February 2021 Moms

Thankful Thursday

mdfarmchickmdfarmchick member
edited September 2020 in February 2021 Moms
What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Honestly, I’m thankful for a beach trip with my aunts yesterday afternoon. Both of my kids wanted to play with the aunts, the beach is my happy place and I got to take pictures and soak in the ocean and the salt air and feel the sand beneath my toes. Plus everyone slept well and earlier last night. Now to figure out how to go to the beach every afternoon 🤣
  • Thankful that since cutting sugar and pop for GD, my nausea is gone! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

my husband is thankful for this too for his own personal reasons ;)
    HAHA

@mdfarmchick i want to go to the beach! do you live far? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday was my birthday so I'm really thankful to all my friends that reached out (even some old ones) and I got to hang out with my sister and bestie! The weather was also perfect so I took a nice bike ride at lunch.
  • @jumpy57 happy belated birthday! Glad you got to see your sis/bestie and enjoy the weather!
  • Happy birthday! Fun fact also my husband and my moms birthday yesterday haha! @jumpy57

I’m thankful that work has started up for me a little bit. I have always been a SAHM but I got to start working from home part time pre-Covid. The nature of what we do involved a huge loss of business so I didn’t have any work for months. I’m glad to get a little bit of work even if it’s sporadic and random right now. 
  • @birdiejo I’ve been able to work from home a bit (like 10 hours per week) and it’s been a lifesaver. SAHM life is good, but it was hard to feel like I accomplished anything at the end of the day. It’s nice to have something to work on that’s not cleaning the house.
    I’m thankful for the landscaping that’s begun on our yard! We’re getting hydroseeding (grass) and a patio! It’ll be great to be able to enjoy our yard this fall and next summer.