Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board)

Re: Week 2 (12/8-12/14) Check-In 7/13

• jchpgjchpg member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19 weeks tomorrow!

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the bump is telling me baby is as tall as a piece of string cheese 😂

Upcoming appointments: AS next week

How are you feeling: pregnancy-wise good. Heart burn is real, so I’m trying to mange my food intake- definitely failed with that today after eating like 6 freshly baked cookies. Baby didn’t move a lot today so it got to my head- but as I’m relaxing for the night he’s moving around a bit and has calmed my nerves. 

Rants/Raves: copy. paste. repeat. 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board). I’m a sucker for sweets. I was recently living in Europe and the chocolate and French desserts (anything) are just amazing. 
  • @jchpg I’m getting a lot of days where I don’t feel baby too. Then I’ll feel a definite movement after hours of panicking or the next day. I can’t wait until it’s all more obvious!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    12/8, 19w tomorrow!

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Green! Averting our eyes at the AS

A mango

Upcoming appointments: 
    AS Saturday. Can’t wait but also nervous

How are you feeling: 
    Overall good. Headaches are back after being gone for a couple weeks so I’m taking a magnesium supplement. Also using a belly band for support so I can still run but that’s getting tougher.

Rants/Raves: 
    I feel like I usually do rants, so I’m trying to think of a rave. Hmmm, my step daughter has been cleaning the house a ton to earn some extra cash! She’s a really good worker and it’s an awesome set up. She even takes the dog on long walks to give him exercise. It’s great for her because she’s staying busy and making money, and great for us because she’s doing the jobs we don’t want to do haha!

Questions:
    Any STM+ have advice on when movement becomes more regular? Ie, noticeable every day?

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat?
    Probably Red Velvet cupcakes from “Two Little Red Hens” bakery in NYC. When I lived there, we used to treat ourselves to them every couple weeks and they were just perfection. I also love love love tiramisu and my almost-MIL’s homemade eclairs. Yummmm treats.
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11/2020 18w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Cucumber

Upcoming appointments: AS and fetal echo on Thursday!

How are you feeling: Good! Nervous for my appointments on Thursday, but excited to see her again!

Rants/Raves: My rant is that I still haven't felt baby girl move at all!

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? I love a flourless chocolate cake!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/14

FTM/STM/STM+: stm+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink

First the size of an m&m
    Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan next week

How are you feeling: good as long as it's not humid outside.  Heartburn is apparently now a nightly thing. 

Rants/Raves:...

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? This baby is a thing for plain cheesecake. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 08/12/2020 19 weeks today!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Will find out Friday!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a mango!

Upcoming appointments: AS Thursday! 

How are you feeling: okay. Annoyed with the dizzy ness and fainting. Really looking foreword to the AS now to make sure baby is okay 

Rants/Raves: rave. I get to see DH this Friday and find out what baby is! 

Questions: I feel movement here and there and not every day. When do people normally start feeling movement consistently like every day you know after dinner baby moves? 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? (stolen from an earlier Nov board) I’m not a dessert person actually lol but I love a good ice cream on a cone! I think it’s more the experience but still 
  • cassafrass15cassafrass15 member
    edited July 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11; 18+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sweet potato!
    Upcoming appointments: A/S Thursday
    How are you feeling: Good! I mean, bloated and anxious, but I’m trying to be positive.
    Rants/Raves: My asshole neighbors are STILL setting off 4th of July fireworks. Just, why?
    Questions: nada
    GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? My mom makes this incredible, from scratch apple pie that will change your life. I’ve never had another apple pie that resembles it or even comes close. Best food of Thanksgiving and Xmas!

@jchpg and @babymakes9 I feel you both on the heartburn. Mine is awful all day, every day without fail. It’s so bad that my OB has me taking famotidine 2x per day to manage it! 

@tryingktogku They won’t even have you start tracking movement until around 28w, and I didn’t start feeling regular movement until after 20w with DD. 
  • @tryingktogku I hit 20 weeks on Monday and just now I'm feel kicks 'regularly', sporadically throughout the day, and then looking forward to the evenings when I'm plopped on the couch and feel baby a lot!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• maisasmaisas member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec 14, 18w5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of an artichoke

Upcoming appointments: Next appoint is Aug 6th

How are you feeling: Tired

Rants/Raves: I want to say Im so excited to feel "fluttering" I started feeling them at 17 weeks exactly and my significant other got to feel too. I dont know I know its not what a bigger baby is gunna feel like but it feels like kicks idk why its called a flutter.
    Whats funny is seeing babies kick/put their hands against other mamas in video honestly grossed me out. But now that its just the beginning of it happening to me its so amazing. Theres a lot of things about pregnancy that were always weird/grossed me out and now that I experience them Im like wow nevermind its not gross lol.

Questions: Is anyone else still dead? Maybe Im not as tired as the first trimester but you know what. Im still tired.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Cheesecake

@cassafrass15 I guess I just noticed that the fireworks have subsided here. But they were going off MONTHS before 4th of july. They have HUGE ones that they set them off then car alarms start blaring from being shaken. 

@tryingktogku I had a ice cream cone yesterday and it got soggy in the middle and snapped off so it fell lol :( I like the idea of having a cone but I just get a cup usually. Did you find out what baby is!?

@babymakes9 cant go wrong with cheesecake, I like your baby's style! 

• @maisas I’m super tired too! Maybe it’s the heat but I still need a nice midday nap most days. Not as bad as first tri, but I haven’t had any kind of “energy burst” like I was expecting 💁🏼‍♀️