March 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in 7/14

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child. ((Please feel free to share your loss story if you haven’t already.)) Also a general TW (trigger warning) in that previous losses will likely be discussed in this thread.

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: What is your favorite season?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: PGAL check-in 7/14

• Options
    How far along: 4+5
    Feeling: I’m feeling okay so far. I had some difficulty getting some meds that are part of my protocol, so that stresses me out today. Symptom wise, a little fatigue, a little light headedness, a bit of increased urination. However, nothing that’s knocking me over and making me feel overly secure.
    Appointments: I have a viability ultrasound and meeting with a nurse on 7/31.
    Favorite season: I love summer because I’m a teacher, but I adore fall because I can be pretty basic lol.
  • Options
    How far along: 5+1

Feeling: My boobs are crazy sore, some acid reflux, some nausea, some fatigue - I’ve also been testing on pregmate every other day and the lines are getting significantly darker. Feeling cautiously optimistic, but I know I will keep testing every 2nd day until my appointment. I just have a lot of anxiety. I had an emotional breakdown at my husband yesterday “bc he just doesn’t understand.” 

Appointment: ultrasound + first dr appointment 8/3 - it was the earliest my dr will make appointments. 

Fav season: Fall!!! I live in the south and it is the best weather, and I love the leaves and Halloween and everything harvest-y. Pumpkins!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @amw2013 three cheers for being basic and loving Fall!!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Physically, the nausea is really kicking in and boobs still super sore. Emotionally, I’m all over the place. I keep looking for a milestone that I can count down to to feel safe but I’m not sure if that really exists. 

Any upcoming appointments? Bloodwork and US with RE on Thursday 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? Winter! I love sweaters, hot chocolate, Christmas, and my birthday is in January lol. 

@myfingerhurts I totally understand the anxiety. It sure is nice to see those lines get darker!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    How far along are you? 4+0

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I'm feeling pretty good, just really tired. I am having a lot of anxiety due to a very early loss last month. Everytime I go to the bathroom I'm just terrified to wipe... Really trying to focus on positive things and stay calm. 

Any upcoming appointments? 
    No appointments yet- I'm even anxious to make one in case something happens....I just need to start making some calls. 

GTKY: What is your favorite season?
    Super basic over here, too! Lol. I love fall! Can't wait for that pumpkin spice 😂