Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-In 8/16

• edited August 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Mar 18th, 9w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DD10yo)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: can't wait to find out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a tater tot lol

Upcoming appointments: 8 Sep (which is too long lol)

How are you feeling?: pretty good, still pretty tired by the end of the day, but I slept really good last night 😴😴😴

Rants/Raves: work has been crazy busy and my brain feels fuzzy lately 😟

Questions: has anyone had a pap smear while pregnant before?? They want me to do one since mine was due in April but I'm worried about it.

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you picking? I could sing Coheed and Cambria's entire discography. Love them.🤘🤘🤘
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
    manillabartravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 27, 8+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DD is 19 mo

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry

Upcoming appointments: Aug 24

How are you feeling?: tired all the time. Waking up 2x a night to pee. Lightheaded sometimes. Queasy sometimes. Headaches sometimes. 

Rants/Raves: Anyone else ready for the coronavirus to just go away? I miss people. Skype/zoom is just not the same. I miss normal. This temporary abnormal sucks. Face masks suck. I can’t breathe and get lightheaded and dizzy. 

Questions: I have the same question about Pap smears during pregnancy. My last OB didn’t do one and I have a new OB who will do one next week. I’m a little nervous about that. 

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing?  ... idk! I’m probably the wrong person to ask. After becoming a Christian, I felt like I needed to stop listening to pop music. It just didn’t sit right with my spirit. So now I listen to contemporary Christian or messianic music. Not really the kind of music you do karaoke to. :)  but I guess one of my faves is Broken Things by Matthew West 
    redseligtravandas
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lego man, kumquat, or a strawberry

Upcoming appointments: 9/1 for NIPT and NT scan

How are you feeling?: Great! Finally feel like I can start controlling what I eat again instead of my stomach dictating what I can/cannot eat. 

Rants/Raves: Glad to feel a bit more like myself.  I'm annoyed that the NIPT is at the same time as the NT Scan.  Last time, my bloodwork was at my dr office at 10w so I had my results before the NT scan.  Sigh. Oh well.  I can't wait to see the little bean again!

Questions:

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing?  Whitney: I Wanna Dance with Somebody! It's my jam!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    manillabartravandas
  • @princessjenney I had a pap while pregnant last time bc I was due for one.  It was normal and I had a tiny bit of bleeding which he told me would happen, literally just a dot on a liner.  I'm not due for one this time.
    princessjenney
  • @princessjenney @peachy104 - I had a pap last time when I was 2-3 months along. It was exactly the same as normal. I always bleed a little after them so knew that would freak me out, but it was just the tiny normal amount. 
    princessjenneypeachy104
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 13/ 10+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a golden snitch 

Upcoming appointments: First ultrasound (finally!) next Monday, for NT

How are you feeling?: much better. I had basically no symptoms during my first pregnancy so the nausea I had this time was throwing me off. It seems to have subsided though, unless I’m starving or brushing my teeth!

Rants/Raves: not so much a rant, but my work has asked everyone to come back in 2 days a week after labour day. There’s no need for it, I can do all of my job from home and do it well. I’m debating telling them I’m pregnant and don’t want to come in...but I’m holding off until at least 12 weeks for sure. 

GTKY: I won’t do karaoke by myself so it has to be a duet or group song! I feel like spice girls is probably the way to go because even people who hate them will end up singing along 🤣
    manillabartravandas
  • @princessjenney I also had one last time around and per my OB it was just a normal part of the 1st appointment since I was about due for one. Minimal spotting afterwards. 
    princessjenney
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8 weeks + 5 days (March 24th)

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is 12mo)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A gummybear

Upcoming appointments: 1st OB appointment on Thursday

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous and tired, but maybe slightly less tired. I weaned my son over the last week so I think no longer BFing is helping with the fatigue. 

Rants/Raves: Raves-baby was measuring close to EDD on our dating US last week and my husband got to go. 
    Rants-My work switched to polo shirts for a uniform recently and they are not conducive to hiding my pregnancy bloat. I can't wait until I tell my boss I'm pregnant for the sole fact I can then wear what I want to work.

Questions: None today

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? I am the worst at singing, but I think the last time I did karaoke was also Spice Girls for Halloween a few years ago with friends. 
    redseligtravandas

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 23/8 wks 6 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: grape

Upcoming appointments: had my first OB appt today! 

How are you feeling?: Relaxed after seeing the u/s :) Nausea comes and goes, today was long so I’m beat. I slept so well the first few weeks, but now I toss and turn (and get up to pee) all night. 

Rants/Raves: nothing, just relieved today. 

Questions: I’m starting a Sea Band tomorrow for nausea - anyone use one?

