May 2021 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 09/19

How far along are you?

What symptoms do you have this week?

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea?
KETO Memes - Low Carb Graphics Jokes Puns  LOLS

Re: Symptoms Thread 09/19

• Options
    I am 5w5d along.

I feel like I have a lot of symptoms starting in. Nausea, sore boobs, I’m emotional, I’m having cramps, I’m exhausted but can’t fall asleep at night. I do have a symptom that is more concerning to me right now. Aside from the cramps, my stomach feels tender. It reminds me of the feeling I had after my d&c and I was treated for an infection. I’m reading online and it acts like the tender feeling in the stomach is normal and is a sign of your uterus expanding.  If I had it with my previous pregnancies, I don’t remember it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I’ve been munching on dry cereal, crackers, or rice cakes when I feel like I need something quickly. 
  • Options
    mimsermimser member
    edited September 2020
    How far along are you? I'm 5w3d

What symptoms do you have this week? Some sore teeth, vivid dreams. Oh and I already have that pulling stomach pain when I sneeze...

Edited: And I'm tired!!

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? I didn't get nausea yet so none at the moment! But toast and peanut butter sound good at pretty much every moment of the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

What symptoms do you have this week? It might be easier to name the ones I don’t have 😂 Nausea 95% of every day, exhausted during the day, can’t sleep at night, headaches, sore boobs, mood swings, food aversions (to pretty much everything), stomach issues, and occasional cramping.

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? It was peanut butter crackers but now I don’t know. I couldn’t even eat lunch today and am going to see what my doctor suggests at my appointment on Monday. I didn’t have any nausea with my first so this is new to me. Right now I’m sucking on sour patch kids and it seems to be working 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    sienna221sienna221 member
    edited September 2020
    How far along are you? 6w+3d

What symptoms do you have this week? I haven’t really had anything. And I don’t say that as a “brag”...more so because it worries me and I wish I had something to make me feel pregnant. The only thing...and I’m guessing this is a symptom...*slight TMI* but I get a stomach ache almost every afternoon. To the point to where I feel like I’m going to have to run to the bathroom. Is that a normal symptom? (Opposite of constipation) 

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? N/a...but one craving I’ve been having is dried mango! I can’t have enough. 
  • Options
    5w2d

Mostly just sore boobs at this point, and super tired. I was nauseous in waves in Friday but I wasn't sure if I are too much or was just tired...or just pregnant. 

GTKY: What is your favorite food for nausea? My go-to is cheeze-it snack mix. I also eat toast or dry cereal.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    5w6d 

So much nausea. I caved and took half a Zofran this morning (yay new research!) and actually feel like I can function now. I spent three hours yesterday morning dry heaving on the couch. DS was clearly upset by it. Other than nausea, mild breast pain and bloating. 

GTKY: Applesauce, clementines, toast with cream cheese.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks today 

What symptoms do you have this week? very tired, sore boobs and crazy dreams! stomach a little funky but no nausea quite yet

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? last time it was mashed potatoes.  i think that's all i ate for two weeks at one point  :D 
  • Options
    @sienna221 I think its normal. That is how I have felt this time. During my first pregnancy I was constipated pretty much from the day I conceived 🤣 this time it's the opposite!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7+1

What symptoms do you have this week? Never ending nausea with scattered vomiting here and there. And suddenly a super greasy face. Like gross greasy. 

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? Original Coca-Cola. Best if it’s from McDonalds, but a can or bottle will do, especially since I live in a tiny town with no McDonalds. 

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • Options
    @JessKo08 agreed! why does McDonald’s have the best soda? I’m a Diet Coke drinker and McDonald’s DC is the best! 
  • Options
    currently very upset because my go-to beverage (Pellegrino) has tasted metallic all weekend.  now i need to find a new drink to have on hand at all times, booo!
  • Options
    @asf0613 have you tried Topo Chico? Or if a little (real) flavor, Spindrift? 
  • Options
    I second Topo Chico!

How far along are you? 7w

What symptoms do you have this week? Nausea, exhaustion, peeing all the time and SO thirsty. And extreme aversion to meat which is challenging to this meat eater. 

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? I learned this morning that yakult yogurt drinks help A TON. So added a lot to our grocery order (luckily my son loves them, for when they arrive and immediately stop working because... pregnancy). Last pregnancy it was ginger chews from Whole Foods. I literally can't remember what else I ate!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks 

What symptoms do you have this week? My symptoms came full force last week. Nausea almost all day, some head aches and exhaustion. Some slight cramping. 

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? Grapes, crackers and sour apple popsicles lol
  • Options
    @sienna221 i love topo chico! harder to find for me (pellegrino i buy in bulk). but definitely going to seek that out because i dont enjoy flavors
    @marz1pan yes those ginger chews worked wonders for me too!
    @su1989 sorry to hear everything is in full swing already.  hopefully you find some relief
  • Options
    @dlynn484 - that tender feeling was one of the first things I noticed that made me suspect I was pregnant. 

How far along are you? 5w2d

What symptoms do you have this week? Insomnia, feeling overly emotional, and SORE breasts/nipples. And they're hard 24/7. It's slightly ridiculous. Not really digging meat at the moment, but nothing has made me gag yet. I've craved Beyond meat, sweet potatoes, bananas, and chocolate. I hope this lasts because I ate like garbage my last pregnancies. 

GTKY: What is your go-to food for nausea? Lemons, ginger, sourdough bread, and topo chico.
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I feel like I have the kind of hangover where you can’t get enough carbs or sleep and I have the food preferences of a first-grader. Had a headache last night and feel exceptionally grumpy. I’m eating ok but it feels like the food doesn’t go all the way down ... ya know? I will feel so much better, at least emotionally, after my ultrasound tmw. 
  • Options
    @ec1212 wow, you nailed the feeling perfectly. There will be a moment where im like, yeah, I'm good, and it last approximately 4 minutes. And gets progressively worse throughout the day. Now bring my my pb&j sandwich.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @Magheeta I’m so glad to hear someone else had it! The pain has lessened a little.