Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now?

Re: Week 4+ (05/22/21-05/31/21) Check-in w/o 09/20

• Options
    mkc3888mkc3888 member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/23 (5)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Last time we found out at 12 weeks, probably doing the same this time.  

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an apple seed.  see ticker below for other cool facts

Upcoming appointments: First appointment is October 13. I have my annual physical with my PCP Friday. 

How are you feeling?: Tired, but overall pretty good.  

Rants/Raves: I swear last time I didn't have to wait until 8 weeks for my first appointment.  Maybe I;m just being impatient, but I swear it was 6 weeks.  I went to buy buy baby for the first time yesterday.  We got one after babies r us closed.  I was disappointed.  They don't have all the stuff babies r us had back then.  Oh well  I will probably register for the freebies anyway. 

Questions: None right now

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? First thing I remember wanting to be was an attorney. In middle or high school I changed my mind and wanted to be a therapist.  I'm a social worker/outpatient mental health therapist now. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    asf0613asf0613 member
    edited September 2020
    mkc3888 i always preferred babies r us when i was shopping for other people, but at least buy buy baby always has coupons so that's something! PS, hi due date buddy!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
    5/23 | 5wks today
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out for sure--i am a planner! just not sure if at 12wks or 20wks.
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a ladybug  B)
    Upcoming appointments: first scan/appt on October 9th
    How are you feeling?: overall very tired, boobs are pretty sore and i've been having intense dreams
    Rants/Raves: after a crazy week of work, today is my day off! was hoping to catch up on some laundry and just relax.  i guess a rant would be that DH wants to go shopping and it requires a bit of a road trip, so trying to see if we can squeeze that in too, even though i'd rather veg out at home
    Questions: none at the moment!
    GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? i wanted to be a lawyer when i was young, and when i was in high school/early college, i wanted to be a journalist.  now i do neither!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 27th, 4 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, I have 6 year old twins boys

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We're team green currently, not planning on finding out until birth at the moment. Anything could change though 😂

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a poppy seed, and already making me worried and nauseated 

Upcoming appointments: First appointment is set for October 2nd. I found a new doctor for this pregnancy so I'm hoping I like him and everything goes smoothly.

How are you feeling?: Anxious, nauseous, SO TIRED

Rants/Raves: I'm a little peeved about the cravings already, I just want to drink all the pickle juice.

Questions: No questions

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? 

I wanted to be a veterinarian for so long but that never happened. I do have a degree in business management, but after getting pregnant with my twins, I became a SAHM. I won't lie, being a SAHM is difficult, especially right now because we're homeschooling due to covid. I love it though. I think I was meant to be a mom more than anything else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @asf0613 I only need a few things this go round. I may have to use their coupon to buy a bassinet or something. Do you know if you can use the registry completion discount and the 20% off?

@mrsomelette I have all the respect for SAHMs. I imagine it would be very difficult and rewarding all at the same time. I hope you’re able to find your groove with home schooling. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 22 (5w 2d)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, mom of 3 girls (5, 6, 1)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out for sure! i am definitely a planner and also if its another girl i need a lot of time deciding on a name.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sesame seed

Upcoming appointments: calling tomorrow to schedule my first appointment

How are you feeling?: feeling pretty good, a little crampy at times but besides that good!

Rants/Raves: i have a 2 week staycation coming up after next week and it cant get here soon enough!

Questions: none at the moment

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? like @mrsomelette i wanted to be a vet, then when i got to college i changed that to a pediatrician..now im an attorney though im not currently practicing im in the legal field. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mkc3888 unsure about that but i'd also imagine that might be too much  for one transaction!
    @mrsomlette the pickle juice sounds nauseating to me!  then again, i dont like pickles at all
     @lilnessi staycation sounds wonderful! hopefully youll have plenty of time to relax
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/22 - 5w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I guess we are finding out. I want to be team green again because it was SO much fun!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Appleseed

Upcoming appointments: My previous well-woman was cancelled. The office I was going to (for bloodwork) was out of network. Since I'm really in the game now, I needed to find a new place that was in-network. SO my first appointment is 10/21.

