Options

Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 7/13

Estimated due date (EDD): 

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your best / favorite childhood memory?
ECat504
SO
SD (11/2010)
DD1 (09/2014)
DD2 (10/2015)
Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)

Re: Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 7/13

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 
    11/15

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:
    Eggplant?

Upcoming Appointments: 
    Glucose test in 2 weeks, I think. Scheduling another private U/S around week 25 also. Can't wait to see my sweet baby's little face! 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

Lol, I had a weird childhood. Most of my favorite memories involve my best friend who passed away a few years ago, I was talking to her mom last night about how we would empty her toy bucket and her older brother would put us in there with a bunch of pillows and blankets and push us down the stairs :D lol!
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/18

Week of pregnancy: 22

Baby is the size of: a coconut 🥥

Upcoming Appointments: Last week in July. I need to call the office because they made my next appointment with not my midwife. 🤦‍♀️

Rant/Rave: My husband keeps telling me I have slowed down faster this time around. 😑 (I'm also a lot bigger at this point than last time) . He says you need to keep moving or else I'm really going to struggle at then end. 😑 This time around is also a summer pregnancy and my first was a winter pregnancy. He claims he means this all in a nice/good way. Sorry bud but there is no nice way. 

Rave-Hubby and LO felt baby kick finally!!❤

Questions? 

GTKY: What's your best / favorite childhood memory? Sunday lunch at my grandparents that are no longer around. Or my best family camping trips. It being home schooled with my three other siblings two older and one younger than me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited July 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/19/20
    Week of pregnancy: 22
    Baby is the size of: as tall as a Sbux trenta cup and as heavy as a football! 
    Upcoming Appointments: fetal echocardiogram 7/21 
    Rant/Rave: started DD on a new bedtime routine last night because the night before was a straight up disaster. Last night went surprisingly well and I’m praying we can continue on this trajectory so that we are all happier as a family. We had been letting her stay up too late with us since all the covid stuff started and it has resulted in a tired cranky kid who was extremely inconsistent about sleeping in her own room. 
    Questions? Nope. 
    That’s a super hard question. I would say that some of the best we’re going on two week long camping road trips every summer with my grandpa, sister, and two girl cousins. It was just us four girls and we had an insane amount of freedom to do whatever we wanted since people who raised kids in the 60s were super lax! 🤣 We went out with him every summer between the ages of 7 and 11 I think.  We followed a theme most years, for example one year we learned about the Indians and followed the trail of custard last stand and all that, one year we learned about dinosaurs and did like pretend digs for fossils, one year we learned about the gold rush and got to go gold panning in a couple rivers. It honestly astounds me that he put together all those trips without the internet the way we have it today! Lol

Edited for spacing 
  • Options
    @BabyL52716 so jealous that you SO felt baby kick! I am dying for my SO to be able to feel. Keep waiting for those kicks to get strong enough but am worrying that my anterior placenta is going to make it harder this time. 
  • Options
    @Ecat504 that sounds like such a fun memory!!!!