Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC Friday 9/25

**Not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC Friday 9/25

• Options
    @fitzfizz It took me longer than that... I think it was like 2ish months ago that I realized that
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm listening to Christmas music at work today, and I'm not even sorry. 
  • Options
    @fitzfizz yesssss same!!!
  • Options
    I sit in the shower. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I prefer baths to showers. I only take showers if I'm dying my hair.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    I'm sitting here wondering what else PNV stands for... 🤷🤦

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 P in V
    *TW LC*

• Options
    @krash_ haha! Never thought of it like that! 
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I have been on and off of TB since 2013 and I have just learned that PNV stands for prenatal vitamin. 😆 It will always be PNV. I just can’t switch that off in my brain. 

My confession: I have been driving around with an expired license. Not for just a few days or even weeks. It’s been months. I hate going to the DMV. I have the same license that I had when I lived in NE and we have moved to 2 different states since then. The last time I got pulled over was when I lived in TX and the officer told me to get a TX license. 😬 Yeah, that didn’t happen. I have an appointment for the 1st of October but I just realized my husband will be coming off a night shift and won’t be able to keep The kids so I can go alone. I have to take the written test since I’m a new resident of AK (lol, it’s been a year now, so not so new anymore) and I don’t want to be distracted and end up failing the test. So I need to reschedule. 

• Options
    ashaislurkingashaislurking member
    edited September 2020
    @emeraldcity1214 don't they know a NE license is valid for life in all states due to the staggering number of distracting corn fields and cattle you encounter on a daily drive?

ETA: Our licenses here are at least easily more valid than TX. Have you seen how they drive here in the winter? 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 my license is also expired, only a few weeks they apparently expired on your birthday here in MN. I found out at my Dr appointment when they took my ID and said it was expired I had no idea 
    *TW LC*

• Options
    @ashaislurking I lived there for 3 years and barley drove in the winter. My first year I didn’t leave my house until all the snow was gone off of the street in front of my house. I grew up in AL and never drove in snow before then. I even kept my AL tag for awhile because I wanted everyone to know that I didn’t know how to drive in the snow. 

TX has its own things when it comes to driving. There are soooo many angry drivers that pull a gun and shoot up your car just because of road rage. I was nearly ran off the road by a huge truck once because I wasn’t going fast enough for him. Crazy! 

I have to take the written test in AK because the laws are so different. Ironically, snow is on the ground for 6 months and I’m out in it all the time. I have studded tires though. So I rarely slide. I also don’t know all the rules to driving in the snow. Which is why I’m nervous about failing the test. 😬

@krash_ I’m hoping they are being more lenient since the pandemic. At this point I’m worried they are going to make me actually retake the driving test. 😂 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 Now I’m wondering how many people saw PNV, didn’t think of that meaning prenatal vitamin, and were like “eh, other people are putting it on there 🤷🏼‍♀️ PNV”
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I’m pretty sure I have done it and also wondered why others needed to say it. We all know we are all doing the whole PNV. 😂 

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I've always lived in the midwest and learned to drive in the snow. It's not that bad. The last several years I've been getting around just fine in my little sedans. We'll see how my new minivan holds up this winter. Hopefully your driving test isn't too bad if they do make you take it!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking I love my minivan. 
  • Options
    I have only known PNV as prenatal vitamin. 🤣 Well, now I’m wondering how many people that I was listing sex twice on my WAYDTGKU. 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    *dirty lurker*

Ditto on PNV. It made sense in my brain because I assumed that was how people explained they were trying the good ol’ fashioned way as opposed to ART. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 We travel and camp a lot, so we decided to get a minivan to haul all our things. Not looking forward to the decreased gas mileage but SO looking forward to the increased space!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @krash_ I can't into that in my brain. Like @chindimples04 I have only known it as prenatal. 
    @emeraldcity1214 I think currently I'm the only one that it doesn't apply to....haha. I wonder how many people would read that on mine and be confused as I talked about doing an insemination in my R/R on the same daily

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @ashaislurking I recently got the Honda Odyssey elite. It has so many unnecessary (but totally necessary 😉) features. The only thing I don’t care for is the built in vacuum. It’s a joke. It only reaches the 3rd row and doesn’t have a lot of suction. Considering we keep our mud boots in the trunk I do use it to suck up the dried mud and dirt but it doesn’t do a thorough job. 

Edit: finish my thought. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I have a Honda Odyssey Touring. The features on it are great!
    TTC History- *TW* LC