Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 9/20

• edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 18th, 14w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DD 10yr)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Blue 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: can fit in a mug (kinda weird, thanks bump lol)

Upcoming appointments: Oct 5th and then my 20w scan Oct 26th. I can't wait to see baby again, my only ultrasound so far was at 7wks. 

How are you feeling?: Great, things have been going really well with DH lately. I feel all lovey dovey lol

Rants/Raves: My daughter was not happy when we told her she's going to have a brother... I hope she warms up, but she's at that sassy age. 🙄 

Questions:  ---

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Fresh Prince of Belair 😎 so I'd be rich lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
    manillabarjenotontxjuliebeannnxvividash
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9 / 15w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: It's a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Jar of Nutella  :D

Upcoming appointments: 20 week ultrasound on Oct 20...soooo far away...

How are you feeling?: Early pregnancy symptoms have mostly subsided, though I do still get occasional bouts of nausea.  Still having headaches, particularly after I've been sleeping/lying down, but those too seem to be getting a bit better. Now I'm starting in on the "mechanical" symptoms - aching hips and lower back pain!

Rants/Raves: Rant - I've never been a big online clothing shopper, so I tried to do some in-store maternity clothing shopping this weekend, with absolutely no luck! I guess Motherhood Maternity has closed all of their stores in my city (maybe nationwide?) and none of the other stores I've tried carried their maternity clothing in-store :( I did find some comfy wireless bras, which is great because my babs are starting to bust out of my normal bras. Rave - Halloween candy! Stocked up on some Reese's peanut butter pumpkins.

Questions: For STM/STM+ moms, when was the first time you felt the baby kick during your prior pregnancies? From what I've read it's anywhere from 14-22 weeks, but I'm getting anxious for some proof the baby's doing ok since I'm having to wait so long between appointments.

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? I don't know, every TV family seems pretty dysfunctional. I'm going to count the BBC Pride & Prejudice miniseries and say I want to be a Bennett sister!
    princessjenneymanillabarjuliebeannn
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 Weeks 6 Days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: It's a HEALTHY BOY!!!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lemon

Upcoming appointments: October 8th

How are you feeling?: It's hit or miss. Not nauseas at all anymore though. 

Rants/Raves: Raves- We were so excited to find out we where having a boy! My husband really thought it was going to be a girl and I had no intuition what so ever. We already told most of our family and close friends but I'm still not sure when I am going to announce on social media. My rant is that I am still bleeding!  :s I realize this could just be the norm for this pregnancy but it still makes me nervous to share the news with the general public. With that said, my supervisor and office manager already know so it's pretty "out there" just not in social media land. Ever since we found out it was a boy I have been trying to sell my DD's clothing and shoes we are not going to be using. Hoping to make a little money to put towards boy stuff! It's just so much to go through and I'm already over it lol

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Modern Family
    mvt2003juliebeannn
  • kloe818kloe818 member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/7 16w1d (baby measured bigger today, 16w5d)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out when someone cooperates....(looks at the belly with a raised eyebrow)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A CD. 

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday is my next OB appointment, anatomy scan is 10/6. 

How are you feeling?: Amazing. Aside from occasional nipple pain or gas cramps, or round ligament cramping I'm feeling great. Oh...and the sciatica... let's not forget that. 

Rants/Raves: I was supposed to have our amnio done today but no one told me to stop my blood thinner so we did a quad scan blood draw to see if we can get any lower on the risk scale. MFM Doc today (who was a freaking DELIGHT, love that man) said he thinks we can reasonably put ourselves at the 1% risk rate but the quad will help us determine if we're even lower. Baby's scans all looked healthy and measuring either on track or ahead. If we don't like those results, then we'll do the amnio during the anatomy scan. We tried finding out the sex today but babe was sleeping on it's side and had legs crossed. 

Questions: Today's heartbeat was lower than in the past. Past scans have shown 165ish, today was 145ish. Is that normal?

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? I haven't watched a lot of sitcoms recently... We're really nerdy so likely we'd fit in with the crew on Big Bang Theory over any of the families out there in TV land. 
  • @cmortmain I have found that motherhood's pretty good at explaining their sizing. I wore 18-20 prior to pregnancy and according to their sizing, I'm a 2x. I ordered that and fits perfectly. Hope that helps?
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 15+6

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a navel orange or a jar of Nutella 

Upcoming appointments: I have an OB appointment on the 9th, but nothing really
    until our 20 week scan on October 14th. 

How are you feeling?: still like garbage. Nausea is coming and going, headaches every day, I also get full SO fast and it just makes me so uncomfortable. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? The Kardashians (guilty pleasure haha) or the Rose’s from Schitt’s Creek!! 
  • @jenotontx Still bleeding over here too! It's only brown, but it's there every time I wipe. They did tell me my SCH looks smaller, so I can only assume it's draining bit by bit. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

jenotontxjuliebeannn
  • @cmortmain I didn't feel DD until after 20wks for sure.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • @mvt2003 Glad to hear yours is getting smaller! My bleeding goes away for a few days and then starts back up again. I haven't had anything like the night I passed my blood clot though which I am very thankful for. 

@jfcmomoftwo I had way too much for dinner on Saturday and my stomach was hard as a rock after. I was soo uncomfortable! 

@kloe818 I hope the quad comes back lower so you can skip the amnio! I do believe it's normal for the heartbeat to slow down a bit as the baby gets bigger. 

@cmortmain I started to feel flutters very early on with the DD. I want to say I was around 13-14 weeks. I'm not convinced that I have felt this baby yet though. Some women don't feel anything until much later though. Have you considered getting a at home doppler? I got one after my scare and I love it!

@princessjenney I'm sure your daughter will love her brother once he is here!

princessjenney
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14 + 1

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Hoping to find out at 16 week ultrasound 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach, the length of a playing card

Upcoming appointments: *TW* Ultrasound at 16 weeks to ensure our vanishing twin is continuing to shrink 😥 the bright side is hopefully finding out the sex of our surviving baby during the appointment! *end TW*

How are you feeling?: Slightly better than last week. A little less nausea but HOLY HEARTBURN! I was hoping to hold off on Prilosec for a few more weeks but had to start it yesterday because the Tums just aren't cutting it.

Rants/Raves: The nausea is improving!! But the heartburn may be just as miserable...

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Hmm...this is difficult! I really don't know. Can I just stick with my real family? They aren't perfect but there is less drama than any TV show lol
    jenotontxjuliebeannn
  • @cmortmain I felt my first baby move at 16.5 weeks but it took several days for me to be confident that's what I was feeling. I have felt the next two babies sooner but I think it is just because I recognize the feeling now. My sister in law had an anterior placenta so she didn't feel my niece moving until after 22 weeks. 

@jenotontx I'm so sorry you're still dealing with the stress of bleeding and hope your brain can make peace with it since it doesn't seem to be going away.

@kloe818 there are so many things that impact a baby's heart rate (just like ours) so I would say that if the doctor wasn't concerned, there's likely nothing to worry about! Maybe next time you go in, it will be 170 bpm!
    kloe818jenotontx
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lemon (tomorrow, a peach)

Upcoming appointments: October 1st to hopefully find out if we're having a boy or girl!

How are you feeling?: Not great. I'm waking up pretty much every morning or during the night with nausea this past week. Also, the last couple days, today especially, I'm SO HOT. All the time! I'm sitting in front of our AC and our fan blowing the cold air on me, and I'm literally dripping sweat. I'm usually always cold, so this is really weird. My husband, who gets hot easily, said it's not even hot in our house at all...I took my temperature and it's normal, though? My face also keeps getting really hot and pink after I eat, or if I'm not sitting in front of this fan. I don't know what's going on, or if I should be worried...?? The other thing is the round ligament pain has gotten pretty constant. Lots of little cramps, and even a weird pain "down there" sometimes. 

