Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 8/30

• @kloe818 it’s totally normal! Placenta is working and the hormonal burden for us drops! 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, waiting for NIPT results. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: plum, hard boiled egg

Upcoming appointments: this Friday for heartbeat and growth check

How are you feeling?: nervous for Friday. Symptoms milder. Just peeing more often and heavy breasts

Rants/Raves: love that nausea has gotten better. Still around some but less. Hate that i have to wait until Friday to have ultrasound this week but hoping everything is ok and then we can tell our families! 

Questions:

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Though i think everyone hates waking up to an alarm, I’m definitely a morning person. In school I’d set my alarm for 4am to study versus staying up late. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
    redseligjenotontxprincessjenneytravandas
  • Loading the player...
  • @kloe818 Totally normal! Mine actually mostly went away around 8.5 weeks.  You're almost in second tri so it's common for symptoms to lay off! 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out  - NIPT blood draw tomorrow!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime, apricot or macaron

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow, first appt at MFM for my NT scan

How are you feeling?: Still sleeping a ton but overall feeling normal-ish.

Rants/Raves: Rave: DS started preschool today.  How has the time flown by so fast?? Rant: between not drinking enough water and accidentally skipping coffee 2 days in a row, I've got a naaasty headache today.

Questions: For those who already got their NIPT results, how long did it take?

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person?  Neither? Haha. If I had to choose one, it would be night but I normally can't stay up super late or wake up early.  I like to say I'm a fully invested in the day person. Lol.

Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    redseligjenotontxtravandas
  • @kloe818 big hugs to you! I felt the SAME way a few weeks ago. I was straight up panicking that I suddenly had no more symptoms. Everyone, including my midwife, was like you.need.to.chill. Awful things to say to a pregnant lady, lol. Then the symptoms came back with a vengeance. Every time I feel myself getting worked up, I just remind myself that symptoms ebb and flow..... It's a looooong 9 months!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

juliebeannn
  • @cmortmain Oh so quick! I hope ours come back that quick too!!  And the different sleep schedules might help in the newborn days!  A lot of people I know split baby duties into shifts.  For example, mama can fall asleep at 8pm and dad can stay up til midnight or 1am for the late night feed and then mama gets up at 4am or so for the next feed.  Obv this is once the kiddo is on some semblance of a schedule but I've heard this works well for a lot of parents.  That way both parents get a good stretch of sleep.  So maybe opposite sleep schedules might work for you guys!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    clevans1
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 24th 10+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out most likely

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry and could fit on a tea candle

Upcoming appointments: NT Scan 09/15

How are you feeling?: Feeling the nausea and fatigue start to lift! Felt like I had energy at work today for the first time in awhile. 

Rants/Raves: Rants-dreading telling my work I’m pregnant, I missed a lot of time this year due to the pandemic and lack of childcare so unsure how it will go over...even though I know legally it will have to be fine. Raves-NIPT came back normal and I’m starting to get my energy back.

Questions: None today 

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Usually a morning person, haha right now I’m a middle of the day person
    jenotontxjuliebeannntravandasredselig
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10 weeks 6 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Prune

Upcoming appointments: 9/10

How are you feeling?: Tired but not as nauseous recently. 

Rants/Raves: I posted about this in the other thread but I started spotting pink today which has me pretty stressed out. I never had spotting this late into my pregnancy with DD and I haven’t dine anything recently to cause spotting. So I’m just hoping it stops so I can stop stressing. Rave for this week is that I took Friday off work to have a 4 day weekend. DH and I are going to go look at cars because my lease is up at the end of the month. I think I’m leaning towards the Toyota Highlander with Captain chairs and a third row.

Questions: N/A

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person! I always go to bed super early. I think I have only pulled one all nighter in my entire life. I can’t keep myself awake at night! My body is used to waking up early and I normally don’t even make it to my alarm. 
    juliebeannntravandasredselig
  • @jessg2223 @cmortmain I’m dreading it too! I actually just accepted a new position at my job and my current supervisor is the one who hired me. So I am going to have to drop that little bomb at some point and I’m not excited about it. 😬

@cmortmain Congrats on the girl!!

