Babies on the Brain
Options

Worrying to much

I have a beautiful almost 17 month old daughter. I am 32 years old and have never been on birth control. Since having my daughter I have meant to start birth control but never did. I think I experienced implantation spotting today. My periods have been irregular since my daughter was born but I am possibly 6/7 door. 

My question is, with second pregnancies can you feel something different earlier? I know I'm not confirmed bfp but the spotting and there's been a tight puking sensation just like with my daughter, but with my daughter I didn't start feeling that until closer to missed period.

Thanks for any responses. I know I'm worrying early but I can't help but feel different.

Re: Worrying to much

• Options
    I have had four pregnancies and they have all been different. I say this with love, you’ve gone off the deep end. If what you have experienced was in fact implantation bleeding and not just spotting then there is no way you’d have already produced enough hcg to already feel nauseated. You’re probably feeling pukey from the anxiety of a possible unplanned pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I have a beautiful almost 17 month old daughter. I am 32 years old and have never been on birth control. Since having my daughter I have meant to start birth control but never did. I think I experienced implantation spotting today. My periods have been irregular since my daughter was born but I am possibly 6/7 door. 

My question is, with second pregnancies can you feel something different earlier? I know I'm not confirmed bfp but the spotting and there's been a tight puking sensation just like with my daughter, but with my daughter I didn't start feeling that until closer to missed period.

Thanks for any responses. I know I'm worrying early but I can't help but feel different.
    QFP
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::