January 2021 Moms
Options

***September Randoms***

Re: ***September Randoms***

• Options
    I can not believe it is already September.  This summer FLEW by! 
  • Options
    I had super strong kicks Sunday, enough my husband could feel them which was the best feeling in the world & now barely anything 😐 anyone else? I heard his hb at appointment yesterday and everything was fine. I can still feel squirming but 👏🏼I 👏🏼want 👏🏼kicks👏🏼
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @briemo I think kicks are still pretty sporadic at this point. DD1 would always kick like crazy during loud movies 😂 we'll remind you in third trimester that you really wanted and enjoy those kicks 😉
  • Options
    Baby girl has been going crazy kicking. And apparently getting herself into all sorts of strange positions, she was jabbing my rib for a while yesterday and then back to jabbing straight out my belly. Not very comfortable but I like being able to feel her moving around so I’ll take it!

Does anyone’s heart rate randomly jump
    up a ton when they aren’t doing anything strenuous? Mine did it today while I was very slowly browsing around a store, it got up to 158 bpm and is normally around 50 resting when not pregnant, closer to 70/80 resting now. This happened a handful of times with my last pregnancy (usually while I was driving, for some reason) and my dr basically just said it happens and to keep an eye on it, but I get freaked out when it does!
  • Options
    So funny after I typed it out I’ve gotten nothing but kicks 🥰🙏🏼
    & yes my heart rate has definitely felt like it jumped at random times!
  • Options
    September is almost half way over already. This little girl has all this room to move. But she insists on sitting at my pantyline. And pressing on my cervix. So much pressure. Anyone else? 
  • Options
    Heyyy I haven’t been around for quite a while! We went through the whirlwind of selling and buying and moving. We’re homeschooling a first grader and a preschooler while the three year old tries to disrupt everything and tear the world apart. I’m 24 weeks now and we don’t have anything prepared other than a couple prospective names. Anyway, hi again! Sending love and well-wishes to any of you affected by the west coast fires currently.
  • Options
    sheviolentlyknits Good to see you! Yeah, I was coming on here to complain about the smoke. Where I am, the air quality index is above 400. I wasn't concerned this past week, as I've been staying inside and we have some air filters. But starting to see symptoms of breathing in hazardous air and now am worried about baby's health. They say it's supposed to start clearing up tomorrow. We'll see. Trying not to Google pregnancy and hazardous air.