Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What show/documentary/movie do you recommend the rest of us watch on cable/streaming?
TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: Week 1 (12/1-12/7) Check-in 7/8

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    11/30, 19+2

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM, DD almost 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Finding out next Tuesday!

mango

Upcoming appointments: 
    AS next Tuesday! 

How are you feeling: 
    Feeling ok. Been having lots of heart palpitations which in turn leads to anxiety. Also having lots of dizzy spells, which also is leading to anxiety. So I guess lots of anxiousness going on over here. Wish I could take my anxiety meds or have a glass of wine.

Rants/Raves: 
    Having our parents over for DD’s 2nd birthday on Saturday. Excited for her but bummed it’s going to be super low key.
    We have mice. We think only in the garage, but it’s freaking me out! My H is going to try and tackle the problem himself. 🙄

Questions:
    Anyone else feeling super anxious/dizzy/lightheaded? 

GTKY: What show/documentary/movie do you recommend the rest of us watch on cable/streaming?
    Currently watching Schitts Creek and You. Not sure how I feel about either. Really loved Outlander and Little Fires Everywhere. Billions is great! 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @bearmomma1 have a small glass of wine! I have 1-2 a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • flip25flip25 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    12/3, 19+3

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Finding out next week!

Jar of peanut butter

Upcoming appointments: 
    7/20

How are you feeling: 
    Now that my random vertigo is almost gone, pretty good besides random pains in my abdomen, probably just stretching?

Rants/Raves: 
    I've been feeling overwhelmed a lot lately, it seems like one random health thing after another (thankfully nothing pregnancy related) on top of the general anxiety about the pandemic. And I work for a very small company with no one to take over for my maternity leave, so we're currently looking to hire someone (who I will need to interview and train) and we are only about a month away from the busiest part of the year for us. There is so much I have to do now to prepare for when I'll be out, it seems impossible that it will get done. And I have yet to tell my boss I'm not planning on working (unpaid) overtime this year like I normally do.

Questions:
    None right now

We just watched Floor is Lava on Netflix. It was so random, but it was nice to watch something light and crazy since we've been watching a lot of serious shows lately.