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Probably something by Nicki Minaj - I prefer rapping karaoke over singing.
    manillabartravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9 / 11 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime

Upcoming appointments: 12 week screening ultrasound next week. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks due to two prior ectopics, so we saw the tiny bean and the heartbeat. Things seem to be progressing (i.e. I'm getting thicker, and still sick!) so I am not as worried about miscarriage at this point, but I am SUPER worried the ultrasound is going to show something wrong with the baby. 

How are you feeling?: Like I am having a non-stop, weeks-long hangover.  Queasy, headachey, thirsty, tired.  Oh, plus bloating, skin issues, peeing all the time, and super vivid, weird dreams. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I'm ready for summer to be over.  It's soooo humid here.  Rave - we have a temporary cat we are taking care of for some relatives.  I've never had a cat before and I have to say, she has been a fantastic pandemic/pregnancy buddy.

Questions: For those of you who already have kids, at what point did you start the "practicals" in earnest - planning out childcare, getting the nursery ready, etc.?  We haven't done any of that so far - I think due to the initial shock of the pregnancy and wanting to get through the first trimester - just acknowledged "yeah, we have a lot to figure out" :O

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Probably something emo/pop punk, which really speaks to my late 90s-early 00s heart :)

@princessjenney @peachy104 My pap was due this year and the OB says she's just going to wait until after the baby is born to do the next one, since all my priors have been normal. I wonder if doing one during the pregancy just depends on the particular OB, or whether you've had anything unusual show up before?

@gatorkj I've been wearing Sea Bands and they do seem to help. I don't care if it's just placebo effect, I'm all for any bit of relief I can get!
    redseligtravandas
  • travandastravandas member
    edited August 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 2nd / 12 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Babies are the size of plums
    Upcoming appointments: 8/25
    How are you feeling?: Tired, lower back pain, nauseous all day. I'm hoping the second trimester brings my energy level back!
    Rants/Raves:  Trying not to stress...MFM doctor explained all the what if's and told me after 16 weeks I will have ultrasounds every two weeks, cervical length checks every 4 weeks, echo-cardiograms on each baby between 24-26 weeks, NST's starting at 32 and delivery at 36 weeks unless they come sooner.   It's just a little overwhelming.  I'm still trying to process that i'm having two babies.
    Questions: 
    GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing?  I'm not a karaoke fan...
    @princessjenney @peachy104 Yes, a pap was routine for my first appointment in all my previous pregnancies.  I wasn't due for one this year.  I didn't have any bleeding after them but some women do...it's completely normal according to my OBGYN.
    @gatorkj Sea bands didn't work for me but I had friends who loved them.  Definitely worth a try!
    @cmortmain I didn't start the nursery with my first baby until the second trimester.  Start whenever you feel up to it!  .
    redseligprincessjenneygatorkj
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11 weeks today

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out next week!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a donut hole or a lime (didn't think those were the same size lol)

Upcoming appointments: NT scan next Friday. H is so pumped that he gets to go with me!

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, miserable. Yesterday was a tough day at work and then my daughter gave us a rough time at bedtime. I went to bed early but still didn't sleep well. Glad today is a work from home day but still struggling to make it through lol. Also I keep craving food that I can't actually eat.  Ok, enough whining!

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Total Eclipse of the Heart is my usual go to. Followed by nsync/backstreet boys, destiny's child, and spice girls. 

@peachy104 I think you can karaoke to anything, including contemporary christian music! I can think of plenty of dc talk or newsboys songs that would be fun for karaoke (although I guess that's more rock than contemporary lol)

@juliebeann yesss nice song choice!

@princessjenney @peachy104 like everyone else said, paps in the first tri are pretty routine, you're just more likely to get some spotting because the cervix is more sensitive in pregnancy. 

@gatorkj ooh if I'm doing nicki minaj I'd probably do superbass, while acting a fool lol

@travandas, it definitely sounds pretty overwhelming when you think about it all at once! I know it's hard but try to look at it one step at a time. I don't have twins, so I can't speak to that, but we had a lot of extra appointments with my daughter because I had low papp-A on my first tri screening and then they found a CHD/anomaly on her anatomy scan, so we did fetal echos and NICU consults, and lots of growth scans, and I ended up being induced because they were concerned for IUGR towards the end. We are all here for you and rooting for you and the babies! Hopefully we can be a good support for you, please feel free to vent here as much as you want :)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

redseligtravandas
  • Questions: For those of you who already have kids, at what point did you start the "practicals" in earnest - planning out childcare, getting the nursery ready, etc.?  We haven't done any of that so far - I think due to the initial shock of the pregnancy and wanting to get through the first trimester - just acknowledged "yeah, we have a lot to figure out" :O

@cmortmain I started buying stuff once I hit second tri the first time around.  The nursery was kind of storage of all the things until about the end of second tri when we started to organize a bit more.  The nursery was "done" around a month before baby.  Childcare depends on the area.  Some areas have long wait lists for infant rooms at daycares bc there's pretty strict headcount limits, especially now with covid guidelines.  If you know you'll be enrolling little babe pretty early, I'd start researching daycares around the end of second tri/start of third tri.  We also researched and "interviewed" a few pediatricians around 30 weeks.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/15, 10+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DS is 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, my sneak peek kit didn’t work so they’re going to refund me. But that’s ok because I’m going to have genetic bloodwork done by the OB so I’ll find out soon enough. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: tootsie pop, strawberry, or kumquat

Upcoming appointments: had one today! Feeling relieved seeing heart and growth. Next is in 2 weeks at 12 weeks just for peace of mind. 

How are you feeling?: actually feeling better, except I have a cold. Coughing and congested. Nausea has gotten way better though except when I have a coughing fit. 

Rants/Raves: rant: this cold. So annoying. Rave: baby is on track! (have had 3 prior MC). 

Questions: nothing now

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Maybe some Lizzo, I love karaoke   
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
    redseligprincessjenneytravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Definitely finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 raspberries!

Upcoming appointments: Intake appointment at my OB next week

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling ok, nausea is still operating in full force. MH literally ordered premade meals from Freshly for us (but mostly him) since I'm basically only eating toast and cereal. :D 

Rants/Raves: I'm ready for my nausea to give me a break! We're making good progress on decluttering our entire house, which is definitely a plus. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Hmmm. Probably Total Eclipse of the Heart! Or maybe Gloria by Laura Branigan!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

redseligtravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 23rd (9 Weeks and 1 Day) 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Grape

Upcoming appointments: September 10th

How are you feeling?: Rough! My nausea really turned it up a notch this past week. I have also been in bed by 8PM most nights because I'm just so dead tired! 

Rants/Raves: Still majorly on the struggle bus when it comes to working out. I think I only made it on my bike once last week. I was able to squeak out 15 minuets yesterday and I'm really hoping I can push myself to get on again tonight. I wish my schedule at work wasn't so busy so that I could sneak a workout in mid day when I tend to feel a bit better but my only option this week is at the very end of the day after I put my DD to bed. Rave- DH's birthday is this week and I am looking forward to some Indian carry out and cake!

Questions: What is everyone drinking these days other then water? I'm craving something that isn't water and fizzy drinks like Croix don't sound good to me. Juice would probably be more in line with what I am craving but I know all the sugar isn't healthy! Any suggestions? 

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Probably something from the 90's- early 2000's like Backstreet Boys  :D Of course I would only be singing with like 5 other friends otherwise it's not happening. 
    redseligtravandas
  • @mvt2003 I love decluttering! We have been using our extra bedroom as a dumping ground/storage area and we need to clean it out for baby #2. I'm looking forward to throwing things away! 

@treebagel Oh man that's a bummer it didn't work!! Is that common? 

@manillabar I have been craving sushi which is so annoying! I realize there are some types I could eat but it's so random and annoying I am craving something I can't really have. I literally eat everything other then raw fish and alcohol while pregnant too. I'm very laid back about food restrictions. 

@travandas That is definitely a lot to take in! I can understand why you are feeling overwhelmed. I also can't believe you are 12 weeks! My DD was born at the beginning of the month so it's weird with this pregnancy to see people so far ahead of me. 

@cmortmain I started seriously looking into all of those things once I hit second trimester. Daycare was something that I was really worried about because I have heard so many horror stories from friends who had a really tough time finding anywhere with availability. So I literally started calling and going for tours when I was a little over 3 months pregnant. It really depends on your area though because we had no issues finding a place where I live. I have a friend who lives in Denver that literally didn't have a spot until the week her maternity leave ended though. I do think with COVID it may be easier to find a place because a lot of parents have pulled their kids. 

@gatorkj Hey! I just noticed we are due date buddies! 

@peachy104 @princessjenney I'm getting a pap at my next appointment. I believe I got one when I was pregnant with my DD as well. 
    princessjenneymanillabar
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/21, 9 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Looking forward to finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A cherry

Upcoming appointments: 9/10 for NT

How are you feeling?: Exhaustion. Nausea. Repeat. Much worse than with any previous pregnancy. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's temporary! 

Rants/Raves: Rant - Huge project is underway at work and everyone I work with seems to be completely incompetent lately (pregnancy hormones have me grouchy)  and I feel so cruddy that it is difficult to focus on my work.

Questions: None for now

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing?      Don't Stop Believin'! 
    redseligprincessjenney
  • @jenotontx I have a rotation of water, bubly (seltzer), ginger ale and if I really want something sweet, I make myself a fruit smoothie.  
    jenotontx
  • travandastravandas member
    edited August 2020
    @manillabar Thank you so much for the support!  I appreciate it more than you know!  I definitely feel like a fish out of water when it comes to this twin pregnancy.  I don't want to come across as complaining or ungrateful in any way!  I'm so blessed to have these babies and cannot wait to find out what i'm having!  It sounds like you went through a lot with your daughter and understand the stress of complications.  Was your daughter okay when she was born?

