Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 7/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 7/10

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 20/22 including 2 benched. 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R:  It’s Friday!! We are headed to my in-laws lake house this weekend which will be a nice break.  I am so over working nonstop. However we canceled our family vacation with my family 😢. We were planning to go to the beach and we had a private house so at first we figured we just would only go to the beach, get take out, etc. But then my parents realized that *ahem* not all of us are really doing that at home and they didn’t want to be the police of who could go where. We’re all still going to take the week off and spend time together but it’s not the same. Stupid covid. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @bows22 enjoy the lake house! Covid has thrown everyone's plans for a loop. Lame!

Month/Cycle: 37

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: hitting the sheets, supplements, temping, OPKs, GF and DF diet

R/R: yayyyyy Friday! I spent a period of time in our office yesterday so that was nice speaking to people's faces instead of through the computer. Even video chat isn't the same! We were invited to my SIL for a BBQ but it is currently raining this morning so we'll see how that goes... My mind is already in "I want to go home" mode.

CS/Q: I feel like my cry-fest is going to delay O, but looking at previous cycles, my OPKs are still light on CD15 so I shouldn't worry about it for a few days

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: all the acronym things

R/R: it’s Friday? My meeting yesterday was super productive, which was awesome! Going to hit up some garage sales today with my mom. 

CS/Q: it’s just boring temp data.

@bows22 the lake house sounds like a perfect little get away! DH and I backed out on our family trip this year because BIL and SIL are in Florida this week and we just aren’t comfortable being around them after that. I’m annoyed by their selfishness.

@inthewoods23 my grade level team set up a social drinking hour video conference next week. I miss seeing them but I wish I could SEE them. Although I can mask not drinking in a video chat much better than in person. 🤣

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @chindimples04 dump a bottle of beer and replace it with root beer. No one will know you're not drinking actual beer  :D or use a bottle/container/what-have-you that you can't see through. Easy!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @bows22 what a bummer about your family trip! Are your parents isolating to the same degree you are? Can you still get together with them? Glad you can still get away this weekend and not work! Have fun at the lake!

@inthewoods23 hopefully O is soon! Glad you had a good time going into the office, it makes such a big difference seeing people in person! We're supposed to get a ton of rain later today too and it's already a blah day outside. I wouldn't want to go to a BBQ today! 

@chindimples04 ohhh I miss yard sales! Are you looking for anything in particular? 

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: started temping again today, trying for EOD until MH has his SA in 2 weeks, giving it the ol' college try (minus the loads of BC I used in actual college 😂)

R/R: I kept thinking yesterday was Friday so today feels like a Saturday! It's overcast and supposed to pour here today, so I'm hoping to do some of the inside stuff I've been putting off. I have a project to do for an online class and think I'll probably clean the kitchen instead bc cleaning is my way to procrastinate lol. We have outside plans for tomorrow morning but seems like they're going to be a wash and nothing else going on this weekend! 

CS/Q: not much to see yet

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: cm/cp, BBT, pnvs, baby aspirin

R/R: dropped my thermometer under my bed at 4:30am... So I'm sure my temp was a little off this morning. 

CS/Q: 

@bows22 bummer about your family trip, but enjoy the lake house!

@inthewoods23 rain always puts me in the "I want to go home and do nothing mood". Hopefully you can enjoy and eat good food at the BBQ... Do they take your dietary restrictions into consideration?

@chindimples04 enjoy the garage sales!

@_orchid_ hopefully your day is productive, in school and/or cleaning!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @bows22 enjoy the lake house! Last weekend at my dad's lake house was like a vacation!
    @inthewoods23 sorry O might be delayed again. It's wild how much stress affects it so much. Such a PITA!
    @chindimples04 I would not want to vacation with family that have been in FL right now, either! It seems they have their own priorities. 
    @_orchid_ haha! In this case the ol' college try is like the exact opposite of our actual goal. 
    @Kenneylynn3 ugh dropping your thermometer at 4:30 would be a terrible way to wake up. The power strip that all my stuff is plugged into next to my bed was switched off so I woke up at 5 when a battery died and started beeping  :|

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, OPK's, Proov, HIO EOD, Whole30, pom juice

R/R: Sorry the weather isn't great for many of you, it is beautiful here today! A *cool* 83 degrees sunny and a light breeze. Not much for plans this weekend. This EOD schedule for HIO is proving to be more challenging because we are so conditioned to HIO like rabbits during FW. MH is getting his SA soon but I'm operating under the assumption that he may have an issue and we need to give him 48 hours. 

CS/Q: 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @bows22 enjoy the lake! I'm sorry your beach vacation was cancelled due to COVID.

@inthewoods23 Yay for in person work! I was able to go in yesterday for the first time in 3 months. It was nice to see people, even if they were in masks!

@chindimples04 I love garage saling! Have fun with your mom!

@_orchid_ I'm impressed by your productive procrastination!

@Kenneylynn3 ugh, not the way to start the day.

