March 2021 Moms

Weekly randoms 7/19

A little late lol but new randoms! Also please feel free to start any of the weekly threads on your own, I won’t be offended haha 

TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekly randoms 7/19

• Is anyone thinking about how they will eventually announce to friends/family or even on social media?? I would love to hear everyone’s ideas! 
  • For family, we’re going to send a video of my daughter saying “I’m a big sister” and see if they can figure out what she’s saying (she’s 2). For everyone else, I found a T-shirt that says “good things are coming” so likely will incorporate that in a photo somehow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I dont know! Ive really been thinking  about my social media announcement. I think i want to wait until MUCH closer to the date, probably christmas?   The people who matter to me the most already know. 
  • Thinking but not sure yet. Wanted to take a picture with our daughter and writing on the beach but she didn’t really cooperate lol. We did see a rainbow today and I took a picture of that, maybe we’ll do something with that. 🤷🏾‍♀️ No clue. Definitely waiting for late fall or early winter to announce 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited July 2020
    I'll hit second tri the week of my son's 3rd birthday, so I'm pretty sure we'll incorporate an announcement in with some birthday pictures! 

We already announced to family with a "big brother" shirt.  My parents and in laws are first generation Korean so they didn't quite understand haha.  They were thrilled once they figured it out.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • ohheyitsbohheyitsb member
    edited July 2020
    bcashaw said:
    I dont know! Ive really been thinking  about my social media announcement. I think i want to wait until MUCH closer to the date, probably christmas?   The people who matter to me the most already know. 
    I'm with you on waiting to disclose on social media. It was the same for my first.

I think we are going to start slowly telling people as we see them in person. I love the idea of putting my son in a big bro tshirt and waiting to see how long it takes for people to notice. We are doing small visits here and there as COVID19 cases are thankfully better controlled in my state. 
  • My seat belt is really bothering my right boob. Itll either hit the nip or rub the inside and they are so strange feeling right now its bothersome. Sometimes it almost feels like I have milk in them. 
  • I have only told two of my best friends and two of my closest coworkers. We haven’t even told any of our family yet because we want to wait until after the first appointment to confirm heartbeat. I will definitely wait until 2nd trimester to announce publicly. Probably after I get NIPT results back and know the sex of the baby. 
  • @mvt2003 that’s so cute! Let us know how it goes!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017