November 2020 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 7/9

2»

Re: UO Thursday 7/9

• Options
    @wychets :D:D:D *BARF*

@Ecat504 I'm cracking up and grossed out at the idea of cooking up their own placenta for dinner *vomit*  

@laurenmicheley in certain areas I'm slightly crunchy, but like cloth diapers sort of way, not delay vaccines/eat your own placenta/hypnobirth kind.  I like growing a veggie garden and will buy 2nd hand over new, but I'm not super into EOs (aside from them smelling nice and I can see them being useful in *SOME* aspects) or holistic living type things.  If that's someone's thing that's great, but not for me.  I had a real cute thoughts of doing natural childbirth with DD but got an epidural at 4cm lol.  I won't go into into saying gimme drugs NOW and will go as long as I can without  drugs with the twins, and I'd LOVE to try early labor in one of those bathtubs things for a little while because who doesn't love a big bathtub to relax in, I couldn't w/ DD cause my water broke immediately. But I don't think I'd get to fully dilated/effaced with no meds lmao.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    How are we supposed to know the top 20 names if they won’t release them! 🤬FU Covid!! Like really, out of respect for families dealing with COVID we won’t release the top names. So dumb!

Yeh, I don’t plan on eating any afterbirth, unless there is a money prize.. like Fear Factor. 🤣 

@wychets yes, on the money thing. I know it won’t work for a lot of people. But DH and I have been married for 8 years and dated for 7. We have always done split bank accounts. He pays the mortgage and I pay all the utilities. We don’t ever fight about finances. It works great for us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laurenmicheley I agree with you! The more I looked into it, the more science just says no.  So hard pass. I am also the least bit crunchy outside of watching what I eat and recently adding EO products to my line-up, but I am also give me all the bleach to clean, pain meds if I need them for labor and all the wine (when we can drink it again haha).  So you know, balance? Ha!
  • Options
    @potofgolden I thought that was weird too about not releasing the names. They usually don’t change too drastically year to year so I’ve been checking out the 2018 list. Would still be nice to know if my top names have shot up lately!