Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 7.13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Monday 7.13

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/8

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: benched until August

R/R: hi friends. I'm still here. I've been really struggling to participate as much during this benched period. As it's coming to the end soon though (2 more weeks of BC!!) I'm really going to try harder to be here again.
    Anxiety has really ramped up again this week regarding COVID. New cases are still low in NY thankfully, but watching it skyrocket across the country while everyone tries to figure out what school will look like next year has sent my anxiety into overdrive. My fb is filled with teachers from the various teacher groups I'm in speculating and worrying about this upcoming school year in different states which is definitely making my anxiety worse. I probably should unfollow those.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    @gingermama29 That is so hard. I am in NY too and am hopeful we can keep the numbers here low, but it is scary.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: HIU, CM/CP

R/R: Sorry I was MIA over the weekend. Thing were just crazy. We went to the social distance birthday party, but it was not as distanced as I had hoped. It was really hot so they served the food inside buffet style. It may be rude, but I raced in to get food first before any one else had been hanging out over the buffet. It was really awkward and I wasn't sure what to do. I was really torn between manners and safety. COVID just stinks. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 do what you need to do an unfollow those groups for a little while ❤️

@DoubleUp8 buffet style perfect 😅 that's like... The worst thing you could probably do in a pandemic. How many people touched the serving utensils?? Yikes. This is why any social gathering I've gone to has been just with family but there have been a few others included in these gatherings. And of course DH's family is all  anti-mask. They better change their tune if I get KU!!

Month/Cycle: 37

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: rock'em sock'em lovers, OPKs, temping, supplements, GF and DF diet

R/R: I CAN'T wait for next week. My car is being delivered!! We got the notice on Saturday that my Model Y is going to be ready. I was really hoping we could go get it this week Thursday or Friday since I took off and DH is on furlough but the dates we had as options were the 20th-22nd. WI doesn't recogize "direct to consumer" type car sales so we have to travel 2 hours to Chicago to go get it. But that's fine, more time to have fun driving home.

CS/Q: stupid OPKs are still light but they are slightly darker than normal. Hoping for my first positive/near positive when I test again in the evening. And guess what - FF FINALLY took those CD8 CHs away. I might eventually discard those 2 higher temps on CD12 and 13, but we'll see

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

@gingermama29 time seems to be flying for you! Glad your benching is almost over!

@DoubleUp8 that birthday party sounds awful. I honestly probably would have left. 🙈

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, scheduled HIO, PNVs, CM, CP, temping, tracking

R/R: I got a bunch of paint yesterday to repaint our master bathroom and paint our vanities in both bathrooms, so I’m excited to start on that today! I LOVE home projects and spend most of my summer doing DIY home projects. In other news, it’s been a week since my concussion and I think I’m FINALLY getting over the headache. My face is still bruised and sore but I like not having a pounding headache. Today is also DHs Friday and I think I remember him saying he would be done around 1:00 so that’s also exciting.

CS/Q: I started keeping a notebook with my cycle information, too. Not sure why but I like having a hard copy of some of this information. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @gingermama29 yay for being so close to the end of BC!! I’m with you with the social media induced anxiety. I’ve started muting the teacher groups I follow on fb because no one knows what is happening and it’s too stressful for me to watch other people go crazy about it!

@DoubleUp8 ughhh I feel like if I were to host a party right now I just wouldn’t have food or like tell everyone to bring their own. Buffet style inside is the worst option!!

@inthewoods23 I’m glad FF took away your CHs (things I never thought I’d say)! Hopefully your OPKs get darker soon!

@chindimples04 glad your head is feeling better!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CM, OPKs, PNV, baby aspirin, progesterone after O

R/R: Oh my goodness our lake weekend was SO NICE!! The cabin was pretty outdated, but it was directly on a private lake and had a bunch of hiking trails around it. We pretty much spent the entire weekend outside. I’m so tired this morning though, and have a super busy day on top of it! I started my OPKs this morning in the hopes that last month was a fluke long cycle and I will O in a timely manner this month. Hopefully I won’t use a billion OPKs again this cycle lol.

CS/Q: 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

@gingermama29 i totally get the anxiety. Especially for a music teacher who sees every kid in the school. I hope your district comes up with a plan that you are comfortable with. Have they issued anything yet?

@doubleup8 your story is what makes me not want to go anywhere! I hope you had some fun this weekend too!

Month/Cycle: 20/22 including 2 benched. 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R:  I’m sorry - I ghosted on Friday and then wasn’t around all weekend. Work got out of hand on Friday and then once I was at the lake house I didn’t have service (even though I’ve never had that issue before). I eventually gave up because it was nice to get a mental break. Ready to get back at it though! CD 8 already! I had to turn around 15 minutes into my commute to my client because I realized I grabbed 2 different shoes (I like to wear flip flops and change into my shoes when I get there) but I’m going to call it a win that I noticed it then and not after driving 45 minutes to get there! 

CS/Q:

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 yay for your car being ready! what a nice little ray of sunshine during all of this!

@chindimples04 I’m very jealous of your motivation for home projects! have fun!

@runningoncookies I’m glad you had a nice weekend too! We were outside for the most part also and I agree it was SO nice!
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 oh, your post wasn’t there when I was working on my reply! So glad your fake CHs are gone. FX for darkening OPKs!

@runningoncookies sounds like a perfect weekend! Vacation fatigue is so real!

@bows22 I have definitely worn my slippers to work by mistake because I forgot to change my shoes before walking out the door! Glad you caught it! 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @DoubleUp8 ooh, what part of NY do you live in? I'm in WNY. Sorry the party you went to wasn't as socially distanced as you would've liked. My aunt is throwing a baby shower next month inside a restaurant with no social distancing or masking mentioned in the invite. It's a hell no from me.

@inthewoods23 yay for new car soon!!

@chindimples04 oooh what color are you painting your room?? Share pics when it's done!

@runningoncookies I'm so torn about muting them. There's a big study coming out about singing and COVID in a week or so and I want to know the results. They're releasing results about instruments and COVID this week too. Ughhhh. Glad you had a nice weekend at the lake! That sounds so relaxing!

@bows22 not yet. The NY governor will make a decision about schools opening the first week of August. In the meantime, districts have another week or so to come up with a reopening plan assuming they get the go ahead. I love and miss my students like crazy but I'm hoping we stay distanced for now. Glad you also had a nice lake weekend! It is nice to get a social media break!  
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Yay a new car. My friend has a Tesla and it is so cool!

@chindimples04 Enjoy your DIY projects. It's amazing what a new color of paint can do. So much fun!

@runningoncookies I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend at the lake! I find it so restorative to get away into nature like that.

@bows22 Sometimes to just need to get away and unplug. 

@gingermama29 I live in CNY, but I lived in WNY for a decade before moving to CNY. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @bows22 glad you realized your shoe mistake before you got to work!

@gingermama29 oh I could definitely see wanting to stay a part of the groups that will be talking about those studies!