Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

Re: Week 1 (June 1 - 7) Check-In 10/13

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 2/ 6+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: love the idea of team green, but will likely find out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: honey bee

Upcoming appointments: Ob interview today which is just bloodwork and meeting with one of the nurses

How are you feeling?: nauseaus so so nauseaus 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Heated seats... I love them all the time! In the summer sometimes I put them on with the a/c blowing 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/6, 6+2

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: still in discussion, plan to decide this week as I'd like to ask my RE when I go in for my appointment this Friday (we did PGS testing so they know already)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: 10/16 with RE for ultrasound and OB check up

How are you feeling?: pretty decent, mild nausea here and there and some headaches

Rants/Raves: none right now

Questions: not at the moment

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? hmm, that's a tough one.  maybe GPS, I'm one of those people that turns it on to go everywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 6/6+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Since it's the first, we'll be finding out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: kernel of corn

Upcoming appointments: US on Oct 26, time can't move fast enough!

How are you feeling?: I think I will always feel unsettled until I'm past the first trimester. Never made it past that point so who knows if I will Actually feel better! Symptoms include: fatigue, constipation, uneasiness in my stomach (I gag at the slightest things), frequent urination

Rants/Raves: I hate how every symptom can be normal or bad. Cramping? can be normal or worrisome. Bleeding? implantation or bad news. Fluctuation in symptoms? normal in first trimester or signs of impending doom. /endrant

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? I guess having my own vehicle. Growing up in a small town with no public transportation, I had to rely on my parents to drive me everywhere. I vowed to get my license as soon as I was old enough and to get my own car. I like the freedom of going anywhere I want, at my own schedule. 
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 due date twins!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 5th, 6+3 (I'm moving this back based on my O date since LMP should be way off)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team finding out! If we could picked we'd love to be on team blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a chocolate chip!

Upcoming appointments: Next week Monday for a repeat US with the RE, then the intake appointment with the nurse at the OB office on Thursday

How are you feeling?: I'm worried, but I'm trying to believe that everything will be okay. I've said this a million times already that my RE doesn't have the best manner. She didn't really tell me much at the appointment. I don't appreciate that she said we should see a HB by now, but if I only measured at 5+5 yesterday, it would make sense that it wasn't found! I feel like she just doesn't quite get it with natural pregnancies when she only deals with IF patients and pregnancies.

Rants/Raves: my insurance doesn't cover progesterone suppositories so I'll be spending $100+ for those :| Lame. I went to pick them up yesterday and the pharmacy I asked the clinic to send them to doesn't have the ability to make the compound meds so they tried forwarding it to another location in town. Dumb that I had to find that out when I went to pick it up. I didn't know that they take a while to make so they weren't going to be ready until this morning. So part of my lunch break will be heading out to pick those up.

Questions: I asked this in the FTM thread, but it's probably better asked here - it's pretty common to measure behind early in pregnancy right? If I go by O date I'm only 4 days behind, not 7 like it would be going off LMP.

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Internet connectivity, electricity, a cell phone, a car, a job, a home. I know these aren't technically luxuries, but when you consider the rest of the world or those that got hit by hurricanes, etc, I'm thankful for what I have! Reading about the hurricane that just hit the south earlier, an article mentioned that some people who got hit by the hurricane are still recovering from the one that came in August - some of which have been without power that whole time! What the heck do people do for food when they can't store anything in a fridge or use a stove?? Hope they have a generator.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 at chance you could move up your appointment at the OB?  I think you might be on the right track that your RE isn’t used to a normal pregnancy, maybe they could get you better info!  And sorry you’re going through all this, sending good thoughts your way that it all works out!
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 part of the appointment with the nurse is to discuss, well, everything lol and it's at that point that they decide whether or not you should have an early scan. So I could possibly get an early one with them as well hearing that my even earlier US showed the placement in the uterus isn't great. I'm assuming that's something they would definitely want to monitor in the early weeks.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/2 - 6w 6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Finding Out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a coffee bean

Upcoming appointments: 10/19 Can't wait! Even though I'm guessing they will just draw blood and ask about my history, it still feels like I am finally doing something.