@krash_ enjoy the beautiful weather

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: HIU, CM/CP

R/R: Excited for the weekend. We have a socially distanced outside birthday party to attend this weekend. I'm hoping it is safe. AF started, but then yesterday stopped, hoping she gets her act together and gets going so she can be over. DH has to travel next weekend and I am worried it will be right over the FW. :-(
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options

@bows22 sorry that family vaca is cancelled.  its tough when multiple households are involved and not everyone has the same comfort level.  hope you enjoy the lake house this weekend!

@inthewoods23 i pretty much live on "want to go home" mode these days, and even if it stops raining it could be gross out later.  sounds like a perfect opportunity to sit it out

@chindimples04 garage sales sound fun! and time well spent with your mom--enjoy!

@_orchid_ yes we're gonna be washed out here all weekend i think! i got called off work today (which is fine because i think most patrons cancelled their reservations anyway).  but i'm with you--a perfect day to clean!

@kenneylynn3 i drop my thermometer a crazy amount of times! lol i need a bungee cord or something on it to keep it secured to my nightstand

@krash_ jealous of your nice weather! and also jealous that HIO EOD is pumping the brakes--for us that's revving it up!

@doubleup8 FX that your FW timing works out! it sucks having to take it into consideration all the time and plan around it!

Month/Cycle: 7/6 AL

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, CoQ10, temping, OPKS, conceive plus 

R/R: had my annual today and discussed doing some minimal testing.  We are going to do CD3 bloodwork next cycle and then will see if we need to do CD21 (or similar) based on those results.  so i guess i'm pleased that next cycle might give me peace of mind, but it was a sad conversation because it triggered bringing up TW/ my loss 7 months ago /end TW.  also doesn't help that i feel pretty much out this cycle because we didn't HIO at all during what turned into my FW and DH just wasn't feeling it the past few days, so i feel frustrated.  

CS/Q: pretty sure O was yesterday, but since my temps are weird, i'm waiting for CH to move over to TWW.  not even worth uploading pic because temps are all over.

• Options
    @_orchid_ was hoping to find some old beat up furniture pieces that I could bring back to life and sell, but no such luck. Although I’m happy with the few things I did get! Sorry the weather isn’t cooperating with your plans. 👎🏼 It sucks when Mother Nature and a pandemic are working against you.
    @Kenneylynn3 I don’t think it messed with it too much! That’s about what my chart looks like around O without dropping!
    @krash_ I honestly prefer EOD timing. My body needs time to recuperate! 🤣
    @DoubleUp8 hopefully YHs travel doesn’t interfere with timing too much!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    tag from yesterday
    @inthewoods23 no an-O for me luckily, and i honestly might just stop temping for the rest of this cycle because its so out of sorts for some reason.  i wasnt any less consistent than usual!
    @krash_ no luck with your method.  usually i need to be a bit more aggressive lol
  • Options
    @_orchid_ the weather cleared up for us. It's sunny now. Still doesn't mean I want to see my SIL and her BF  :D  god I hate that guy. My procrastination on things is always with the TV. Oops!

@Kenneylynn3 I'm pretty sure DH's family 100% never recalls my dietary restrictions right now. We went over for dinner once and I still had a roll put on my plate  :|  at least with it being burgers and brats I just need to bring my own bun. Even if there is something I shoudn't eat, it's alright. I'm just supposed to avoid that stuff as best as I can. I mean, my MIL and her friend re-made our wedding cake so we could finally do the "eat your cake on your 1 anniversary" tradition and I doubt they even thought to make it a gluten and dairy free cake. I've done the thermometer drop before  :D it really shouldn't affect it toooo much. Occasionally I actually get out of bed and walk to my closet before I remember I didn't temp so I hop back in bed to take it. Stuff like that won't make it wildly off in accuracy.

@krash_ thank god for the premom app because I can see even on CD15 my OPKs were still really light last cycle and I O'ed on CD17 so I think I'm just stupidly getting it into my head that Tuesday's cry-fest is going to be a problem, but it might not actually be. We will see this weekend! We're a nice 80-ish today here. We had quite the storm come through yesterday so that must have really cooled things off! I saw something yesterday or this morning that was saying almost the entire country is seeing temps in the 80s and 90s which is quite unusual!

@DoubleUp8 have fun at the birthday party!

@asf0613 yeah I'm always running on the assumption that it's awfully humid outside even when it really isn't. I basically only go outside to grab our mail or actually drive somewhere. Glad you've got some BW lined up for next cycle!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @krash_ sorry for your rough wake up!
    @DoubleUp8 hope your FW timing works out.
    @asf0613 sorry for the difficult annual appt. At least hopefully next cycle will bring you some answers or steps to take now.
    @chindimples04 that actually makes me feel better!
    @inthewoods23 that's a bummer. I'm df and I hate going places and asking people about things. I'm really lucky family is supportive and don't make me feel crazy for double checking them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq