February 2021 Moms
Options

Weekend plans 7/24

My weekend is starting with baseball and pizza!  I put in just enough effort to get out the paper plates and order the pizza. I'm done for the day!

Re: Weekend plans 7/24

• Options
    Spending time with the hubs and the stepson. Probably going to suggest take-out because I don't feel like cooking.  Need to finally finish organizing my kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we've only lived there for 2 months now, lol  :D
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    Pizza tonight for us too! We started a new tradition of Friday night pizza night lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We’re driving back tomorrow from our trip. 8-9 hours in the car with two kiddos. Then Sunday we’ll probably do grocery shopping! 
  • Options
    Today is my husbands big 30th bday! We are getting takeout and laying low this weekend. We’ve been traveling to my in laws 3 hours every weekend lately! We go back next weekend again queue the exhaustion
  • Options
    A game tonight with a couple friends and then being lazy and taking naps the rest of the weekend.
  • Options
    Food shopping tonight. We’re telling families this weekend!  We’re going to my bro’s house tomorrow evening for his birthday (that was almost two weeks ago). I didn’t want to announce at his birthday celebration but 1.  He’s not one to care about that. 2. The next time my family will be together is for my niece’s 7th birthday in a month and I really don’t want to do it then. On Sunday, H has to work in the morning the we are going to his parents for a family day. His sisters already know so it will only be a surprise for his parents. 
  • Options
    My weekends right now are Sunday/Monday. Bigs plans are genetic counselor appointment and acupuncture on Monday. Hopefully nothing more than grocery shopping on Sunday!
  • Options
    Cleaning my house and packing us up for the big road trip next weekend, while MH packs himself up for a flight Sunday. 
  • Options
    We're sorta taking things as they come this weekend, but hopefully tomorrow we'll get to Lowe's to get some odds & ends & maybe look at fixing my car! 
  • Options
    DS ended up going to bed really late last night. He woke up early so I brought him in our bed in hopes he would sleep a little longer since we have a long day today. Good news, he snoozed for another hour and 15 minutes. Bad news, he peed through is diaper and now I have to do even more laundry. Win some, lose some I guess. I mean I would have loved if he slept late so I could have slept late and my very tired pregnant self didn’t have to do extra laundry, but at least he went back to sleep and isn’t being a total turd!