Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 7/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: TWW Wednesday 7/8

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 27/11-13

Timing: -5, -2, +1 or -5, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: Maybe Friday, but after my BFN yesterday, I am worried I'm out

R/R: Last night I convinced myself i'm out, but this morning CM indicates there might still be a chance. Trying not to get my hopes up. My longest cycle since stopping BC last fall as been 33 days and that was a major outlier, so we'll see. Waiting is hard.

Waiting GIFs  Tenor

CS/Q: No chart

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @DoubleUp8if yesterday was only 10dpo you're definitely still in it. Even 11 or 12dpo in a cheapie there's a chance! What about your CM makes you think you might be in? I was actually googling pregnancy CM late last night to figure out what, if  any, the differences are :disappointed:

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: cd34/15dpo

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 15-16 days

Testing: BFN on FRER at 11DPO (last Saturday) so not using another FRER unless I don't get AF today or tmrw and don't see a temp drop by Friday morning...then I'll test on Friday. Still lying in bed and considering taking an expired cheapie but if the sensitivity on that is 25miu and I got a BFN on a FRER which is 6.something miu there wouldn't even be enough time for it to have doubled twice and give a positive especially since expired are supposed to be less sensitive (and they expired Aug 2018).

R/R: I *know* a BFN on FRER should mean I'm out and that diluted FMU isn't why it was negative. I *know* I have longer LPs and temp still being up this morning is NOT a sign that I'm KU but I want it to be. Oh and the nicw little dip around 9DPO and the triphastic chart 👌 First cycle me is obnoxious. Hopefully I'm more chill next cycle. Expecting AF tmrw 🙄

CS/Q: temp still up today but the cramping and such is gone. Will be interested if it starts again like my normal day pre-AF symptoms 🤷

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @kvh22 I'm sorry your cycle is being so frustrating. I hope you get some answers soon.

Also, in regard to CM see spoiler, because it is sciency, but kinda gross:
    One book I read states about CM after conception "If it becomes creamy and stays creamy after ovulation, that's a good sign that you'll pass the next test." I guess this happens because "Once fertilization has occurred, cervical mucus safeguards and nourishes the newly implanted embryo." Who knew?

Creamy CM = It may have a lotion like consistency, or a more milky one, but it'll most likely be white or pale yellow...If you stretch this CM between your fingers it'll break apart.

TMI about my CM, this morning when I checked it, it looked like I had put hand lotion on my finger not CM. So they gave my symptom seeking brain hope. Maybe I just get weird CM before AF who knows. 

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton - Find  Share on GIPHY
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Hi all! I lurk around and don’t post much but did the intro post and some OPK questions in June.

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: Currently day 42 in this cycle. Thought ovulation was around day 17.

Testing: Most everyday. Most recently on Monday. Negative. 

R/R: Called my OBGYN about my cycle today. I have very bad cramps, bloating, tenderness, just want my period to come. Looking for any insight from ladies with longer cycles. March was my last month on the Pill. Did your cycles eventually regulate? How long did it take? The doctor says I can call back at 60 days, but wow that’s a long time away!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 21 

Timing: Not sure. 

Typical LP length: 12-13 Days

Testing: Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't come before then. 

R/R: Finally coming up for some air. I have been grinding away all morning trying to get caught up with notes from the last 2 days of patients. Finally have everything done but I have an afternoon full of people to see today. The good thing with being busy this week is that I haven't had much time to think about testing. I'm planning to hold off until Saturday but I may cave and do it Friday. Due to not knowing when I ovulated I have also convinced myself that I am out this month so I have been anxiously waiting for AF to just start more then anything so I get on with it. My tooth also still kind of hurts since going back to the dentist yesterday but I do think it's getting better. The Dentist said to give it a few days but to come back if I need to which is NOT what I want to be doing. 

CS/Q: No chart

@kvh22 I really hope AF doesn't show!

@doubleup8 I agree with kvh22 that you still have a chance! Hopefully you are earlier in your LP then you think. 

• @mkw8387 Welcome! I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with your cycle. 

@jenotontx I'm hoping the same thing! I think I will test on Friday too, so maybe we will both get good news! I'm glad your tooth is feeling a bit better. Hopefully, it continues to heal and feel better!

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @mkw8387 are you charting at all? I had a cycle like that in 2016 but my CHs were wrong and I must have O'ed way later. I generally regulate after two cycles but also have always been on a low dose or no estrogen pill. Basically, LPs are the same length but you can O later or earlier in your cycle (or have an anovulatory cycle).

@jenotontx I did a cheapie and it was a BFN so I'm not hopeful even though all it did was make me disappointed but not conclusive.

I'm wondering if I could have O'ed at a different time (or not at all yet) but the CM lines up with my chart and it's been dry for almost 2 weeks now so idk. Also, no CM going on which I think *is* an early pregnancy symptom so extra not hopeful. I wish my LPs weren't so long but it is what it is.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• And AF just started showing signs of coming. I think by tomorrow I'll be out. Good luck ladies! I hope you don't follow me to WTO. 
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 Nooo I'm sorry to hear that! I'm actually feeling AF signs as well though so I will probs see you over there. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/1dpo

Timing: -3,-1,O 

Typical LP length: between 10 & 11 days

Testing: planning for around the 17th if I can get some tests by then

R/R: I feel good about our timing but we've had many many cycles i  the past with brilliant timing that didn't amount to anything.

CS/Q: Nope:)