). Wish I could help you out.
    @legallykate Lol I told MH yesterday that both of my boys seem extra clingy even though we haven't said anything to either of them. My cat has also been ridiculously cuddly the last week.
    @pickle-chips I am ALSO avoiding real work. I have two papers to write today. I'm so sorry you've been having migraines. My last migraine was during my last pregnancy and it's AWFUL when you can't take anything for it. I hope you get some relief soon!

How far along are you? 4+2
    How big is baby? Poppysead
    How many other kids? Ages? 2 boys- 6 and 2
    Rants/Raves: I got the results from my second beta back today! (in spoiler)
    11DPO: 90
    13DPO: 190
    They're having me come in for one more beta this Friday (20DPO) to make sure things keep progressing as they should!
    Questions: Nope
    GTKY: How did you meet your SO? Through a mutual friend turned mutual roommate. I went to this friend's house for game night and my husband was living there at the time. A few months and a messy divorce later and I had moved in with that friend as well.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    6ish weeks. 

How big is baby?
    Apparently, the baby weighs as much as a grain of rice. 

How many other kids? Ages?
    3 girlies- 9, 7, and 3.5

Rants/Raves:
    We told our girls this weekend and they had the sweetest reactions! They've been cuddling and loving on me non-stop and exclaiming, "I can't believe you're pregnant!" 

Questions:
    Does anyone here have a Subaru Ascent? We will be due for a new family vehicle around the time I am due and we were eyeing the Ascent.

Through a friend, right before my 18th birthday. Not high school sweethearts, but pretty close.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    @_orchid_ Congrats! So nice to see you here! DS is almost 6 and we are trying to keep it a secret until I am out of the 1st tri and the genetic testing is back (my practice draws blood for that at 12 weeks). I have just been telling him, mommy is tired, mommy is going to see the doctor, mommy doesn't feel well today, to try to explain why I might be a little off, or not running all over with him like usual. I have a friend with a 6.5 yo who they told a 9 weeks, but told him the baby had to get bigger for them to know if it is healthy. She has some family history of loss, so her son is more knowledgeable than most 6.5 yo on loss of pregnancy. Good luck keeping it a secret!

@mc0303 Sorry your MIL didn't have a good reaction.

@marebear15 glad the COVID isolation is almost up!

@legallykate I don't think DS has caught on, but I have wondered if the cat knows something is up. She has been acting a bit odd with me. DS is like her baby (she was 7 when he was born), so I am curious if she will take to a new baby or be grumpy that I am not focusing on DS.

@pickle-chips I'm sorry about the migraines. I hope you feel better soon!

@klj0228 When you know it's right, you know it's right!

@ashaislurking Yay for your betas! Hope the third goes well!

@disgruntled_pelican We have a Subaru Impreza and a Forester, but I have been eyeing the ascent for the future as well. I had a coworker get one and she likes it a lot.

How far along are you? 7w 5d

How big is baby? Size of a keyboard key!

How many other kids? Ages? DS is almost 6 (N14!)

Rants/Raves: I think the nausea is worse this time, but still manageable. I think some of it is I can't come home from work and be a lump like last time. I need to make dinner, do bath-time, bedtime, etc. I am picking up B6 and Unisom on the way home on my doctor's recommendation

Questions: NATM

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met at grad school orientation. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @mc0303 I'm sorry she had a bad reaction! Really that's awesome you're due so close to your SIL- it will be so much fun to see the cousins interact with each other!!
    @marebear15 yay for the last day! 
    @legallykate is your daughter also getting her 2 year molars? They definitely messed with both my kids' sleep, even more than other teeth. Hopefully it's short lived! 
    @pickle-chips so sorry about the migraines! Hopefully they follow your other pregnancies and go away. My kids moved into a room together this summer- 7+3.5- and we hyped it up a bit so they were excited. My youngest went from a toddler bed to a big bed and that was the toughest transition. They are funny to listen to at night, sometimes they pass right out and sometimes they're up late talking. One draw back is that when one is awake in the morning the other one is too.
    @ashaislurking that's a great beta rise!! Yeah I think if I end up getting sick we'll tell him sooner so that he's not as worried too. 
    @disgruntled_pelican awww that's so sweet! Your girls sound so excited!!
    @DoubleUp8 thanks!!! Good luck keeping it secret too, hoping we can make it to the nipt results. Might end up using what your friend said to her son too. 
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 I hear you! As much as I’m looking forward to sharing this pregnancy with DD (2.5) I also super miss being a pregnant lump. 

How far along are you? 6+2

How big is baby? Chocolate chip!

How many other kids? Ages? DD whose 2.5 (@pickle-chips 2 years 7 months 2 weeks!)

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? Similar to @_orchid_  MH and I met in our freshman dorm. We were summer custodians and worked in a group of 8. We liked each other right away, but we’re dating other people, so we were friends for 2 years first. We dated for four years and have been married for seven. 
  • Options
    Questions: Any advice about fully weaning a toddler? We’re down to just the going to bed nurse, and I’ve been counting down from 20 on each side. I figure I’ll reduce that number a little one week at a time until I feel brave enough to drop it completely. 

Rant: DD has been shirking her nap on the weekends lately. The day is soooo long! I kind of blame myself/ the breastfeeding industrial complex because she only naps at home if I nurse her to sleep (which she now refuses to do, and that’s fine. It would be nice to have a couple months of my boobs to myself). 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4+4

How big is baby? poppy seed?

How many other kids? Ages? 9 (last week) and 6 (7 next month)

Rants/Raves:
    Rave: I had my wisdom tooth pulled out last week so all I've been able to eat is ice cream, Jello, and pudding. While I think I'm fine to eat other food, I'm now using the baby as an excuse to keep having ice cream.

Rant: It's been so long that I feel like a FTM. I find myself looking things up because I just can't remember.

Questions: What will your carseat arrangement look like? Both my kids are still in highback boosters. They are tall enough to switch to the butt cushions so I might do that and put the baby in the middle?

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? I'm old. MySpace/Friendster.
    *TW* loss history
    BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
    BFP 12.13.19 - 12.17.19 - CP
    BFP 3.2.20 - 3.6.20 - CP
    BFP 8.13.20 - 8.17.20 - CP
    BFP 10.15.20 - 10.28.20 M/C @ 5+6

• Options
    @pickle-chips With my girls, I put the baby in the crib into my older DD's room at around 10 months. I was worried the baby would wake up my oldest but she adjusted pretty quickly and sleeps through most things now. A sound machine helped cut down on noise, too.

@_orchid_ We are not telling our kids for as long as possible. My kids attend the school I work at so the last thing I want is for them to accidentally say something to my co-workers!
    *TW* loss history
    BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
    BFP 12.13.19 - 12.17.19 - CP
    BFP 3.2.20 - 3.6.20 - CP
    BFP 8.13.20 - 8.17.20 - CP
    BFP 10.15.20 - 10.28.20 M/C @ 5+6

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 + 3

How big is baby? pencil eraser

How many other kids? Ages? DS is almost 4.

Raves: DS is still being extra helpful and sweet so I hope it lasts.  

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We have gone to school together since kindergarten.  We hated each other at first 😆. Finally became best friends in high school then started dating right after college. 

DS knows but only because the only people he comes in contact with right now already know, and because he's a very rough and tumble little boy and he needed to know to stop randomly body slamming my stomach. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 6+2 

How big is baby? Blueberry

How many other kids? Ages? DD 2.5 (Feb 2018)

Rants/Raves: I know I have been complaining about this a lot, but the morning sickness! I called doctor today to get a prescription for zofran, waiting on a call back. 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? On a scuba diving trip at the Red Sea. 