@finfinfin Mid October?? How is the doctor decided when you need to go in? 

@nolemomma14 My DH is British and when we go visit his parents the Sunday night dinners are the best. I also tried making Yourkshire puddings once and it was an epic fail. 😆

@kloe818 It’s definitely normal at 13 weeks to start feeling a lot better in terms of symptoms. You will start to feel little flutters here soon from the baby moving so you will have that for reassurance though. 

nolemama24princessjenney
  • mamaspizzmamaspizz member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/19 & 11w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM 🥳

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: GREEN! Looking forward to finding out when they come into the world. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Hair follicles are forming. Size of a lime 😍

Upcoming appointments: 12 week appt

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous and throwing up. I'm over this icky feeling. Yes, I know it's a sign that things are well. But 😣

Rants/Raves: My partner is AMAZING! My support system is already 💯 So grateful. 

Questions: Did anyone delevop yeast or bacteria vaginosis (BV) during their first tri?
  • edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    11w5d EDD March 18th

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM (10yo DD)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out asap lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    a macaron 😍

Upcoming appointments:
    8 Sep! I can't wait to see baby again and make sure everything's going ok in there.

How are you feeling?:
    Good! It's finally becoming the new normal. Like reality has set it.

Rants/Raves:
    I'm starting to SHOW. I'm 11w5d and it's starting to be pretty obvious. 😳 Also, DD and my dog are very clingy to me lately 🤷‍♀️

Questions: -

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person?
    My current job has me waking up at 0420, but the reason I wake up so early is so I'll have time to sit around and drink coffee until my brain activates... so I'm STILL not a morning person lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Feb. 2nd / 14 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Babies are the size of Peaches
    Upcoming appointments: MFM 9/17 (anatomy ultrasound), OBGYN 9/23
    How are you feeling?: The same...I was hoping when I hit the second trimester the nausea would stop.
    Rants/Raves:  I cannot wait to know if I'm having boys or girls! I went shopping for myself and saw so many cute baby clothes!  I'll find out at my next appointment!
    Questions:  None
    GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person?  Usually, I'm a morning person and cannot wait to have my cup of coffee.  However, I gave up coffee when I found out I was expecting so waking up is a little more difficult these days. I find myself wanting to stay up later at night because I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

@kloe818 It's completely normal, I felt this way with all three of my singleton pregnancies!  I loved the second trimester now, not so much. lol

@finnflan October?  That's a long way off!  Have you had your first appointment?  My Dr. checks me every 4 weeks.

redselig
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9/ 13 weeks!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We're having a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A large lemon

Upcoming appointments: Had a phone visit today, next visit 9/29

How are you feeling?: a little less nauseated but the aversions to most foods are still going strong... I just want to be able to eat meat again! I'm not meant to be a vegetarian lol

Rants/Raves: Rave: I get to stop my prometrium today! Still holding out hope that it was exacerbating my symptoms and maybe I'll do better without it. Rant: (or maybe a whine): too much work to do, not enough time! I need this second trimester energy to be real for me this time (I don't think I got much more energy last time) so I can finally get caught up!

Questions:

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person?  mostly a permanently exhausted pigeon like @kloe818 but if I had to choose, I would say a night person. Definitely easier for me to stay up late (and sleep in the next morning) than wake up early!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

travandasjuliebeannnredselig
  • @manillabar I am not meant to be a vegetarian either!  I wish I didn't have such a strong meat aversion especially to chicken!
    manillabar
  • finnflanfinnflan member
    edited September 2020
    @travandas @jenotontx - I had my 1st appointment July 23rd which was just a chat and health history review. The normal schedule would be every 4 weeks at this stage, but apparently our provincial guidance is that if there’s no issues or history of concern, waiting until around 18 weeks for the next in person. Pretty sure they’ll give me a call mid Sept to check in. I got the blood work and u/s forms for the 12 week stuff at my first appointment and assume I’ll get the anatomy scan paperwork at this next one! My OB appointments last time around weren’t much to holler about anyway; he just listened to the heartbeat through the stethoscope, did my weight and blood pressure, and there was no u/s or exam. There’s definitely a part of me that would like the reassurance of them hearing the heartbeat but I suppose if I have no reason to think anything’s up, there’s no real need for it! I could buy a home Doppler but I think I’d obsess...

