I am starting this just to get things going. I know September hasn't been started yet, but I know we won't be doing anything then. You can see my story in my signature, but I am excited to be moving on to our next step. We decided on Donor Eggs after 2 rounds of IVF with my own eggs at 42 & 43 yrs old *TRIGGER WARNING* (all abnormal and 1 chemical pg).
Now at 45, we really have no other options. My friend (who I met on this site by the way) and I are doing a shared cycle with a clinic in Utah and are SO excited to hopefully be making babies with the same donor and grow our families with 1/2 sibling babies. This is a blessing for us both. We look pretty similar and share similar desires for our kids, so it was pretty easy for us to decide on a donor and our husbands will be headed to Utah next week to start the process!! Our donor is a proven donor with a child of her own and has so far been able to produce good numbers and quality.
We expect our donor to start stimming again in about 3 weeks for a retrieval around mid September. At that point, with fertilization, the wait for embryos and then PGS testing, we should be transferring our chosen embryo's sometime in October!
Please share below if you will be joining the October group and your story!! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!!
Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo 3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID Di/Di Twins @34yo) Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 5 MC's: Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019 Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!
IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing, RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls, 2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing, FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG ******************Starting Donor Process June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19 October 2020. Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too DE Retrieval9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS 10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!! PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL DE FETOctober 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)