May 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check In Week of 9/16

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: Would you rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to read minds at will?

Re: STM+ Check In Week of 9/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor Lol at 1 week and 15 minutes early.  DOH!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    mkc3888mkc3888 member
    edited September 2020

How far along are you? 4+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1 daughter, 4 years old

Rants/Raves:  Our state recently moved to phase 3.  We still have a mask mandate, but I swear I see so many people not wearing masks in store.  I only in the last month started going out in public.  I use to be scared when I saw people without masks.  Now it just makes me angry.  Like I want to yell at everyone not wearing one.

GTKY: Would you rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to read minds at will?  read minds.  Gives me more info on how to respond in difficult situations. Maybe give me more compassion when people make me angry

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    @mrosek91 it does get better, around 3rd grade. The best thing to do is throw all their school stuff in the car the night before, no tv in the am, and snapping fingers really do help 😂 Make sure they have shoes and coats they can put on themselves. Also, try waking them up earlier, and make your ‘leave the house’ time ten minutes earlier so that you’ve got a time cushion.

I’m actually pretty grateful for school being remote for my older two, it’s way easier for me. Getting two toddlers, a baby, and a 4th grader into the car is no joke. (The baby and one toddler aren’t mine). 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

How far along are you? 7 + 1

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 kids: 13 DD, 9 DD, 3 DS (other bump groups used these- DD= dear daughter, DD = dear son, DH= dear husband. Not sure if groups still do or if I’m just old)

Rants/Raves: So tired of the smoky air and being stuck inside. And tired of covid. And all of 2020. But I’m so happy I have a home still, between the fires and the hurricane, I appreciate my house. 

GTKY: Would you rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to read minds at will? Read minds, like @mkc3888 I would like to know what people are really thinking and how to respond. 

• Options
    mkc3888mkc3888 member
    edited September 2020
    @nbcarlson 2 of my cousins (sisters) are both due in April and announced on Facebook within days of one another. I don’t think it’s a big deal. My BFF and I were both pregnant with our first babies at the same time and it wasn’t a big deal. It was more exciting to have someone I was really close to, to talk about it, while going through it at the same time. I hope it’s a positive experience for you too. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Being pregnant the same time as a sibling is great! My eldest is just two months younger than my sister’s youngest, it’s great!!! Cousins rock. 

• Options
    Thanks for the reassurance everyone! My sister is the kindest least jealous person ever, it's moreso me feeling guilty that she doesn't get 100% of the attention she deserves. It's ridiculous I know😂