Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 10/15

bows22bows22 member
edited October 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 10/15

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: FF, bbt, prenatals, HIO EOD, and OPKs this cycle  

R/R: I hate day 2 of AF. It’s always my heaviest, and I am always so crampy. 

TW LC

Currently waiting in the car at my kids’ dentist office. My son needed a cavity filled. Thankfully the dentist is right down the street from a Starbucks! (Disregard my horrible nail polish🤪)

CS/Q: nothing to see

• Options
    @Daisy528 I hate day 2, too! Always the worst day! Sorry AF arrived but Yayy for coffee!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, HIO

R/R: DH was put on call today and hasn’t been called in so he’s staying home today. Kind of like it, kind of wish he’d go to work. 🤣 We’ve already reached out high today of 45 degrees Fahrenheit, so that’s gross, too.

CS/Q: 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @daisy528 your coffee order sounds delish! Great way to treat yourself.

@chindimples04 hopefully YH doesn’t get in your way too much today lol! A high of 45 is WAY too cold for October. 

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: IUI tomorrow!

R/R: I was so exhausted yesterday and a little emotionally charged, so I didn’t get a chance to check in here! I wanted to make more of an effort today haha. My monitoring appointment went well tomorrow, and my IUI is set for tomorrow. Lots of nervous excitement going down over here at the moment haha!

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @daisy528 that's quite the coffee order! I love Starbucks but I am usually a by the menu kind of gal. Looks tasty though!
    @chindimples04 I have been working from home with MH since March, I might start putting on real clothes and going into the office just to get away from him. Love him but absence make the heart grow fonder, right?
    @runningoncookies I'm so excited for your follies and IUI! Everything crossed for you!

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: still bleeding, PNV, debating if I want to do BBT. The RE said they don't really recommend it anymore but I think only because it is a PITA and only accurate if you can be really consistent with it. He pretty much said that *most people* can get close enough to O with OPK's and HIO EOD and if you're unsuccessful with that for awhile then you should start testing and monitoring. But I like the data! I'm a nerd! 

R/R: making soup today. That's about as exciting as it's going to get around here. 

CS/Q: nothing yet

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @daisy528 Hope all went well with the appointment!
    @chindimples04 Eeewww, that temperature IS gross. Hope it turns out to be a great day with hubby at home!
    @runningoncookies IUI tomorrow is very exciting! FX it turns out well🤞🏽
    @krash_ Totally get it about wanting the data from temping. I always want all the info I can get. But your RE makes sense, if you decide to try not temping it could be interestingly freeing. 

Month/Cycle: 29/who knows?

CD: 18 

WAYDTGKU: So many things 

R/R: Rave: I got great sleep the past 2 nights! Plus my body is finally revving up to ovulate, just a week later than usual. Very relieved to finally get a peak OPK this morning! Now I can stop trying to catch the surge & just focus on my mountains of work to get through today. 

CS/Q: Despite the positive OPKs & CM pattern, no matter how many future high temps I enter, FF still won’t give me cross hairs. I guess I missed too many temps while we were traveling earlier this week. I will have to put in a fake temp or two to get confirmation from FF once I finally O tonight or tomorrow. As long as I remember to temp at the same time the next few days I should be able to confirm it easily myself. 

• Options
    @chindimples04 there were a few times when I was working from home when my husband had his day off, and I HATED it lol I couldn’t just do my own thing!

@runningoncookies good luck with your IUI tomorrow!

@krash_ I order this coffee on their app! I know for sure if I tried to order it in person/drive up I would stumbled all over my words lol what kind of soup are you making?

@keikilove glad you got a peak OPK this morning!