Rants/Raves: I told my work today that I'm pregnant and they took it really well! We also only have a few more family members to announce to before we'll share the news on social media. Oh and I started our baby registry and I've been having a ton of fun researching the big items (since most of the other stuff isn't very gender neutral, so I need to wait to add those after we find out what we're having lol)

Questions: Is it normal to feel so overheated right now?

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Not exactly a family, but I'd love to be part of the Friends group. 

• @cmortmain I felt my son around 15+4, and I am confident I felt baby today at 15+6. I think I may have felt this baby move earlier, but I was kind of iffy on if it was real flutters or not. I have had a posterior placenta both times and am quite thin, so I’m sure those were contributing factors to feeling baby a bit earlier!!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cinnamon roll, except tomorrow ti will be the size of a can of soda lol

Upcoming appointments: OB appt next tuesday

How are you feeling?: surprisingly, a little better! I had one small piece of a chicken wing yesterday which is pretty exciting since I haven't had chicken in like 10 weeks lol

Rants/Raves:see above rave about the chicken, haha!

Questions:

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Bill Cosby aside, I always wanted to be part of the Huxtable family growing up
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

juliebeannn
  • @cmortmain with my first, I felt the first undeniable movement around 18 weeks or so. I had an anterior placenta that time (and this time).

@kloe818 sorry the amnio didn't quite work out but hopefully the quad screen is reassuring!

@annanbby I used to get so hot during my first pregnancy, it was nuts. I barely even turned the heat on throughout that entire winter, and went without a coat many times. For some reason it's not as bad this time around. Glad your work took the news well!

@jenotontx I really hope the bleeding subsides soon! Glad the baby is still doing well!

@mvt2003 hooray! girls are awesome! 

@clevans1 I hope your ultrasound goes well, though I know that now things will be bittersweet given the news about the vanishing twin. How are you and your H doing?

@jfcmomoftwo hope you start feeling better

@princessjenney how old is your daughter?  Mine is three and she told me I had to have a girl baby lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

jenotontxannanbby
  • juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 14, 15+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team blue! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a cinnamon roll, navel orange or an avocado

Upcoming appointments: Well check on 10/6 and anatomy scan on 10/27

How are you feeling?: The temp dropped this weekend and I was poorly dressed to be standing outside for 3 hours.  So, now I've got a little cold. Thankfully, it's just congestion, headache and sneezing.  Already feeling better but I hate that my immunity is such crap.  I stopped taking pepcid ac after a week like the doc recommended and so far so good - the gastritis is behaving.

Rants/Raves: Rant: I have a cold. Rave: no more burning feeling in my stomach

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? I'm with @princessjenney- Fresh Prince of Belair. I love uncle Phil!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    princessjenney
  • @princessjenney I love that you're feeling so great and you're all lovey dovey! <3

@mvt2003 Folding laundry is the worst.  I'm anal retentive about how clothes is folded so it takes me extra long to fold.  And ever since potty training started, we have soooo much more laundry.  It never ends  :s 

@cmortmain The in-store selection of maternity clothes in my area is terrible, also.  I pretty much just stick to Gap and Old Navy and order it all online now.  With my first pregnancy, I felt flutters at 15+3 which is tomorrow for this pregnancy.  I still haven't felt anything yet, but we'll seeeee. I hope it's soon!

@jenotontx Yay for no nausea but ugh for bleeding!  I really wish it would stop so that you could breath a sigh of relief and relax.  

@kloe818 I think heart rate fluctuates a lot during pregnancy.  If they didn't mention anything about it, I wouldn't worry. I love that you love your MFM and that you might not have to do an amnio!  FX for good quad screen results!!

@jfcmomoftwo I'd like to be a member of the Kardashian family too, just to be a fly on the wall and watch all the drama. I'm also a teeeeny tiny bit curious as to what they're like in real life. 

@clevans1 The acid this pregnancy is so much worse than my last.  I didn't have to start taking all day TUMS until 3rd tri last time.  I hope the prevacid helps!

@annanbby I remember being sooo hot my last pregnancy but I normally run hot.  But oddly, this whole pregnancy, I've been so cold.  It's so weird.

