March 2021 Moms

Solo Mamas

Hey ladies! Starting this thread because, while a lot of people on here have beautiful relationships, not all of us have that experience.

This thread is for mamas who are doing their pregnancy solo or have unsupportive partners. Feel free to introduce yourself, share your story, vent, or leave some words of encouragement for others. Happy posting ❤

Re: Solo Mamas

• I will be the first to share, since I create the thread lol. My name is Angela. I have a 20 month old daughter named Aurora. Her dad is not in the picture at all. I have been with my SO for 3 months and recently ended up pregnant. My SO has taken it as awfully has he could. He is still legally married so that causes him stress. He keeps having moments of extreme resent towards me and to be honest, I have no idea how to handle it. So, im the true single mom nature, I just carry on and figure things out on my own because that's what needs to be done.

My situation is a mess and I can say honestly that never in a million years did I imagine myself being almost 26 knocked up by my second baby daddy, who is still legally married to someone else. On a brighter note, I am closing my first a house at the end of August, so I will have a home for my growing family!! Hooray!!!
  • Congratulations on the new house! How exciting! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much ❤❤❤
  • @angela0822 I’m not a single mom (so much respect to all single moms!) but was solo parenting until DS was 1.5 years old. SO and I lived in different countries at the time; an hour plane ride away/6.5 hour drive. I relied on myself a lot and it was just tough not having other adults around to talk to. 
    Pregnancy Ticker