How are you feeling?: Nausea was so bad yesterday. I got a heacache last night from not being able to drink sa much water as I have been. Feeling much better this afternoon. I think I recovered from the middle of night wake-up and bed change with DS that started the nausea. 

Rants/Raves: Hoping I can go back to manageable nausea now that I have it under control. DH bought me ginger ale and Tylenol on his lunch break. Yay!

Questions: None

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? My first thought is heated seats, but @klj0228 already said that. So maybe streaming TV. I am going to sound old, but when DH and I started dating 14 years ago, Netflix was a DVD service and we gave each other TV show season DVDs as gift, so I really appreciate being able to have access to thousands of TV shows and movies at all times. 

@klj0228 Due date twins who love heated seats!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I don't think it is uncommon. I think there are averages they base things off of, but each baby is different. DS measured 3 days ahead, but he was born pretty long (22") so was that just because he had a long torso? I think since you know O was later than average for LMP, and you are skewed in the direction of the measurements of the baby, it is less worrisome than if you had O'ed early. They didn't even change DS's due date for 3 days, my OB said it wasn't worth it for that short a time. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    June 3rd/6 weeks 5 days

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
    My husband and I are way too much of control freaks...Team Finding Out for sure! We have one son and I know my husband is dying for a daughter, but we will be very excited either way. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    The back of an earring

Upcoming appointments:
    10/21...a little over a week!  Can’t wait. 

How are you feeling?:
    Feeling good!  Just very tired and my breasts are sore.  I’ve had headaches on and off but other than that I’m great!  I cry at everything but I feel fine, haha. 

Rants/Raves:
    I’m starting to feel more bloated which is exciting for me because it’s making me actually *feel* pregnant.  I know I’m going to regret saying this in a few months, but I’m also excited that STM’s start showing earlier. Bring on the bump!  It hasn’t been feeling real yet so I’m excited for that. 🙂 I was the first person in my friend group to get pregnant when I was pregnant with my son, so I feel like I often downplayed it and never fully embraced and enjoyed it because I still wanted to be able to relate to my non-pregnant friends.  This time around I’m going to embrace the heck out of it. 

Questions:
    I don’t think I have any rn. 

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
    Seat warmers in my car 😂
  • Options
    Omgggg I posted before reading and just saw @klj0228 and @DoubleUp8 love heated seats too!  I’m joinin’ the club!  I also use them in the summertime with the AC on. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: due 6/1,  7 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  I’m down for team green but MH is definitely not lol so we’ll find out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a blueberry! 

Upcoming appointments: 10/20 for US and appt

How are you feeling?: eeeh nauseous and hungry at the same time. All I want is junk food.  Work has been busy so I’ve been having trouble drinking enough water but today was better. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: none atm 

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? A kuerig. 100%. I’d waste so much coffee if it wasn’t for that beautiful one cup brewer!  
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 3 (6w+6d)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green for now. If I can stand waiting lol. I couldn’t wait with my fist 😂

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: i think finger bugs sprout this week (week 7) and has doubled in size since last week. 

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow 10/15 - first midwife appointment 

How are you feeling?: really tired. And other than sore boobs I can’t really complain. Symptoms are completely different this time

Rants/Raves: We finally told my 3 yr old this week that she’s going to be a big sister. She’s been kissing my tummy every chance she  gets. It’s so stinking sweet.

Questions: I am planning on doing a home birth. Is there anyone else here planning to do the same?

