Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC September Check In

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: Since we're coming up on fall, what's your favorite part of the season?

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2020 BFP Hall of Fame:

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF, gluten free & dairy free diet, getting a 2nd opinion

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF

@sara_tory - Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@amgpg25 - Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 - DX: PCOS, Rx Femara & IUI

@zimmie0818 - Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso - Dx TBD 

@nina205 - RX PCOS and low morphology (hubby) Dx Fermara & Trigger

@bbrahmbhatt - Dx: unknown, Rx: weight loss, Clomid trial

@missmandyD2 - Dx: blocked tube, Rx:

@midnitemaddy - Dx: unexplained, Rx: femara

@mavi16 - Dx: in testing, Rx:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TTTC September Check In

• Options
    @inthewoods23 sorry I have been MIA this month but coming in just in time to hit up the September board! How are you doing? What's the latest?

I think I missed a few people joining the group so welcome everyone! 

ASFM: No real updates, still waiting on my period to start so I can kick off my second egg retrieval. We did get our puppy in the middle of August and he has been the absolute best! Loving having him and thankful he is now fully crate trained. 

QOTW: Can I say something basic like all things Pumpkin? definitely got a good Trader Joes haul of pumpkin everything this weekend. 
  • Options
    Oh @nina205 it has been quite the month of September for me  :D Summary is in my spoiler, but long story short

*tw*
    I got a surprise BFP a week ago. I had used an early result Wonfo that morning. They're sensitive, but not as sensitive as a FRER. My test that morning I could see some kind of shadow so I was freaking out. Later that morning I tested again with a FRER and plain as day (although DH couldn't see it) there was a 2nd line.

I don't recall if I ever updated on how the consult went with the other RE when we went to get a 2nd opinion. We repeated some tests and nothing really changed except DH's count from his SA. Morphology was still low at 1% so we had decided that at the next AF we'd call my first RE to do a FET (which would have been last week). So yeah, the only reason I did call the RE was to get my HCG tracked and she's willing to see me for an US in 2 weeks. So I'll actually be graduating from this board! I'll probably wait for that US before I fully depart this board.

GL with your 2nd retrieval! I'm sure that puppy is keeping you on your toes  :)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I am so so happy for you! The BEST news! Congratulations!!! So deserved and encouraging to see you move onto the next part of this journey. Please keep us updated! All the love!