@manillabar Yay chicken! I hope that means your aversions are going away and you can eat somewhat normally again!  And wow, a soda can sounds so big!  
    mvt2003manillabarprincessjenney
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15 weeks + 5 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: PINK!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I'm told an orange, but that seems pretty big for 15 weeks!

Upcoming appointments: 9/28 for our 16 week check-up

How are you feeling?:  Not nauseous-- finally!!  After weeks of feeling terrible and throwing up multiple times a day, I feel like I am back to my old self.  Even veggies sound good to me again:)  But I seem to have traded nausea for constipation :o   I never experienced this with my son.

Rants/Raves: See rant above :)  My Rave is that we found out we're having a GIRL!  We are beyond ecstatic.  

Questions: Sorry for TMI-- anyone taken something OTC for constipation??  Trying to eat lots of fibrous foods and drinks tons of water, but not helping!!

jfcmomoftwo -- the Roses!  (Schitt's Creek) 
    jenotontxprincessjenneykloe818
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15w2d 3/15

FTM/STM/STM+: STM ds is 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team PINK 💗

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: orange, eggo waffle

Upcoming appointments: 9/29 routine check, AS is 10/26 but I think I need to reschedule. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good! I switched my BP med from a calcium channel blocker to a beta blockers and my headaches have decreased. 

Rants/Raves: rant: my feet hurt from standing all day at work and I can’t tell work I’m prego. Rave: getting a paycheck 

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? I know it’s crazy bc they have a tough life but the Gallagher’s from shameless seem so fun! 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • @2ndtimemomatl Metamucil helps me a lot.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • @juliebeannn same boat here! This will be baby #3. The reflux has gotten progressively worse and has started sooner with each consecutive pregnancy. Let's hope the hemorrhoids don't follow the same trend!

@manillabar thanks for asking. We are doing pretty well - just have some subtle reminders here and there of the fact we were originally expecting twins that sting.

@kloe818 what you're describing sure sounds like baby flutters to me! When I'm pressing against my belly when baby moves, the feelings are more exaggerated. 
    kloe818
  • @2ndtimemomatl I found Milk of Magnesia to alleviate my constipation best, although it tastes gross. Definitely take care of the constipation now! With my first, I let it go for awhile before taking anything and wound up in excruciating pain from hemorrhoids. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13+6, almost in the 2nd tri!!!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lemon

Upcoming appointments: 10/1 for a telehealth apt with my midwives. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Nausea subsiding, energy increasing. Still have some strong food aversions

Rants/Raves: We're having some cooler weather and the leaves are falling from the trees and it's making me feel so happy! I love fall and the changing of seasons. I was pregnant at the same time 2 years ago and I loved being pregnant in the fall and winter, just felt so cozy and grounded...plus I love cooking and baking all the yummy things 😋

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of?
    Gosh...I'm having such a hard time answering this one! I love the idea of being part of the Friends crew 
    jenotontx
  • @treebagel I was thinking the Gallagher's, too! SO much drama tho haha 

@kloe818 definitely sounds like baby flutters! I destinctly remember the first time I felt my daughter move, it was like little bubbles popping and it took me a second to realize that was it!

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22 / 14w2d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: BLUE! : )

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peach

Upcoming appointments: October 5th

How are you feeling?: Been feeling so much better! Still throwing up sporadically though with not much warning.  :|

Rants/Raves: I got my Sneak Peek results back and it said I'm having a boy. My SO and I both had a strong feeling it was a boy, but the way my boy cat wouldn't leave me alone before I did the blood draw has me a little concerned. Sabotage I tell ya. :| We'll find out 10/5.  

Questions: For those of you who are already moms do you recommend buying newborn clothes or going straight to 0-3 months size?

