February 2021 Moms

Hump Day Bump Day/ WTF Wednesday

Let your wtf moments from the last week out ladies or do whatever hdbd means when we barely have more than a food baby belly! 

Re: Hump Day Bump Day/ WTF Wednesday

• szwill86szwill86 member
    edited July 2020
    My DS always wants to ride his scooter. I warn him every time that we can’t go too far bc his almost 3 yr old legs get too tired and I’m not going to carry his scooter back home. Guess who carried a scooter back home this morning? 😑

edited bc words are hard
  • Thanks to the bloat and this being the “third” time... I look about 16 weeks pregnant and I’m 10. WTF body. 🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • @mdfarmchick I totally agree! I look way more pregnant than 10 weeks..I’m kind of scared to see what full term will look like 😆

I am still SO exhausted...wtf
  • I look and feel so pregnant too. I remember with my first I waited so long to see a difference and I’ve felt like you can tell since 5 weeks this time 😳. 

WTF water?! Why are you so disgusting right now. I usually love you. 😭
  • I’m nauseous and I’m just here for a pity party. I am trying 1/2 unisom and 25 mg of B6 3x a day - STILL so nauseous. I hate the gagging. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @birdiejo I'm with you on the water its gross rn. @sopranoali I also need a pitty party about nausea. My wtf is w my hair its greasy still straight from the shower...
  • I feel extra bloated right now.  Part of it has been my diet (which frankly, has been crap lately), but I'm *only* gaining stomach right now.  I was hoping to hide it a little longer, but I don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret all that long if my stomach keeps extending. People (especially at work) are going to start suspecting I haven't just gained a little weight back.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017