April 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms week of 9/14

Go ahead, be random!
Including a meme that cracks me up, just for funsies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Weekly Randoms week of 9/14

• hahahahaha this is hilarious and so true!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @juliebird6 I know! Like who would eat 4 pieces of string cheese at a time?! But fry up those suckers and Iโ€™m here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

@theletlers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love it! Weโ€™re kind of obsessed with The Office!
  • Iโ€™m in a local moms group on fb and a girl just posted today that she found out sheโ€™s pregnant with identical twins, due in March. I went back to previous posts from her and she said she had been trying to get in to her OB since she found out at 4 weeks but they werenโ€™t able to get her in. So I guess she switched docs and was seen today (seemingly for the first time?) at 14/15ish weeks and found out itโ€™s twins. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Guys. I canโ€™t imagine!ย 
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚.

@bblair24 Thatโ€™s nuts! I wasnโ€™t seen till 14 weeks with my son actually, twins would have really shocked me lol ๐Ÿคฃ. (I did see a walk-in clinic doctor who referred me to an OB.) So grateful I now have a family doctor who does labour/delivery as well.ย 

Also is that her first pregnancy?? I am so curious now lol.ย 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• @bblair24 holy snickers! I canโ€™t imagine being like 14/15 weeks along and finally getting into an OB...and then twins.... sheesh!
  • @kelseyyh @theletlers I went back and looked at the post - they already have 3 kids, the youngest of which is 7 months! All sorts of surprises I imagine! 14 weeks seems like such a long time to wait!

And that cat meme cracked me up ๐Ÿคฃ
  • I just watched Carole Baskin on Dancing with the Stars and now I think I have to wash my eye balls ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

What the heck did I just witnessย 
  • @Serenamarr oh nooo. I saw she was gonna be on and instantly decided I was not watching ๐Ÿคฃ
  • @Serenamarr I'm not really into dancing with the stars, but as soon as I head she was on it I was like ...yeah, not my season to start watching.. haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We completely missed the Tiger man (whatโ€™s it called? ๐Ÿ˜‚) part of the pandemic. I know Carole Baskin from memes but thatโ€™s it. We saw a commercial for Dancing with the Stars the other night and DH said he didnโ€™t recognize any of the celebrities and I said all I know is Carole Baskin killed some guy. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Apparently itโ€™s time for me to buy a stronger deodorant ๐Ÿ˜‚ I changed my shirt and little bit ago and whew, the stuff Iโ€™m using now isnโ€™t cutting it! I definitely had to go for the serious stuff with DD1 and DD2, I just couldnโ€™t remember when. Looks like now is a good time.ย 
  • @bblair24 Tiger King is definitely worth watching. I don't usually watch the same things everyone else does, but that one was amazing.
  • @bblair24 @riff323 Oh Tiger King! I also love that itโ€™s referred to as part of the pandemic!ย 

• @bblair24 ha! same! I walked in the house one day and was like Oh My GOD what is that smell, blurgh!!!! He got new soap and took a shower like an hour before. The shower is absolutely nowhere near where I was. Needless to say, I don't like his new soap.
  • Just realized I took 2 prenatal vitamins today by accident. I have them separated in a daily pill dispenser and yet I STILL took a Friday and Saturday dose. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m fine right? Maybe just skip a dose tomorrow?
  • Yes to all the smells! @juliebird6 @bblair24 I literally had the SAME thing happen when DH changed soaps a week or two ago! Literally my nose is superhuman
  • If only there was a way to use our super noses for good...๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @jenn622-2 I wouldnโ€™t stress too much about a one time extra vitamin. If it happened too much Iโ€™d assume you might get constipated from too much iron, but if it was me (and it probably happened at some point during one of my pregnancies!) I would just take it normally tomorrow.ย 

@bblair24 I told my husband yesterday when he tried to fart and not own it that I had the nose of a blood hound right now so he canโ€™t deny anything!
  • I took a nap today and had the craziest dream that my 5 year old was throwing powdered sugar everywhere and basically filled the entire kitchen with it and I was trying to help him clean it up by using a dustpan as a shovel (it was knee deep) and the whole time we were cleaning the song โ€œBrother for Saleโ€ by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen was playing. It was so bizarre!
  • @theletlers haha I have had SO many of the MK&A songs in my head lately and I have no idea why!!ย