Pregnant after IF
Options

All Trimester Check-In - Week of 10/12/2021

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure? 

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling:

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@businesswife EDD 8/21 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy) Baby boy  is here! Yay!!

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@vetgirl2011 EDD 11/17

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@the_road_to_oz EDD 12/31

@laurelew EDD 3/4

@Kimbrlyg814 EDD 3/6 

madasm0530 EDD 4/3

@lucyb1954 EDD 3/17

@FuzzyDust EDD 5/30

@inthewoods23 EDD 6/2

Re: All Trimester Check-In - Week of 10/12/2021

• Options
    • How far along/EDD? 19w5d, EDD 3/4/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Same.  Nothing new to report.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  Rave: Contractor is supposed to stop by this morning so we can sign a contract to get some kitchen and bathroom work done before baby arrives (I'm hoping to have the work start in January).  We've been planning for this work since at least 2019 so it's very exciting that we're getting so close!
    • Any upcoming appointments?  20 week ultrasound next Monday, Oct 19.
    • GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure?  I generally eat pretty healthy, although I always have something small for dessert after dinner.  Dessert varies from ice cream to hot chocolate to a piece of chocolate.  I also love bread and just baked a honey wheat loaf over the weekend.  Yum!
  • Options
    Kimbrlyg814Kimbrlyg814 member
    edited October 2020
    • How far along/EDD? 19w3d, 3/6
    • How are you feeling this week? Great besides the typical sleeping pains! More pregnant for sure. Belly is continuing to grow which is so exciting. It’s also crazy to watch it get bigger.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Has anybody used or is considering using a doula? I’m starting to reach out to them this week. Part of me wonders if it’s too early but I want to be prepared and have one set up. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Friday is my anatomy scan! So excited but nervous too. I just want to get a good report. I’m expecting one but of course my PAL and PAIF brain has lots of “what if’s”.
    • GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure? I normally am a healthy eater but vegetables have been one of my adversions when being pregnant. Guilty pleasure is definitely ritz cheese crackers. Normally would never buy them but I eat a pack a day lately 😳
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? 35w4d; 11/13
    • How are you feeling this week? I’m ready. Feeling good for the most part, sleep is still hit or miss. Trying to take advantage of the days I have energy to get stuff done and enjoy time with DD
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  Ugh my in laws! The drama continues. My MIL went to a birthday party over the weekend (inside a retirement home, no mask, no social distancing) but then tells us she’s being really careful. DH is really annoyed, as am I, and I definitely will be using them as a last resort when I go into labor 
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Mon 10/19 and then weekly!!
    • GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure?  Ice cream. I have been having a small bowl every night this pregnancy and it really just hits the spot. I have a huge sweet tooth and love to bake so normally i bake and give away most of it but with covid and no one going into an office we have been stuck with everything. I’ve been trying to bake things that freeze well bc if I don’t see it, I’m not tempted! (And have even forgotten things have been in the freezer lol)
  • Options
    @Kimbrlyg814 it's not too early at all!  Speaking as someone who got both her doulas lined up Very late in the game, it would be nice to have that person in place so you can start to develop a rapport.
  • Options
    @laurelew that’s so exciting to get some house projects done before the baby gets here! And I’m sure you’re looking forward to your next appointment. I cannot wait for my anatomy scan on Friday!

@mtpbadger you’re so very close to meeting your little one! What’s one of your favorite recipes to bake?

@BusinessWife thank you for the confirmation! I’ll keep you all posted on who I end up choosing. I’m so excited to have a doula help me through it all. 
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? 35 wks 
    • How are you feeling this week?I feel tired this week and have had occasional dizzy spells. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?The nursery is almost done! I’m in the process of washing baby clothes and putting everything away. This weekend I am going to figure out how to install car seats. I keep having dreams that I have the baby and nothing is done. 😬
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB appointment Thursday, then weekly. 
    • GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure? Definitely ice cream. I was so excited to find some with lower carbs so that I could have a serving with my GD. 
  • Options
    @Kimbrlyg814 I found a recipe I really like for sour cream sugar cookies. They bake up really fluffy and stay soft. Then the usual chocolate chip cookies, banana and pumpkin bread. During the holidays I always try and make chocolate crackle cookies, mini linzer tarts, and Twix cookies (those last two are more time intensive so they only get made once a year). It’s been so much fun now that DD is a little older and “helps” me. Even though it’s SO messy, I love every second of it. 
  • Options
    How far along/EDD? 6+6, 6/2 based on LMP

How are you feeling this week? The last few days I haven't been feeling much in terms of symptoms but nausea hit me after lunch today.

Rants/Raves? Questions? My US was not good yesterday. I'm only measuring 5+5 and there was no heartbeat (which makes sense given what I'm measuring). More concerning is that it implanted really high. Gestational sac is looking squished. I stupidly googled things and believe this is called a angular pregnancy which may be bad or it may fix itself. 😕

Any upcoming appointments? 10/19 for a follow up US with my RE, then 10/22 for the intake appointment with the nurse

GTKY: What is your guilty food pleasure? Lately it has been reese's pieces! I also can't go wrong with having tiramisu. Mmmm
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely