Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 7/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: WTO Thursday 7/9

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, HIO EOD, PNVs, temping, CM, CP, RHR, 

R/R: it only got to 99 degrees yesterday rather than 105, not that it felt different. 😂 Thankful my AF side effects are gone. I also have a video conference meeting this afternoon, so hopefully DH is home from work by then.

CS/Q: Nothing fun, but I’ll share anyway.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @chindimples04 good luck with your video conferencing!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: HIU, CM monitoring

R/R: Well, here I am. Really had my hopes up last cycle, and now I am really disappointed.

CS/Q: Not charting yet
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chindimples04 when it's that hot, a 4 degree difference means nothing lol

Month/Cycle: 37

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: YEEHAW cuz that's 95% of the time the position we're doing  :D, supplements, temping, OPKs, GF and DF diet

R/R: I survived my solo day of work since my coworker was off. Phew. But I killed it! I joked with my boss that I always have good karma on the days I'm solo because I'm such a rockstar worker. Emails were not bad, and most of the afternoon there were no calls so I could finally get caught up on a few things. When I'm out of the office, those are the days that seem busy as hell for my coworker and I don't feel sorry at all that has to deal with that.

CS/Q: My temps finally dropped back down. Had 2 days of higher temps. FF still has the dotted CH at CD8 so I'm hoping a positive OPK in the next day or 2 fixes that. Those higher temps gave me a little concern that maybe the O date on CD8 was right! Might work on getting my chart posted a little later.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 Boo! Sorry AF arrived. 
    @inthewoods23 glad your temp dropped down and you killed it at work yesterday! I love days like that! 
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 glad AF symptoms are less.

@DoubleUp8 sorry you are here.

@inthewoods23 glad solo went well. Is it you that has the lazy co-worker? If so, they deserve horrible days solo. 😆

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: opk (rant), temp (cs), pnvs, cm/cp, baby aspirin

R/R: rant- after the conversation a couple days ago, I realized my opk's are expired. So I'm not putting much stalk into them....rave- tomorrow we meet the donor!

CS/Q: I don't understand temping.... Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at? This is my first time temping ever. Disclaimer: not great about doing temps at the same time, but close to...maybe within a half an hour (when I wake up). The one that's way off, was over an hour, so I'm ignoring that one (CD 7).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 sorry for AF!

@Kenneylynn3 yes that's me with the lazy coworker! The work gods shine down on me at the right time lol. Regarding the temping - the point is to temp around the same time every morning before you get out of bed. The timing thing may not be super critical, but I think it's just so that it removes variables and keeps things consistent. When you get a temp shift of at least 0.3-0.5 degrees, that indicates that you've ovulated. Temps will stay elevated through your LP. What many of us do is the OPKs and CM to figure out when we get into the FW, then have the temps confirm ovulation has occurred by seeing the temp jump a day after getting a positive OPK. If you get a big temp drop back down at the end of you LP, then you know AF is on their way. Although some, like myself, don't quite get to pre-O temps until a few days into AF. Hope that helps!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @chindimples04 glad your AF symptoms aren't as bad! Still hot where you are though!!

@DoubleUp8 sorry you are here and it's a bad disappointment. CD1 is never easy, especially when your hopes are up. Hope AF isn't too bad. 

@inthewoods23 yay for a good solo work day! That's amazing that you were even able to catch up on other stuff while solo. 

@Kenneylynn3 I take my temp before I get out of bed, usually within an hour range. After O you'll see a higher temperature shift. It usually takes a month or two for you to see a pattern and to get a feel for your cycle (if it's regular). 

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: this, that, and everything in between

R/R: I wasn't here yesterday bc I met with a RE and had my head spinning from all of that. Had a million tubes of blood drawn, an ultrasound, and a finance talk, so it was a lot at once. I missed the boat on CD3 bloodwork this cycle, so planning that for August and am HSG then too. She recommended I start taking vitamin D so started that today. Bleh. 

CS/Q: nothing to see bc I haven't been temping. Not sure if I'm going to at all this cycle. I might opk though just bc I have them. 

• Options
    @_orchid_ it helps that no customers called us after like 1:30 so I had a few hours to get things logged. How did you US go? Did they say everything looked okay?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @chindimples04 I’m glad your symptoms are lessening today! It’s hard when you feel gross and it’s that hot!

@DoubleUp8 sorry for CD1

@inthewoods23 “YEEHAW” made me legitimately lol. I’m glad your solo day went well yesterday!!

@Kenneylynn3 it took me 2-3 cycles to get used to figuring my chart out completely! You’ll start to see some patterns as you get used to it!

@_orchid_ August HSG buddies! I hope the u/s was okay and your bloodwork is helpful! Frustrating that you just missed the CD3 bloodwork though. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CM, OPKs, PNV, baby aspirin, progesterone after O

R/R: Probably won’t be on too much this weekend, DH and I are currently en route to the cabin for our anniversary weekend! The car is SO FULL and I just said to him that when we get KU we are going to need a bigger car lol. I remember when we got this one I was so excited because it’s a hatchback and has more trunk space than my old car, but I really under-estimated what we can actually fit in here! It’s good for just us but hopefully eventually we won’t be putting the seats down when we travel and it’s not gonna cut it!