@notawhoops Ice cream never needs an excuse in my world lol. 
    @laurad75 Your username looks so familiar! Maybe it was from IF world back in 2017/18? 
    @llamamamawearspajamapants I weaned my lo at 22 months. It went surprisingly easier than I thought. We were down to just the 1x before bedtime feeds as well. We just established a new routine that didn't include it (ie reading books, looking at pictures, listening to music). I think she asked about it once and I told her it was finished and she moved on. Definitely harder on me than her. 
    @disgruntled_pelican That is so cute with your girls! 
    @ashaislurking Great beta numbers! 
    @pickle-chips What a pick-up line! Guess it worked lol! 
    @mc0303 Your MIL reaction is so weird if it is because your SIL. That is almost 7 months difference, in the world of babies that is a lifetime (although when they are older it will be great to have cousins same age). My SIL is due in April with her first, so I was hesitant to announce to our family, but we fought hard to get this pregnancy, I am not letting others timelines put a damper on it. 
    @legallykate My DD was so grumpy right after we found out so I was wondering if there was a correlation, but come to find out she was getting her 2 year molars. Now that we are through that she is back to her normal happy self (thank goodness!). 
    @_orchid_ We told our lo a few weeks ago. It has been fun talking about her being a big sister and watching the Daniel Tiger episode about having a baby in the family. She keeps talking about playing with her sister (she is convinced it is a girl). She has slipped up and said something about having a baby in my tummy, but thankfully no one was paying attention when she said it. 
  • Options
    @ramzlau I was thinking the same about you.  I was super active all of 2017 and then we finally got pregnant in 12/2017 with DS.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @ramzlau I agree with you - no reason for anyone to take the joy away of a new baby!! She’s said some truly awful things to my older BIL’s wife about trying to get pregnant before my older SIL 🙄🙊😤 I’m way too happy to let her bring me down
  • Options
    @laurad75 That must be it! I was active 2016/2017 in the IF thread and then we got pregnant in June 2017 with DD. 
  • Options
    @mc0303 Ugh MIL's!  We should start a thread about the ridiculous things they say/ do!  I'm sorry she was rude to you.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @mc0303 When MH told his mom we were expecting our first, she asked if it was planned, lol. We’d been married five years and we’re about to turn 30 - we were the most cliche planned demographic. 

Thankfully she didn’t say it to me directly. MH is the third of four kids born in 6 years and only the second one was planned. So! 
  • Options
    @legallykate haha omg Tinder is where it’s at! I feel like back when we first started dating (when the app was super new), it was weird to tell people that’s how we met because it seemed so crazy. But I feel like now I hear of married couples who met through Tinder (or similar) all the time. 

@disgruntled_pelican we are also trying to figure out our next car purchase! We want a 3rd row so the Ascent is on our list but I feel like I’m leaning toward the hybrid Highlander. I also always see the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade ranked high which surprises me because historically those makers don’t retain value well and can have issues. 

How far along are you? 
    6+3

How big is baby?
    The size of a ladybug

1 DD who is 2

Rants/Raves:
    Rant: Morning sickness is slowly showing it’s ugly face. Had a touch of it the past 2 days and today I had to full on dry heave. It’s so much harder the 2nd time around while also chasing a toddler around 😫
    Rave: My daughter skipped her nap the past few days which totally sucked. And today I was dreading it because I’m just feeling extra blah and wanted to nap myself. And she ended up taking it today! Wooo

Questions:
    For those of you with 2 kiddos already, did you feel totally freaked at the prospect of another kid while pregnant? I just love my little girl SO much and I can’t imagine feeling this way about another. And I totally know once they arrive the love multiples but it’s so hard to picture right now and I feel like her days of being my one and only are limited 😭

Also Tinder haha and we were actually both the first people the other met up with from the app. Super romantic right? Lol
  • Options
    @kaw726 TTM and totally couldn't imagine what it would be like with the second when I was pregnant with him. Both boys too, couldn't imagine loving another boy/not comparing everything about him to his brother. Omg I was so happily surprised- fell head over heels with my second only a few hours after he was born. He's so different from DS1 so I'm not always comparing. I had a lot of anxiety as a FTM and almost none as a STM so I was able to just enjoy him more and breathe it all in. Even the unpleasant phases seemed to go faster bc I was able to relax more and I knew they were just phases. It's sad to think only child days are numbered but think of it more as a bonus for her- #2 will never have you alone like that! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7+4

How many other kids? 1
    Ages? 3

Rants/Raves: My 3yo is in a kicking phase right now. Kicks me whenever she doesnt get what she wants. she somehow always finds my stomach. Kicking as in flailing not deliberate kicking lol

Questions: Is anyone here utterly exhausted? What are you doing to keep your energy up? 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met in college. We were introfuced by a mutual friend ( who i happened to have a little thing for at the time lol) The thing with the mutual friend was over as soon as i met DH. This was about 15 years ago
    \

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    7+1
    How big is baby?
    M&M
    DS who is 3
    Rants/Raves:
    Family... I think that is enough of a rant. 
    Raves- I'm killing it at my new job. 
    Questions:
    None
    Mutual friends introduced us one night. I told him it wouldn't last more than two weeks. He told me he was going to prove me wrong. And now we have a running joke since we just celebrated 10 years. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7+3

How many other kids? Ages? DS - just turned 2!

