April 2021 Moms

FFFC 8/28

Walk Through Fire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Ok ladies, lets hear some confessions today!

Re: FFFC 8/28

• @mamabee1113 I am so jealous! I've been looking for a discreet place I could cat nap at work
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried looking it up in the glossary and couldn't find it - can you fill me in on what FFFC means? I'm assuming Friday and Confessions are in there somewhere but not sure of the rest haha
  • I prefer vanilla over chocolate.
  • @juliebird6 Me too! DH calls vanilla "plain" and insists that's what everyone did but it's in reference to cake and it was usually yellow cake or white cake, not plain. He's full of it.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Haha well in contrast to those of you confessing to napping at work, I did not leave my bed on Tuesday or Wednesday this week for the entire day, with the exception of walking the dog. Even ate all meals in bed haha. I'm blaming it on pregnancy exhaustion and listening to my body LOL. 
  • bblair24bblair24 member
    edited August 2020
    We took off from school today (homeschool family!). I was so queasy this morning and I just didn’t want to do it. Soooo we didn’t. DD1 was like “wait, we can skip school?” I told her we’re not skipping. Everyone gets a day off every now and then. 😉
  • @theblondebump Your week sounds amazing (besides terrible symptoms of course). Honestly live it up hunny! I remember when my sister became a Mom & she said some days she barely left the couch, just held her newborn all day. She felt so guilty, but I say - enjoy it! These days of having the freedom to rest are fewer as little ones get older ❤️. And then I hear it comes back when they stop playing with Mommy lol. 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• @theblondebump @kelseyhh I totally agree! I always think back to being pregnant with #1 and how I would come home from work and literally just sit on the sofa all night....bliss haha! (minus the feeling like crap part!)
  • @theblondebump @kelseyhh I totally agree! I always think back to being pregnant with #1 and how I would come home from work and literally just sit on the sofa all night....bliss haha! (minus the feeling like crap part!)
    🙌🙌🙌

• @goldpolkadot I also miss letting the house look horrible while I relaxed! I find as a Mom I’m more uptight about keeping things in order (though it doesn’t look too clean as I type this 😂). 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• kelseyyh said:
    @goldpolkadot I also miss letting the house look horrible while I relaxed! I find as a Mom I’m more uptight about keeping things in order (though it doesn’t look too clean as I type this 😂). 
    My house is a disaster always 🤷

I have a good (bad) one. DH is brunette and I have red hair (was strawberry blonde and has faded to red/Auburn the same way many bleach blondes turn dirty blonde). Apparently there is some red on DH's side b/c both our girls have gorgeous red hair. I'm so happy they have it but worry 1. That if this is a girl, a brunnete daughter wouldn't get the same attention or 2. That if we have a son, he'll have red hair. I do not like red hair on males 😬🙈

• My daughter has been chatting and playing video games online with my friends daughter, so I've been living on the couch while she's entertained. I'm dealing with post concussion headaches so I'm on a low dose of Zoloft ( a pre pregnancy injury, I'm clumsy and hit my head on the chicken coop, oops. I'm on Zoloft because it's the only pregnancy approved med for post concussion syndrome) but Zoloft makes me tired too, so I've just been wiped out. I do have to confess, I like that it helps my anxiety a bit too. Not sure how I'd be doing without it.