January 2021 Moms
Options

FFFC Friday 8/21

Re: FFFC Friday 8/21

• Options
    When I took the December BMB's spreadsheet this week to make our spreadsheet, I totally forgot to make a copy first and accidentally deleted allllll of their info! For a few minutes their entire spreadsheet was just an empty list with only MY name on it! I eventually figured out I could restore all their stuff.  :#:#:#
  • Options
    whitealbum29 omg, hilarious. Good thing you were able to restore! 

It's not exactly a confession, but just found out I have a marginal cord insertion at the u/s (occurs in only 8.5% of pregnancies). They'll do another u/s in 4 weeks to see if it's a velamentous cord insertion (occurs in only .5-2.4% of pregnancies). If it's only marginal, it should be ok, but if velamentous, it means I'll have to schedule a C section 1-3 weeks before due date...so Xmas baby?  :s 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lavenderclouds I had a marginal cord with my last baby! I didn’t realize they were so uncommon, nobody seemed particularly phased by it but it also wasn’t velamentous. 
  • Options
    Oh, man @lavenderclouds, I’m sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed for good results in four weeks.
  • Options
    I’m milking this pregnancy for all it’s worth. I am legitimately exhausted and in a lot more pain than I was with my first, but I’m not making any effort to push through it. I’m working the minimum amount necessary to keep up appearances, nothing more.
  • Options
    I still haven’t told my boss I’m pregnant 😬
  • Options
    I've been lurking for almost 16 weeks and still haven't introduced myself. 😆
  • Options
    @lavenderclouds Oh no, I hope the next u/s brings good news!
    @40momma Hi!!
  • Options
    @aels12 me either, and I've been in an incredibly long (2-3 months now) hiring process for a promotion within my team  :#:#