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Always loved Full House. :)
    jenotontx
  • @xvividash the clothes thing is tricky. Many people told me not to bother with newborn because they only fit them for a week or two and to focus on 0-3/3m clothes. Then my daughter was born at 6lbs2oz and was 5lbs9oz by the time we left the hospital  :D newborn clothes were almost baggy at first and she fit them up until about 2m so we had to buy more NB stuff. I would say have a little of both and then when the baby is born you can always buy more of either size.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

xvividash
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14 weeks 5 days 

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out oct 5 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  can fit in a mug, so that is weird 

Upcoming appointments:  ultrasound on oct 5th 

How are you feeling?: tired and very sick. My Ob put me on more meds in the hopes i will stop being so sick

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

I honestly have no idea.  Some family  where i dont have  to do anything 
    juliebeannn
  • @xvividash I totally agree with @manillabar - Definitely have at least a few NB outfits. I had also heard not to bother with NB size and brought a few 0-3 outfits to the hospital....she was 6 lbs 11 oz and was swimming in those clothes. NB fit perfectly, even a bit big for at least the first month. ❤️
    xvividash
  • juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited September 2020
    @xvividash For my first, I bought a 5-pack of NB onesies, and a 5 or so footed PJs, just in case.  My son was born 7lbs 7oz (right at 50th percentile) and was still swimming in the NB clothes.  He was in NB for probably 3 weeks or so, so I was glad we had some stuff.  I think we ordered a few more footed PJs once we got home. 
    xvividash
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15 weeks and 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Oranges

Upcoming appointments: I have one on the 30th, we are hoping to find out the genders then!!

How are you feeling?: I am feeling okay, I got to catch up on sleep this weekend which was really nice. My nausea is almost gone too!

Rants/Raves: I told my principal on Monday and she was very supportive and excited! I also found out this week there are 2 other teachers in my school that are expecting and due in the late winter/early spring so there will be lots of logistics to figure out! 

Questions:

GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? In my mind the Friends cast is a family so defiantly that family!

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

juliebeannn
  • Thank you to all the ladies who answered my question about what size baby clothes to purchase at first. Helped tremendously!! : ) 
  • @xvividash Thank you for asking the question - now I know too!
    xvividash
  • @xvividash my first baby was 8lbs 3ozs at birth and got up to 9lbs 11ozs by two weeks old. He was definitely on the larger side and was able to fit into newborn clothes for a few weeks so I’d definitely have some on hand!!
    xvividash
  • @xvividash i know most babies are in NB clothes for at least a few weeks. My son was born 10lb4oz and he did not wear any of his newborn size clothes 😂
    xvividash
  • bcashaw said:
    @xvividash i know most babies are in NB clothes for at least a few weeks. My son was born 10lb4oz and he did not wear any of his newborn size clothes 😂
    10lb4oz?!? Dammmmnnn! God bless you woman.
    bcashaw
  • @jfcmomoftwo - Thank you too! I'll definitely get some NB clothes to be prepared. : )

@bcashaw - See this is what I've been thinking about!! What if I have a huge baby! HAHA! Wow, 10lbs 4oz. I was 9lbs 8oz and my mom said I went straight to the 3 month clothes. I was super chubby. :D I tried asking my boyfriend how much he weighed at birth to get a possible idea, and he has no idea and his mom doesn't remember. Lol 

bcashaw
  • @juliebeannn hahaha, it was an adventure, my pelvic floor is still super weak 😭
     @xvividash i was a small baby and so was my partner. We have no clue where this kid came from ( i blame big macs) 
    xvividash
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Feb. 2nd /17+3 
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Identical Twin Girls!!!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Babies are the size of pomegranates
    Upcoming appointments: MFM Ultrasound Sept 29th (my birthday!)
    How are you feeling?: Nauseous 24/7, back pain, my hips are going numb at night...which is really painful.
    Rants/Raves: Taking my Mom (postpartum R.N.) to my next ultrasound appointment so she can see the girls! Date night with friends next Saturday!  It's been at least a year or two since my husband and I went out on a date.
    Questions: 
    GTKY: What TV family (can be reality, sitcom, or whatever) would you love to be a member of? Not really sure...I think I would stick with my own family!  Less drama!

All three of my kids were in the 6lb range and I had to get preemie clothes.  NB were way too big!  I know that's not usually the case though.
    juliebeannnxvividash