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @inthewoods23 glad your solo work day went well. Take that co-worker!

@Kenneylynn3 good luck temping!

@_orchid_ I hope the visit to the RE provides some answers and a path forward.

@runningoncookies enjoy the cabin and happy anniversary!!!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Vitamins, OPKs/Mira

R/R: Well folks, I'm back. I had to take a break for a few days because I had a feeling O was never going to come, and it never did - had a 32 day anovulatory cycle :( Back on CD1 now. It's so incredibly frustrating - the last time we had a chance to conceive was over a month and a half ago! Hoping things go better this cycle.

CS/Q: Nothing that can be solved here. 

@runningoncookies have a great weekend! Happy early anniversary!

@_orchid_ I'm sorry the RE appointment was so overwhelming but it sounds like you guys have a great plan!

@inthewoods23 literally LOLed at your yeehaw :) 

@chindimples04 hope you're surviving that hot weather ok!

• Options
    @inthewoods23 the ultrasound was fine, Ute looked good and she said ovaries looked great. From our history she thinks it's probably genetic so we'll see what everything comes back as. 

@runningoncookies I know, so close to CD3 but so far away! Yay August HSG buddies, might be the same day! Have a good weekend at the lake! Happy anniversary! 

@priyadoc FX this cycle is better for you. Sorry last cycle you didn't I, do you know if that's common for you?
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 thank you for your response! It makes me think that I need to go and figure out if I'm looking for temp rises/drops, what it means, and then willing it down so I remember 😂. 

@_orchid_ thank you. Thankfully I am regular, so hopefully they will start to make sense in a month or two. How did the RE appt go?

@runningoncookies enjoy your anniversary weekend get away! 

@priyadoc sorry your back. That sounds frustrating! Hopefully better luck this cycle!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @doubleup8 so sorry for CD1.  hope you do something nice for yourself today
    @inthewoods23 so weird about your CH! and lol at yeeeehaww! i just cracked up at my desk so thanks for that
    @Kenneylynn3 hope the meeting goes well
    @_orchid_ hopefully RE gets some results quickly for you, but nice that the first hump is done
    @runningoncookies hope you have a great time!!
    @priyadoc sorry to see you back over here, but at least you now have a fresh start with CD1.  hopefully your body cooperates this time around

Month/Cycle: 7/6 AL

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: all the things 

R/R: still here!  strip is dark today too and i'm honestly over this cycle already.  Today might be O day? DH has not been feeling great to HIO so i feel like we're not going to get another session in.  i guess that means ill be drinking this "TWW" and out other two sessions are likely unimportant this cycle which sucks. non TTC related? just work and more work blah!

CS/Q: rocky mountains over here!

• Options
    @_orchid_ it’s happened twice since I started tracking in March
  • Options
    @runningoncookies enjoy the cabin! Take me with you!!  :D

@priyadoc sorry for the annovulatory cycle. Hopefully this next one goes much more smoothly!

@Kenneylynn3 if you're on the FF app or website, they have some courses you can take to teach you about charting and what to look for in your chart.

@asf0613 was your cycle an-O last time? Or am I just confused? Hopefully that's not what's happening here! Your temps just don't seem to have any consistency. I think FF even says rocky temps can make O predictions unreliable (don't quote me on that). Hope things become clear soon enough
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 this heat is just insane and it's not even as hot here as where you are! As a true midwesterner I have to say, it's not the heat, it's the gosh darn humidity. 
    @DoubleUp8 sorry for CD 1. 
    @inthewoods23 yeehaw  :D:D:D
    @Kenneylynn3 so exciting to meet with the donor! For temping I just try my very hardest to not agonize over each temp each day but to look for the overall pattern. Hopefully things will start to look clear to you soon!
    @_orchid_ I'm glad you have a plan to move forward with the RE!
    @runningoncookies my last car was a Pontiac Vibe and I remember when we bought it how excited I was with how much space it had lol! I was excited to put the dog in the back/trunk, turns out she didn't fit and hated it back there. We just upgraded to a Volkswagen Atlas. 
    @priyadoc sorry about CD 1 for you too! 
    @asf0613 sorry about the late O. I hope YH feels better so you can add another HIO in. Light a candle and crawl into bed nekked  ;)

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV (when I remember Ha), BBT, OPK, HIO EOD, CM, Pom juice, Whole30

R/R: I realized this morning that the pom juice I have been drinking every day is actually pomegranate cherry  :| but luckily MH got regular pom juice at Costco. He is trying to get his SA scheduled but we are HIO EOD just in case. From what I have read more frequent HIO can't hurt if sperm quality is good but if there is a problem it might hinder. We did it 10 days in a row one cycle so if he does have any issues that could be contributing to why I'm not KU yet. Not much non TTC related going on. 

CS/Q: either my temps are very consistent or my thermometer is favoring temps. It did this last cycle too where I would have 3 days in a row of basically the same temp. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ and I totally lied about yesterday! It was 107! I just never looked when it was that hot!
    TTC History