@jenotontx Thank you!  I know, these weeks have flown by!  I keep checking in on the February board and they are so far ahead of me yet I will be delivering the first week of Feb...it's crazy. lol  Also, I have been adding sugar free gatorade to my water and also found Zero sugar Minute Maid pink lemonade to be delicious when added to my water!

@mvt2003 I love decluttering!  We just went through our closet and purged everything we don't wear.  It felt sooo good!
    jenotontxmanillabar
  • Gosh, thank you all who replied about my pap question! I had no idea it was such a common thing during pregnancy. I feel a lot better about it now. ☺
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
    manillabartravandas
  • jenotontx said:

@gatorkj Hey! I just noticed we are due date buddies! 

Woot! Thats also one of my bestie’s bday. She’s gonna be excited when I tell her, whether we land there or not.

jenotontx
  • @travandas, yes thankfully she did pretty well! She was 6lbs so small but not terribly tiny, and thankfully so far she has done well with monitoring by the cardiologist and pulmonologist and hasn’t required any surgeries! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @travandas, yes thankfully she did pretty well! She was 6lbs so small but not terribly tiny, and thankfully so far she has done well with monitoring by the cardiologist and pulmonologist and hasn’t required any surgeries! 
    That's not a bad weight at all!  So glad to hear she is doing well!  My kids were 6.9lbs, 6.3lbs, 6.2lbs and all born exactly at 38 weeks.  All c-sections. My last one was the only pregnancy where I went into actual labor and had to deliver due to pre-eclampsia.  I guess that's why i'm concerned that the twins will be small especially with them being born two weeks earlier than my others.
  • @jenotontx about the sneak peek... I have no idea. I have done it before successfully so I’m not sure what happened this time. I wonder if someone dropped my sample or something at their lab. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
    jenotontx
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/15 / 10+3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Undecided! DH is totally team green...I want to find out, but I may give in...

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Fig or kumquat

Upcoming appointments: 9/2 for Sequential screen and 12 week visit

How are you feeling?: Still on and off nausea. Exhaustion is all of the time and my boobs are huge already!

Rants/Raves: A little rant...thinking of quitting my full time job and starting my own business...my parents have very fortunately offered to supplement our income while I get started, but I am questioning the timing. I also know that I mentally I can't stay at my current job...just feeling so confused about it all and not knowing what the "right" answer is.

Questions: None for now

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Would not karaoke by myself, it would have to be with a group, Don't Stop Believing sounds good!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

redseligmanillabartravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9w3d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A soda can tab?? lol or a cherry

Upcoming appointments: September 3rd

How are you feeling?: Not too bad. I'm still having some food aversions, just in general, but I'm actually managing to eat more stuff. I had salad for three days in a row after not being to handle veggies for weeks, so that's been great. I wake up sometimes during the night with a bit of nausea, but for the most part, it's been very mild. The fatigue is still going strong though.

Rants/Raves: I had another appointment on Tuesday to check up on baby, and our little one is actually starting to look more babyish! I saw the little arms and legs, and baby was bouncing around in there :,) I got a video of the little feet moving around. I can't stop watching it.
    Surprisingly not much as far as rants go this week lol what a change.

Questions: Baby's heart rate on Tuesday was 190...my doctor said its normal, nothing to worry about, but I've always heard that around 160-170 is the norm. Has anyone else experienced an ultrasound where baby's heart rate was extra fast like that? 

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Oh gosh, I honestly don't listen to much music. Don't hate me, but it'd probably be something by Taylor Swift.
    redseligmanillabartravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 30th/8 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding our

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a raspberry 

Upcoming appointments: in two weeks (impatient) 

How are you feeling?: The occasional wave of nausea but I’m not as picky about food. Fatigue is still going strong! Now I’m having problems getting restful sleep. Symptoms or no symptoms, I always worry! 

Rants/Raves: Walking around while wearing a mask on a hot summer day is excruciating. 

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Something from the 80’s. ‘Take on Me’ by A-ha or ‘Forever Young’ by Alphaville. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    manillabartravandas
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9 weeks 5 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We will be finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Strawberries!

Upcoming appointments: I have one scheduled for 12 weeks.

How are you feeling?: I am feeling okay. Have been spending my days on the couch in meetings getting ready for the first day of school next week. My nausea is slowly starting to go away.

Rants/Raves: Just starting to get nervous for the start of the school year and how everything will be. Everything is all so up in the air and changes daily.

Questions: none at this time.

GTKY: It’s karaoke time! Which song are you choosing? Any Taylor Swift song! 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021