ETA - I got curious and looked it up and apparently the guidelines right now from the College are 1 in person contact in 1st tri, 2 in 2nd tri (18-20 weeks and 28 weeks - with a possible 3rd at 25-26 weeks if requested), and 5 contacts in 3rd tri (31-32, 34-36, 38, 40, and 41). So looks like it ends up being 8-9 in person visits rather than the normal 15. 
    jenotontx
  • travandastravandas member
    edited September 2020
    @finnflan That’s not many appointments. I mean mine were always uneventful but it’s reassurance to hear the heartbeat. Your dr. uses a stethoscope not a doppler? I would obsess over having a doppler also...which is why I hadn’t purchased one. I do have a stethoscope but it’s still too early to hear with that.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 13 weeks today!!

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, I have a two year old son

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green!! I love the surprise of finding out in the delivery room. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lemon

Upcoming appointments: had an appointment with my GP today and was referred to a low risk maternity clinic. Got to hear the heartbeat which was fun!!

How are you feeling?: very blah. Still a bit nauseous and headaches have been killing me the past week or so. 

Rants/Raves: we got family photos done yesterday!! We took pictures with our ultrasound that we are going to use to announce this pregnancy. Can’t wait to see them!!

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Both!! Love staying up late and getting up early. I hate the afternoon for some reason though, it’s my least favourite time of day. 
    kloe818manillabarredselig
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 weeks 3 days due March 15th

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Plums! 

Upcoming appointments: I have one today!

How are you feeling?: I am feeling very okay, I have just been beyond exhausted lately and getting really bad headaches at night. 

Rants/Raves: Week 2 of school is going well! We found out at the end of last week that DS1's school would be going to back to school in person starting after Labor Day. DH and I are now going back and fourth about if we should have DS2 and DD be at pre-school full time then. 

Questions:

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a morning person. If I am not in bed by 10pm I turn into a really grumpy person. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 28, 10w 4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out. Hopefully soon with NIPT!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 olives

Upcoming appointments: I have MFM and genetic counselor next week (carrying mono/di twins so all the appointments!)

How are you feeling?:  The nausea is definitely less severe, though the general tired/blah feeling is still around, and I am having trouble eating much, which is no good because you are supposed to gain SO MUCH with twins. Also, hot flashes! I did not have these with my first and they are terrible. I feel like I have a fever half the time. 

Rants/Raves: I have been very frustrated having to move to an MFM (high risk OB) from my happy little family med practice. Even more so because the office has been so difficult with appointments, etc. I am finally getting in to see the doctor for the first time next week at almost 12 weeks. (I did have a dating ultrasound at 8w, when I found out there were 2 and this whole thing got crazy)

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Morning for sure. 
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

jenotontxredseligmanillabar
  • xvividashxvividash member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 22nd; 11w+4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime 💚

Upcoming appointments: October 5th 

How are you feeling?: Fatigue has been terrible, but very thankful to not be nauseous. 

Rants/Raves: I recently got admitted to the ER for bleeding, but very thankful baby is ok. I have A- blood, so they gave me the Rhogam shot to be safe. So thankful little one is well. 

Questions: Is the fatigue getting better for you ladies? 

GTKY: are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person, but not by choice. 😂
    redseligmanillabar
  • @xvividash I’m due the day after you and my fatigue is still going strong. I went to bed at 6:30 the other night I just couldn’t function anymore. 
    xvividash
  • @xvividash I’m still pretty tired too... although poor sleep is probably a big contributor. I finally went ahead and got a pregnancy pillow, hoping that will help! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

xvividash