March 2021 Moms

Cramps

My first pregnancy was filled with nausea, vomiting and fatigue. 
This time around I’m driven by cravings, I’m exhausted, hardly any nausea and CRAMPS. I’m at 12 weeks and my cramps started hitting me hard two days ago. Talked to my doctor, no worries... no bleeding, no vomiting or fever. 
SO... just wondering if you mamas have had this too?? I read something that suggested cramps might actually be stronger during second and subsequent pregnancies.

Re: Cramps

• Hi OP! 

We actually have a dedicated cramping/bleeding/spotting support thread - there definitely are others of us who are experiencing symptoms like that if you'd like to check it out! 

Also, if you go over to The Knot and change your username, then come back to The Bump and log out and log back in, that usually takes effect, it will make it much easier to tag you! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• I have tried! And when I go to change it , it shows it’s already changed but it’s clearly not working 🙄 
    thank you 🙏🏼 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi OP, if you've logged out and back in but the change still hasn't taken effect, I would try emailing The Bump for help, I know others have had to do that occasionally in the past. Or if you try re-signing up with a new email address that might fix the issue as well, it's something connected with having an account on The Knot in the past, the two sites have kind of a disconnect. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes