Infertility

Introduction

babidee89babidee89 member
edited October 2020 in Infertility
Hi! I'm Dee. I'm 31 years old and trying to conceive my first child (his third). My OH and I have been trying for 6 years and 2 months with absolutely no luck 😢. I have a history of PCOS and 3 uterine fibroids that I know of. I've done everything right as far as quitting smoking, minimal to no alcohol, weaning off caffeine, losing weight (over 70 lbs!), and eating healthily. I also take prenatals, fish oil, vit D, and calcium/magnesium. He has no issues, accept motility could be better (but RE is not worried). Currently, we are on our second round of IUI plus clomid 100 mg (even though I ovulate on my own). I have had regular cycles this entire time. Today is CD 20/4doIUI. Feeling absolutely devastated because all testing has come back "normal," and they have diagnosed me with unexplained IF. If everything is "normal" medically, why haven't I been able to get pregnant? I dream of the day I can have my own bio children, experience pregnancy and childbirth, breastfeeding, the whole nine yards. Trying so hard not to give up hope!