May 2021 Moms

Monday B*fest

What's got you saying "Ugh, Monday!" today?
20 Dog Pictures That Sum Up Your Hatred Of Mondays

Re: Monday B*fest

• I'm probably being irrational, and blowing it out of proportion, but I'm annoyed at my doctor's office. Their policy is that for every new pregnancy you need to go in for a pregnancy confirmation appointment, which is basically just to draw blood, and ask you if you have any question. Then you have to go in for a new pregnancy appointment, which is an hour and a half! Half an hour for a dating ultrasound, half an hour with the NP to talk you through the dos and don'ts of pregnancy, and half an hour with the doctor for I don't remember what, I think more questions. This is my fourth baby, and it's not like they're been spaced out, my oldest is 4.5, so I've spent almost as much time pregnant as not pregnant in the last 5 years. I do not need to spend a half an hour with the NP, but they won't let me skip it. It's just too many appointments, I don't have time for this.
  • @mrosek91 Just leave after the ultrasound, lol
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • @mrosek91 that’s crazy! My OB office lets me do just one appointment about an hour. And while I have a new OB because my other one retired, I know the new one will be happy that I know what’s going on, have few questions, and want to get the heck out of there ASAP. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @mrosek91 that's ridiculous! There's no reason to have separate confirmation and a new pregnancy appointment and you especially don't need that long of an appointment when it's not your first pregnancy.

• @mrosek91 they can’t make you go 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe they’ll do a phone visit and you can just hang up when you’re done 😂