How are you feeling?: Way more energy than with my previous pregnancies. I'm riding this wave while it lasts. Most of my MS didn't hit until I was 6-7 weeks, so I may have a different story next week. Boobs are SUPER sore this time around, too. Insomnia a few nights. All of this is different. 

Rants/Raves: I'm glad I still have energy to get some ducks in a row before I feel like crap. I'm also excited about using a midwife this time around. My previous pregnancies/deliveries were uncomplicated, but I had a hard time advocating for myself with my OB. He's a great Dr. no doubt, but not exactly what I want this time.

Questions: None I can thing of at the moment.

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? I always wanted to be a veterinarian or meteorologist. I'm neither. I'm a financial planner instead. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: 2 kids 1 girl 1 boy

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out, I'm team pink, SO is team blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: poppy seed

Upcoming appointments: Oct 13

How are you feeling?: tired

Rants/Raves: Nothing, super excited for this baby. It was a shock and surprise!! But I'm already in love!

Questions:

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? I always thought I would be a teacher, realized during this online schooling that I would be a terrible teacher....lol
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/25 - 5 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green hopefully this time foundnout with our first but hoping can hold strong this time. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: dot snail

Upcoming appointments: video appointment 10/19 before they will even order bloodwork or daring sonogram

How are you feeling?: good, only signs are a positive test and some sore boobs.

Rants/Raves: sort of annoying having to wait so long to make sure it is a viable pregnancy but trying not to stress it. 

Questions: none at this time

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now

I think I always saw myself as teacher which is what I am going on 11 years. 
  • Options
    Lots of you wanted to be vets growing up! Lol

@mkc3888 we’re EDD buddies! 

@asf0613 I’m such a planner as well! Hope you got to veg out and didn’t have to go shopping! 

@mrsomelette I’ve always felt like I was meant to be a mom as well

@lilnessi struggling with girl names? I’m the opposite. Can’t think of a single boy name! 

@magheeta I hope you find a midwife that you like!

@baby3may21 are you teaching your kids from home? 

@liz101015 how annoying that they won’t do anything until a video appointment!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 23 but I imagine that will change/5+4

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I want to find out but I think DH is on they fence

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lavender bud 

Upcoming appointments: will be scheduling one when we get home from Greece next week. My best friend is a midwife so she will be the first to know as she’ll see our names on her list lol waiting for the right time to tell her 

How are you feeling?: not too bad very very sore boobs but that’s all at the moment 

Rants/Raves: I’m currently on an all inclusive vacation in Greece so I don’t have any rants, at least none that I’m acknowledging until we get
    home 😂

Questions: STM+, when did your nausea start? 

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? Oh gosh I wanted to be everything under the sun (artist, astronaut, whale trainer) just to name a few and I STILL don’t know what I want to do now lol but I am currently a Healthcare Assistant and enjoy it overall 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (one daughter turns 4 next month)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Will find out ASAP, probably through the blood test.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cupcake sprinkle

Upcoming appointments: October 19 first appointment/ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Bloated, starving, exhausted, gassy, pooping so much, occasionally nauseated, not sure if that's nerves or actual pregnancy

Rants/Raves: Rewatching all of Schitt's Creek before I catch up on the last season, and it is such a good show.

Questions: I'm with @jackie_dunny wondering if morning sickness starts earlier with subsequent pregnancies the same way they start showing earlier, feel the baby earlier, etc.

GTKY: when you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is it very different from what you’re doing now? A ballerina, a pet store owner, a writer. Right now I teach college, but I'm trying to actually write some novels, so we'll see if that ever works out.

• Options
    @jackie_dunny I don't remember when it started last time, but I remember thinking I was a SS that wasn't going to have nausea, and then it hit me ans lasted my entire pregnancy.  However I don't think that is the norm

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Jumping in late!!!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5+3

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out with NIPT!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: appleseed

Upcoming appointments: had my first appt yesterday but the office prefers to wait until the 7th week to do the u/s so I have that appt in two weeks. OB said everything looks ok yesterday, still waiting for all the bloodwork to come back. 

How are you feeling?: OK for the most part, just pretty tired with sore boobs. No other sx yet, hope that's not a bad sign!

Rants/Raves: Just busy with work and anxious since this is my first time being pregnant!! 

Questions: None

I wanted to be a physician, and I am :)