March 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 8/4

I decided to start one on my own.

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child. ((Please feel free to share your loss story if you haven’t already.)) Also a general TW (trigger warning) in that previous losses will likely be discussed in this thread.

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: What was your favorite pre-pregnancy dessert?

Re: PGAL Check-in 8/4

• Options
    How far along are you?  9 weeks today

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?  Had a big scare over the weekend with a lot of bleeding but the doctor found a heartbeat and I'm feeling better after 2 and a half days of couch rest. 

Any upcoming appointments? Wednesday 8/12 I have my next ultrasound which will be basically just a heartbeat check (best OB ever).

GTKY: What was your favorite pre-pregnancy dessert?  Ice cream or cookies. I don't think I can pick. 
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this @kloe818 !

How far along are you? 6 weeks 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I'm feeling some nausea ramp up a bit, which makes me feel much happier, weirdly. Emotionally, I'm still anxious. I just need to make it to Friday at this point to get to my ultrasound. Having a bleed on Saturday put me seriously on edge. 

Any upcoming appointments? First ultrasound on Friday

GTKY: What was your favorite pre-pregnancy dessert? All of them, please and thank you! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mvt2003 Sorry you and I spent our Saturdays dealing with the same BS. Good luck on your U/S!
  • Options
    ugh yes so sorry i totally missed this last week! I will start one for this week <3
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker