May 2021 Moms

Symptoms Thread 10/17

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Re: Symptoms Thread 10/17

• 10 weeks now 

Either the nausea is subsiding or my medication is working better. Who knows. 
    My hips are already giving me problems with brings me back to last time with SPD and makes me so scared for later in the pregnancy. 
  • 11 weeks today. So sick. I’ve lost 4lbs the last two weeks even without vomiting. Bleh.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 9w3d and my symptoms started to come and go. But today I feel not bad, nausea is usually better on the week end, but it was definitely there the last couple days, after I got nervous because I wasn't nauseous anymore 🤦‍♀️. Still tired in the afternoon and evening, and boobs are still a little bit sore too, but not very much.
  • 11w4d here today. Still nauseous and a headache every now and then. Suffering from heartburn if I eat too much! 
  • 9 weeks 4 days. I’m still very nauseous and have lost a good amount of weight, but days seem to be improving slowly. Very tired, not sleeping great... but no heartburn this pregnancy!! (So far) for that I am thrilled. 

4th baby on the way oh wow do I look super pregnant. I have since about 8 weeks. Guess my body remembers and is more than ready lol. 
  • ccmrc143ccmrc143 member
    edited October 2020
    10w5d and feeling mostly good, which is slightly worrisome for me since I generally worry about everything anyway! The last three days or so I’ve had no nausea and hardly even that gross feeling I’ve gotten so used to. I wonder if I’ve just gotten better at managing it by always eating something every 90 minutes or so. I’m trying to always remind myself of the symptoms I do still have: sore boobs, constipation, exhaustion, slight food aversions, moodiness, and even a noticeable little bump! 
  • 9+3 and my stomach and I are in pretty regular disagreement (although thankfully no vomiting). Still having the crazy dreams, and exhaustion.
    Also pregnancy brain is in full effect. I was trying to figure out how mimser was also 9+3 when she's due the day before me, took way longer than it should have to realize she posted yesterday. 🤦‍♀️
  • @mimser mine only bothers me mid afternoon into evening.  i get nothing in the AM!
  • @asf0613 glad I'm not alone! 
  • mimser said:
    Does anybody else's nausea gets worse as the day goes? I'm basically fine in the morning and by mid afternoon I am definitely not fine...
    I’m not fine in the morning, have an hour or two early afternoon I feel ok-ish and then after dinner I’m couch bound. Eating seems to make it worse. Quite the conundrum.
  • @mimser I'm usually the worst I think he afternoon and evening as well! Thankfully I don't feel like a giant bag of dog poo in the morning or I don't think I'd be able to function!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Same here as well... nausea is worse in the afternoon/evening. Usually feel ok around bedtime. I wake up feeling ok till about 11/12
  • Ok! I thought I was just a weirdo here! Great to know I'm not 😅
  • 9w4-6d

I'm feeling better lately.  I have had a few people comment I'm losing weight.  Which may be possible because I have no appetite, well had, it's getting better.  Also I noticed my boobs are bigger and heavier.  Last time I never noticed a difference in boobs.  I don't think I've lost any weight on the scales it just moved to my boobs.  DH said I've lost weight in my face though, which is always were its noticed first for me. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• anyone have a good remedy for congestion? my runny nose has finally subsided, but now i have the dreaded clogged nostrils.  cant even get my nose spray to penetrate through and hoping for a natural remedy of some sort to try
  • Me: Oh, I think I'm mostly past the nausea now! I'm starting to feel more like myself!

Also me: *throws up on self while driving*
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t oh no!! i actually carry around an extra roll of doggy poop bags JUST for that type of occasion so i always have something with me.  super tiny to fit in purse/car too all rolled up
  • @asf0613 fun fact, I've never thrown up during pregnancy until today ! Lol I did have a bag I was anle to reach though after minimal damage 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t hopefully its a first and a last!!