1st Trimester
Options

EXTREME LOSS OF APPETITE

I have zero appetite. I’m 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I have to make myself eat a cracker or half a banana or toast. The hunger keeps me waking up during the night but I the idea of eating is super nauseating. What can I do? I feel sooo far from second trimester  :'(

Re: EXTREME LOSS OF APPETITE

• Options
    I am sorry that you are feeling so ill.  I lost 16lbs my first trimester due to appetitie loss and extreme morning sickness.  My recommendations would be to make sure you are taking your prenatal and just keep eating small meals as you can.  I started eating a small snack every two hours (just a few crackers or something similarly sized).  Having an empty stomach makes me more nauseous, so I try not to let it get empty.  Also drink tons of water.  I keep making lemonade, since I can drink it a lot easier than plain water.  Ask your doctor if you are still having issues and they may be able to give you something to help.  Things got better for me around 14 weeks, but I still haven't gained any weight.  Best of luck!! 
  • Options
    I am the same way! I’m worried baby isn’t getting what it needs because of this. Dr is prescribing me Zofran next week. Hope you get the relief you need!