Rants/Raves:
    rant - DS is potty trained, has been for a few months, but still likes company while he poops - someone needs to read him a book. I have a great sense of smell, and that combined with the nausea is brutal. It would be funny if I didn’t have to try so hard not to throw up. I’ll laugh about this someday, right? 
    Rave - nugget should be getting delivered tomorrow! (You’re welcome and I’m sorry if you haven’t been down that rabbit hole, yet) 

Questions: not yet

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? His older brother introduced us (we refereed soccer games together) - started dating at 17 (he was 18)
  • Options
    @_orchid_ thank you for that reassurance! I’m really hoping it’s the same for me in terms of anxiety this time around. I worried about everything with my daughter (still do) so hoping I’m older and wiser this time haha

@halfanewt we love our Nugget! Hope you do too
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    4+6

How big is baby?
    The size of a water bear! (I’m stupid excited about that comparison 😂)

DS 8, DD 5, DS 2

Rants/Raves:
    rant- my house is a disaster and I have zero motivation to get on top of it. 
    Rave- my 10 y anniversary is this weekend and I’m super excited for a date night!

we met at Texas Roadhouse on a blind date. His best friend was kinda dating my best friend and she was going to dinner with the guys so he (H) requested a hot friend (me lol). We basically have been inseparable since then. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? A gummy bear!

How many other kids? Ages? One DS, he is 2.5 ( ooorr 31 months) 😂 

Rants/Raves: I have my ultrasound today!! I’m simultaneously excited and scared.  

Questions: none for now. 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met through mutual friends. Not too exciting.  We actually went to high school together (his senior year, my freshman) but did not know each other.  He had connections all around me and could have met so many times before we finally did. I’m glad he didn’t meet me earlier because even I didn’t really like me. We’ve been married 9 years together 10. 

Bump isn’t letting me tag for some reason so I’ll come back lol
  • Options
    @kaw726 oh I still have anxiety about my oldest and he's 7! I worry about him all the time and then I'm like ehhh DS2 will be fine LOL
  • Options
    @sgrn18 :D 31 months. Enjoy seeing your little gummy bear today!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 w

How big is baby? An Appleseed 

How many other kids? Ages? 2; 3.5 and 1.5

Rants:
    Raves:

Questions: To add to the general car discussion, we need a new car too. We have a station wagon and I love it. I’m hoping that the bigger Volvo wagon will fit 3 across if I get slim seats like Cleks. If not I want to look at Subarus, which my husband is vehemently opposed too but it’s that or a van and I LOVE the storage on my wagon so...we will see. 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? I was doing an internship and he was finishing a post graduate program at a research center. Our programs overlapped by a couple weeks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7w3d

How many other kids? Ages? Two girls ages 2.5 and 4.

Rants/Raves: I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG) yesterday after going to the ER for fluids and IV anti-nausea medication. I feel like I'm dying. I never had this with the other pregnancies. Still waiting to pick up yet another prescription for nausea and vomiting, but it was delayed at the pharmacy. I'll be up to two at the same time and am really hoping they help.

Questions: No

We met as freshman in college at a party. It was the day after my birthday, so I was celebrating. He thought I was cute and I found him annoying, but he offered me a shot, so I took one. Later we became friends on FB and started dating a week later. Been together 13.5 years now and married for 7. Because of this story, my husband's wedding ring has "take a shot with me" carved in the band.
  • Options
    @halfanewt What color did you get?! We love our nuggets (currently being used as an ice cream truck). I want the new Atlantis cover, so will do the preorder in November. 

@JournoGrl23 I hope the meds help! That sounds so miserable! 
  • Options
    @JournoGrl23 Oh no! That sounds miserable. I hope the meds help. 

@ashaislurking His reasons are dumb. Mostly it’s an image thing. I mean, it’s fine we get to have dumb opinions. Hopefully it won’t matter and I’ll be able to fit 3 in a Volvo. 
    Pregnancy Ticker