December 2020 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-In 08/20/2020

This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant Board.

How far along are you?

Upcoming Appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 08/20/2020

• How far along are you? 23w6d

Upcoming Appointments? Ultrasound and GD screening next Thursday

Cravings/Symptoms? Strawberries and cookies

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Doing well! Nursery furniture is starting to get delivered, so it's exciting to start putting her room together!

Questions? Nope!
  • How far along are you? 23w tomorrow

Upcoming Appointments? First week of Sept

Cravings/Symptoms?  Not really a craving, but "whack on the counter" biscuits and fried plaintains are always welcome.  (I live in GA and all I want is biscuits from a can.  Pretty sure they are going to kick me out!)

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?  Nesting has been happening with me trying to organize everything.  But I get tired very quickly.  I also tripped stepping off the curb on Tuesday, so my whole left side is a pile of scratches!  Lifting things with a bum shoulder is also more difficult.  It is very sweet though having my husband take care of me and pouring peroxide over all the spots.  I am like okay maybe we can do this labor thing!  

Questions? Nope.

@feather_heather. Yay for nursery furniture!!  Ours is coming by mid-Sept.  That is where I want to be channeling the nesting, but I guess the basement works for now.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @dobiemom11 - Oh no! Glad you escaped with just a few scratches!