Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board)

Re: Week 4+ (12/22-12/31) Check-In 7/13

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15w 4days 12/31

FTM/STM/STM+:  stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pear

Upcoming appointments:  regular OB on 29th

How are you feeling:  hellish. I was in the hospital twice this week. They changed my meds a bit and gave me fluids with potassium and a sugar bag, so I’m actually a little better today. 

Rants/Raves:  I’m taking a mental health afternoon- little dude and I are headed to the lake. FX I don’t throw up- we both need some normal. 

Questions: is anyone drinking like the Boost or Ensure drinks? I was thinking about adding one. 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) I miss sweets!!! Cheesecake! Kaluha Cheese cake ☺️☺️☺️🙃

• karmbakarmba member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD 12/29 15w+6d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An eclair

Upcoming appointments: 7/20 - finally!  I feel like it's been forever since I've been to the doctor.  I liked the idea of visits every 6 weeks in theory, but now I'm realizing it's a really long time.

How are you feeling: Good, just tired still.  I have a feeling tiredness is going to last the entire pregnancy this time around.

Rants/Raves: I finally got a second monitor and set it up this morning for the first time.  I wish I'd bought one months ago - it's soooo nice!  If you've been wavering on a second monitor - buy it if you have the space!  It makes my home office set up seem so much more official haha.

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) Hmm, I'm big on sweets and I usually pick anything chocolatey.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:17 weeks tomorrow 

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th 

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan the 29th 

How are you feeling: Feel better. Wanting to feel all the kicks soon 

Rants/Raves: I’m stressed about schools around us going fully virtual.... what do working moms do? How am I going to homeschool with a newborn, 1 year old, 3 year old, and being a full time student? UGH 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) I really depends on my mood... I love no bake cookies, cheesecake strawberry cake, chocolate/caramel candy. And hot fudge. I love hot fudge 😂
  • akorosakoros member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec 29th, so 15w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: It's a boy

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an avocado (using the 16 week image, since I'm only one day off)

Upcoming appointments: July 15th, getting anxious. It's just a checkup, but still

How are you feeling: Physically fine. Emotionally kind of nervous. I've passed the point where my last pregnancy ended, so am now in uncharted territory

Rants/Raves:  
    Rant: Not ready for it to be Monday. Boss's boss being lecture-y and snarky today. We've got a ton to do, stop with the attitude and wasting our time. Still skittish about telling people. My mom's been telling some family, which is fine, but when I tried to tell some close friends the other day I got all anxious and backed away.
    Rave: Dad is home from the hospital and seems to be doing ok so far. I'm also home, and happy to be here. 

Questions: None right now

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Ice cream or pie. But not necessarily together, I don't really like a la mode very much
  • *Lurking from week 3

@the_road_to_oz I drank those meal replacement boost high protein drinks 2x/day at snack times with my last baby. All of my babies have been sga (small for gestational age), so my OB said it *might* help. I don’t have any concrete evidence either way, but I don’t think it hurts, so I plan on starting it up again when I get to the stage where baby starts gaining rapidly. Last time I found the version that had the highest amount of protein.

@akoros I’m so glad your dad is home from the hospital!
  • @the_road_to_oz I also supplement my eating with the “liquid meals” or a protein shake as much as possible. It’s a good way for me to get solid calories (protein) in without just eating crap.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16 weeks as of midnight!/ 12/28

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM, my boy will be 2 in Dec. 🙂

Team Green/Pink/Blue: ?? Hoping for pink but happy with whatever we receive. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An avocado

Upcoming appointments: Next won’t be till the middle of August

How are you feeling: Fine! Morning sickness has finally departed (thank goodness!) but still so very tired. 

Rants/Raves: This pregnancy was a complete surprise and I’ve been stressing over the idea of having 2 so close together. I was planning on going back to college to graduate with my associates at least but with covid, pregnancy, and a toddler I just don’t know how well I’ll cope. Being a mother has been amazing by far but I did struggle with my mental health for quite sometime after DS was born. 

Questions: is anyone else starting to feel the intense pain in your lower back? Heard it’s common but I had almost no symptoms at all with my first and I’ve been feeling every pregnancy symptom this time. 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Really starting to love frozen chocolate. Any chocolate will do at this point, choc chips, Hershey’s, Twix etc lol.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec. 28

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd time

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: avacado

Upcoming appointments: early August....

How are you feeling: still full on morning sickness most of the day but I had it through 2nd trimester with my other 2 so...

Rants/Raves: vacation coming up with my family. Nothing pregnancy related. 

Questions: none now. 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) ice cream or cherry cheese cake...or ice cream cake...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16 + 2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: avocado

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan and ob checkup in August 

How are you feeling: feeling better!! 

Rants/Raves: I’m hoping my nausea is finally gone! It had gotten really bad last week but maybe it was just ending me with a bad week lol

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) probably donuts 😍