December 2020 Moms

Meal Plan Monday

Can't believe it is almost August already!!  

What is everyone eating?

Cookout over here and then leftovers for the rest of the week.  We had company this weekend, so lots of little containers of things in my fridge.  

Re: Meal Plan Monday

• edited July 2020
    Does anyone have any Good, Easy, Healthy snack ideas?

I’ve mostly been eating a lot of cookies... 

I made some cucumber tomato basil salad which is delicious and refreshing.  And I added.... sardines....  they’ve always seemed so gross, they’re on the good for you fish list and they’re actually not too bad.   Less fishy tasting than tuna in a can,  and I think less mercury.     I bought some sardines from a local middle eastern store that are in chili oil. They’re not very spicy but have a little bite that is pretty good. 

Other than that. Cookies and fruit ice cream and 2 root beer floats yesterday.   
  • @autumn87654321. Cookies sound awesome right now.  I have been mostly doing granola bars, string cheese, and fruit as healthy and easy.  
  • Loading the player...

• I made these ice cream sandwiches today. Yum! 
    🍪 🍦 🍌 🍦  🍪 
      Trader Joe’s gluten free cookies, (like Tate’s from others stores, I’m not even gluten free but they’re so good). Just a little ice cream on either side and some big chunks of banana in the middle. Then  freeze for a few hours.  The banana is just like ice cream once it’s frozen and much healthier. Half the ice cream equal the delicious. 

I’m thinking it would also work with a little yogurt or peanut butter to get the banana to stick and still be pretty ice cream Like. 

I also think the baby really loved it to because he was moving a bunch after I ate it.  my husband and I even saw my belly move for the first time!