Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits w/o 8.31

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 8.31

• Options
    Super boring gif this week😄 But what exciting healthy things are happening in your life this week? 
  • Options
    @keikilove I always forget about this darn thread. I have been soooo bad about keeping habits!

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Since September starts tomorrow, I'm going to get back on the yoga bandwagon and do that 2-3x a week, also focus on taking care of my mental health and recognizing improvement within myself

How's everything going? bad, haven't done yoga in like 2 months  :#  feeling good on the mental health front but I think this medication is giving me headaches so that makes me a little irritable

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I keep going back and forth between feeling like I have lots of time to take care of me and no time to just relax. I need to get back into carving out time for yoga, even if it's only 10-20 minutes for the day!

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I almost immediately started feeling better mentally after starting medication. I am noticing that things that normally bother me I'm just adding to a mental checklist of "that needs to be done at some point". I have yet to sweep our kitchen floors, but I'll get to it! Normally I'd be mad about it. So win for me in being less rigid about how things are going and when they are getting done.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m so glad that the medication has made such a quick & drastic impact on your outlook! Sorry for the headaches though—that’s a tough tradeoff. Good luck w getting the yoga going on Sept 1! I always love the pressure of a new month to force things to happen lol. 

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Need to hit my 10,000 steps per day. Doing good on most days but not all days. 

How's everything going? Pretty well. Found some awesome positive mantras about fertility on youtube over the weekend. They make me feel happy & hopeful. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I’m still very tired from all the computer work. Need to manage my time better (and stay off TB hahaha!) to be more efficient w knocking out the work. TB should be my “reward” after completing X amount of tasks. 

What's a "small win" you have from last week? I was exhausted last week & had a bad headache for 5 days. But I still dragged my butt out to take walks, & they felt great! I did 60,000 steps instead of 70,000, so aiming to increase that this week. Also aiming for more sleep! 
  • Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Drinking more water and showering nightly. Sounds gross, but my depression and anxiety make it hard for me to shower on a daily basis. Too much thinking time.

How's everything going? Both have happened this week so far!

What has you motivated or struggling this week? DH and I decided that we will shower nightly together. Gives us some time together, saves water, and conversation with him distracts me from my thoughts drifting. 

What's a "small win" you have from last week? ALL THE WATER! I am so proud because I pretty much hate water!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I really like the yoga on the Peloton app and if you don't have a bike I think the membership is only $12 a month or something. It is the closest I have found to in studio yoga classes that are actually challenging. 
    @keikilove 60k steps last week is awesome! You will definitely be able to hit 70k this week!
    @chindimples04 I also hate water so I need to be better about drinking it too. When I'm trying to get more water in (which I should probably start doing) I break it up into sections of the day. I have a 30 oz yeti so I will tell myself, one yeti before lunch, one after lunch before dinner and one after dinner. Even if I chug it as I am sitting down for lunch it's still a win.

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? We ordered a Peloton which is getting delivered on the 16th so I am trying to get in the habit of working out a certain times so when the bike gets here it is routine and I can jump right into rides on the bike. 

How's everything going? Ok, I was not as consistent last week but I did one on Sunday night and I plan on doing one tonight to. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Motivating me is timing the workouts with when I want to shower. I only shower every other day or every 3 days so I know I want to shower before bed tonight so I will do a workout before that. For some reason doing that makes me think I can't shower until I get the workout in and I usually enjoy a nice long relaxing hot shower. 

What's a "small win" you have from last week? Last week wasn't great but I did get in Monday and Friday! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    akorosakoros member
    edited September 2020
    What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Trying to bump up my exercise a bit, goal is to do core/strength exercises on Mon/Wed and long walks (ideally start Couch-2-5K) Tues/Thurs/Sun, while also trying to do kayaking on Wednesdays and Fridays. It's a bit ambitious, which is why I'm counting long walks as my cardio in case I'm not quite up to running a bit yet. Also starting to track my food intake again, which I kind of hate since I tend to obsess about it and get grouchy

How's everything going? Mostly keeping up with the exercise goals, but grouchy about the food tracking and my weight. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? The struggle is that I gained 5lbs overnight last Thursday, despite working out more and no change in diet, and still haven't taken it off. It's very demotivating, as I was losing weight when I didn't work out, and then once I do and try to be healthy I suddenly pack it on. This is why I decided to start food tracking again, which I stopped back in March. Overall my diet hasn't been great, but also hasn't been that bad, so I had decided to take a break from it. 

What's a "small win" you have from last week? Actually kept up with my planned activities, which was helped by the weather. Hoping I can stay on track this week too

@chindimples04 Showering daily has been a struggle, even my husband noted that he's not as on the ball as normal (after all, who cares? they can't smell you through the video camera)