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Air conditioning. I run hot, and if I can’t have AC, then I’m going to be miserable, and everyone around me will be too. My husband runs cold, so it’s always a fight (especially at night 😂) he always blames me if he gets a cold.
    \

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I measured behind with my first - by 5 days. This was the day I turned 6 weeks and only measured 5+2 and all that was seen on the screen was the gestational sack.Dr preppered me for the worst. And told me to come back in a week. Worst week of my life. When I went back still measured behind but heartbeat was seen. By 10 weeks she was measuring ahead. It’s all subjective to estimates and assuming cycles are accurate etc. I’ve read this is pretty common when I was going through it. I hope this gives you some peace of mind, and I hope everything is super sticky for you xxoo 
    \

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/6 6w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: not sure. We were team Green last time. Might change it up this time and find out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: today is one day longer than my previous pregnancy which ended in MC. I'm still shocked. 

Upcoming appointments: 11/5 for u/s and first appt

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous. It hits about 12:30 in the afternoon and lasts until 8 pm. I am only eating cheese, fruits and vegetables. Raw only. Everything else sounds disgusting. 

Rants/Raves: NATM

Questions: none 

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
    A dryer. We spent the last 10 months living in Europe and we had no dryer. I missed it so much and so glad to be back in the States and have a dryer. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/5 6w 4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We were team green last time but I think we are finding out this time.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Chocolate Chip

Upcoming appointments: First appointment is tomorrow! 10/15

How are you feeling?: Feel good most of the time; But occasionally bloating/pulling, nausea, insomnia, constipation or diarrhea (tmi), and food aversions

Rants/Raves: None now

Questions: none now

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? I agree with the heated seats and also Disney + to keep my almost 3 year old busy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 5/6w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! Actually caved and bought Sneak Peek online. Has a high success rate, but we’ll see if it works. Planning to do it when I’m 8.5 weeks.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Today baby is as tall as a peanut butter Reece’s cup.

Upcoming appointments: Oct. 6 for confirmation u/s

How are you feeling?: extremely puky. Worse than my other pregnancies.

Rants/Raves: Just the morning sickness, which I also ranted about in the STM thread. Biggest complaint right now. 

Questions: No

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Streaming services such as Disney+ and Netflix. Keeps my kids busy during zoom meetings.
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that can definitely be normal. With my second daughter I went in for the confirmation ultrasound at 7.5 weeks and I was measuring 2 weeks behind. There was a heart beat but it was very erratic. We were incredibly lucky for the second pregnancy that I got pregnant while breastfeeding my first and we had only had sex once (it took us a while with the first). Point is, we knew the conception date. The doctor told me I was going to lose the baby and I was heart broken. A week later I started bleeding so I went in to discuss options. The OB did an ultrasound again to confirm loss and there was a perfectly healthy baby with a strong heart beat. She only measured a week behind at that point. We don’t know why I was bleeding, but that can be normal too and it stopped a few days later. She had a very slow start and gave us a scare, but she’s now a very energetic and healthy 2.5 year old.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 2 7+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: this one is team green!! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry

Upcoming appointments: next week I have my first phone apt with my GP. Then I’ll have to make an apt for bloodwork. 

How are you feeling?: Sick. I called my dr yesterday and asked for meds even though she hasn’t seen me yet. And SO tired. I also smack DH if he comes near me. 

Rants/Raves: nothing today! 

Questions: No questions. 

Hmm this is a good one!! Maybe my weighted blanket. I didn’t realize how much I needed it until I spent a night at a hotel last weekend and barely slept! Oh and my dyson. Cordless vacuum with toddlers is definitely a necessity. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 6; 6+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We're definitely finding out but unsure whether we will tell others.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An earring post

Upcoming appointments: Unexpectedly, I had my first blood draw this morning and then I go back Monday afternoon for my second to test my numbers. 

How are you feeling?: Yesterday, I had zero symptoms but some discharge that looked like old blood and cramping and I was freaking out. This morning, I had a bit of nausea but otherwise feel like I'm not pregnant which is nerve wracking for me. With my son, I was nauseous all of the time and getting sick once a week. 

Rants/Raves: Hoping for some symptoms and that my levels come back this afternoon looking good. 

Questions: None.

GTKY: What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Air conditioning