Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 7/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: WTO Monday 7/6

• Options

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CM, PNV, OPK, baby aspirin, progesterone after O

R/R: I hope everyone had a nice weekend! We were so busy but it was super fun. We went to a very small wedding on Friday, hung out with my parents and then some friends on Saturday, and yesterday DH and I spent the day walking around a nature preserve near our house and then watched Hamilton. So good!!! Now I have a crazy work day as it’s the first day of our extended school year program. I have a bunch of online speech sessions to do, and then I’m going into the district to evaluate another student. I’m also waiting on my RE’s office to call me back to schedule bloodwork. What a Monday!

CS/Q: nothing interesting yet

• Options
    @runningoncookies sounds like you had a great weekend!  how many people at the wedding?  i'm sure it was interesting being at that type of event at this time.  also i want to watch Hamilton!  i was fortunate enough to see it in person last year, but not with this cast

Month/Cycle: 7/6 AL

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, CoQ10, temping, OPKs, Proov, Conceive +, obsessing?????

R/R: i've been lurking over the past few days, just no time to post.  hope everyone had a nice weekend!  we saw friends and it was great overall.  my cycle is being strange again so i am unsure when O is coming.  i think i've been so busy lately that i havent been thinking so much about it, but now that i look at my chart and my strips, it's like wait what?  further, what could have been excellent timing for my OBGYN appt Friday is now....not.  still having the progesterone conversation though, i guess it will just mean another visit.

CS/Q: my temps are ALL over the place.  my opks are ALL over the place. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@runningoncookies sounds like a fun weekend! I want to watch Hamilton, I saw it in DC last year but it'd be cool to see it with the original cast. Hope your crazy work day goes smoothly!

@asf0613 ugh, sorry your cycle is such a mess! That's too bad about your timing not working out for your OBGYN visit, hopefully at least you can get the ball rolling on stuff now.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: Not jazzed about it being a full, regular work week this week! Haha. Other than that no complaints though, just hoping to get some stuff done today and set myself up for a good week ahead.

• Options

@runningoncookies glad you had good weekend! Hope the school stuff goes well!

@asf0613 it’s so aggravating when cycles are wonky! I’m sorry! I hope your appt still goes well. 

@the_most_happy sorry for a regular work week! I hope it’s quick! 

Month/Cycle: 13/12/5 al

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnv, coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby aspirin. 

R/R: we had a good weekend. All of our holiday stuff went well, so did my sessions! Surprisingly my opks are already positive. I got a good dark one last night and this morning. Dh and I didn’t get to dtd over the weekend because of our plans, but hopefully we still get good timing. I’m just glad my body seems to be acting normal this cycle. I always wonder if it’s because it’s my “good side” getting ready to o, with my remaining tube when things are good. 😂 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @runningoncookies I'm glad you had a fun busy weekend! Hopefully the extended school year program isn't too hectic!
    @asf0613 I'm sorry you're having a weird cycle too! Hopefully things regulate soon.
    @the_most_happy Hopefully the work week isn't too rough!
    @photographerwife Hopefully you get some good HIO sessions in over the next few days! I'm glad your body is normalizing a bit.

So I'm just going to post this here then probably hop off the dailies until my body figures its shit out. AF never really came. What I had hoped would become full fledged bleeding just ended up being intermittent spotting all weekend. I called my ObGyn and we talked extensively about my last cycle, how and when I was testing, what all was going on with the spotting over the weekend, etc. They're starting me on Provera and CD 1 will be... sometime in the nearish future? Maybe? Hopefully.... 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @runningoncookies ahhhh how much did you LOVE Hamilton??? DH and I watched it together Friday night. I'm gonna have to watch it again soon though. 

@asf0613 sorry your cycle is a mess and you aren't seeing your OB/GYN Friday after all. So frustrating. Hopefully O is coming soon!

@the_most_happy good luck with work this week. I hope it flies by!

@photographerwife glad your body seems to be cooperating this cycle! FX for you!

@ashaislurking ugh sorry your body is not cooperating. Glad your OB/GYN has a plan for you.

Month/Cycle: 13/7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: benched until August

R/R: no sign of bees in the house this weekend thankfully. The exterminator I called on Friday called last night and will be coming out this afternoon for an inspection to see what we're dealing with. I'm hoping it's a quick easy and inexpensive fix. Oh and our igniter needs replacing in our oven. DH tried preheating the oven on Thursday and was unsuccessful. We had to air the house out  good cause the smell of gas was really strong. The stove still works at least but ughhhh. Just one more thing. Otherwise not much else really going on. It's going to be super hot (in the 90s) and humid all week which I am not looking forward to. Thank goodness for AC.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @runningoncookies I really want to watch Hamilton! Maybe I will rope MH into an at home date night this weekend to watch it. 
    @asf0613 sorry for your wonky cycle. I hope you get some clarity soon!
    @the_most_happy also not jazzed for a full week. I need a day to recover from the long weekend!
    @photographerwife I'm glad your body is being normal this cycle!
    @ashaislurking sorry you're still in limbo. I don't usually hope for CD 1 but I hope you can move on from this weird cycle soon!  <3

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, CM, OPK's, Whole30, pom juice, pineapple core after O and HIO EOD

R/R: started a Whole30 today. We need to do a big grocery trip today since we didn't really prep for this at all with the holiday weekend. Going to try to freeze some of our open non-compliant stuff today, the unopened bottle of wine can wait but the opened one will have to be dumped. My CD 3 blood work all came back normal. I will follow up with the OB today and see if she has to order the SA for MH or if he needs to ask his dr to order it. 

CS/Q: 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @asf0613 looks like we get to be "wtf cycle" friends haha

@ashaislurking did they run a pregnancy test too just to be 100% sure? Just when you thought it was over! Ugh

Month/Cycle: 37

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: HIO and stuff

R/R: had a good weekend with the family! My parent's neighbors were shooting off fireworks in their backyard so we had a very front row seat to that. Then one of them didn't make it up in the air and part shot into our direction. His behind my vehicle. DH was glad we had taken my car instead of his (because it still has it's winter tires and it was uppers 80s all weekend) haha. Their grass also caught fire at some point and later some cardboard caught fire resulting in massive flames. I didn't see it but there was definitely an orange glow behind my car. Good times.

CS/Q: I guess we're starting early with the WTF cycle. Who TF gets crosshairs on CD8 when they normally don't ovulate until CD17?? That wasn't even a 0.3 degree temp jump!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @runningoncookies sounds like an eventful weekend! 
    @asf0613 sorry your cycle is so wonky. Hopefully it sorts itself out soon.
    @the_most_happy hopefully it's an uneventful work week and goes by quickly.
    @photographerwife hope your timing is good.
    @ashaislurking sorry AF never really showed! Hope it shows up soon.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: cm/cp, opk, BBT, pnv, baby aspirin

R/R: sorry I go from active to inactive. Just depends on the day and all I need to get done. Finally was able to download premom app so I can save opk pics there now. Weekend was uneventful and my week is turning out to not be as busy, so I think that's a good thing.

CS/Q: nothing really to see

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

@runningoncookies Glad you had a good weekend. Agree Hamilton was so good, it was one of the highlights of 2020 for me so far!

@asf0613 Sorry about the strange cycle, I think the visit with your OB/GYN could still time out well for starting progesterone this cycle!

@the_most_happy Agree about the full work week, lol. I am off to a slow start.

@photographerwife Yay for O coming early!

@ashaislurking Sorry about your cycle, I hope real CD1 comes ASAP.

@gingermama29 Ugh for the oven issues but thank goodness for no bees!

@krash_ Yay for normal blood work!

@inthewoods23 WTF FF lol. Hopefully it will figure itself out. Glad you had fun with the fam!

@Kennylynn3 Yay for a not busy week!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Starting the IVF estrogen priming protocol!

R/R: My body decided to spare me the inevitable BFN this morning and have AF show up yesterday on CD25/9dpo (oof). I would be super stressed about my shortest ever LP (8!) but I guess now that we are moving forward with IVF it doesn't matter. Poor DH has his SA today which he is not thrilled about, but I keep trying to view every step of the process as hopefully one step closer to the child we desperately want so FX. 

CS/Q: Nope. Weirdly my temp was still above CL yesterday when AF showed up. Didn't bother temping today. 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @runningoncookies that sounds like a great weekend!! Hopefully this week isn't too crazy with ESY starting. 
    @ashaislurking wtf is up with your cycle?! Glad your Dr is onboard with getting AF jump started. Hope CD1 is soon! 
    @asf0613 jealous you saw Hamilton in person last year! Being so close to NYC I wish I got in more often to see shows, but life. I think the last show I saw was... 2015?! 
    @the_most_happy I hope this week goes quickly for you and it's productive!
    @photographerwife glad you had a good weekend and that you're getting positive opks. That's interesting that you've noticed a difference between your good side and not so good side, the research need in me would want to take notes every cycle lol
    @gingermama29 yay for no need but boo for your oven! I feel like it's always something with our house too. Our kitchen appliances all have a habit of going around holidays when we're either coming a ton or having people over. Hope it's an easy fix!
    @krash_ good luck with your whole 30! I just picked up some healthy cookbooks from the library and am making it a goal to cook something from each at least 2x a week. How are you feeling about your CD3 bloodwork coming back normal? 
    @inthewoods23 wow I'm surprised you got CH already for an increase that slight! It will be interesting to see what happens in the next week. And wow about the fireworks and the fire!! Glad your car is ok!
    @Kenneylynn3 I'm not always here either! I try to be consistent when I can get on. Hope this week isn't too crazy for you! 
    @legallykate yay for starting the IVF process! It seems like that was quick for you, that's great that you're able to get started with everything going on. FX everything goes well with DH SA and with starting the estrogen priming!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: same thing we do every month Pinky

R/R: had a pretty good weekend despite being in a mental funk from CD1 on Friday. My area went nuts with the fireworks on Saturday - it sounded like we were in a war zone from about 830 until I went to bed at 1130. We stood in our front yard for about an hour and just spun around watching fireworks go off. Someone nearby was also releasing paper lanterns which was really cool to see- they were floating over our house one by one and we counted over a dozen once we noticed them. It reminded me of fireworks when I was a kid before the town set them off instead of everyone on the street. Went for a long bike ride yesterday and spent a lot of time hanging out in the yard. Today I'm having some different issues so just hanging out inside. 

CS/Q: nothing to see bc I keep oversleeping and missing my temp window lol

• Options
    Urine neg, running blood to be totally sure. In house lab, should get results shortly after lunch. I've already picked up the Provera. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @asf0613 so jealous that you saw Hamilton in person!! Sorry that O is being confusing this cycle. 

@the_most_happy also jealous that you got to see Hamilton in person. After watching the recorded version I really want to see it live. 

@photographerwife I’m glad your body appears to be behaving this cycle! Good luck with getting the BD session in!

@ashaislurking gahh I’m so sorry that you’re still in limbo with what is going on with your body!!

@gingermama29 omg it was SO good!! Better than I even expected it to be! Sorry for the oven troubles...hopefully you’re able to get it fixed soon!

@krash_ good luck with Whole30!

@inthewoods23 I really can’t believe that FF already gave you CHs haha! 

@Kenneylynn3 I’m glad your week is looking like it’s going to feel manageable!

@legallykate I’m glad you guys are able to really get the ball rolling with IVF right away!

@_orchid_ that sounds really cool with the mix of watching fireworks and watching paper lanterns! We had some people setting off fireworks in our neighborhood but nothing too crazy. 
  • Options
    Popping back in now that I'm not our running errands in a blazing hot car (remind me to tell my husband to check that out).
    @gingermama29 I'm glad there were no bees over the weekend. Hopefully you get some good news from the exterminator today and that you get your oven fixed soon!
    @krash_ Hopefully the Whole30 goes well for you! I'm glad your CD3 labs came back normal!
    @inthewoods23 That's awesome that you got to see some fireworks. This is the first year I've missed the displays (I usually go out to a friend's house on the riverfront but that wasn't happening this year). Glad everyone is alright with the random fires. Safety third! Also FWIW I don't agree at all with those crosshairs.
    @Kenneylynn3 Hopefully your week stays chill and you get some nice relaxation time!
    @legallykate Hopefully you get some good results from the SA. Sorry your LP was super short but I'm glad you get to keep moving forward with your RE!
    @_orchid_ My cat was going NUTS with all the fireworks on Saturday night. It was insane. I'm glad you get to have some outside time! I laughed out loud at your WAYDTGKU!

I'm cleared to start the provera (finally) so hopefully AF will ACTUALLY show by the end of the week (maybe not, maybe next week... or the week after that... but I'm being hopeful).
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking 🐀 🤣 can't tell which one I am lol
  • Options
    @ashaislurking hopefully AF comes soon!!
  • Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited July 2020
    @gingermama29 glad your bee issue is under control!

@krash_ I would hope your OB can order that for YH. Mine did at least.

@_orchid_ yeah that was a shock to enter my temp this morning and then all of a sudden see the calendar change colors. I literally have nothing in my chart besides the temps that would alter any kind of O prediction.

@legallykate AHHHHHHHHHH  :# I mean that in a very excited way! GL!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @legallykate That's so soon!!!!! So much excitement (and also nerves I'm sure) BEST OF LUCK!!! <3<3<3
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @legallykate omg!! Good luck!! So excited for you!
  • Options
    @legallykate !!!!!! Wooo!!!!

• Options
    @legallykate yay!!!! Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    CD1 for me - it was too busy of a Monday but I’ll see you guys tomorrow! Just want to say @legallykate I saw your update and practically cheered out loud! Let’s get this party started!!
  • Options
    @legallykate Omg SO exciting! Here we goooooo!!!!!!! You can do this! Go get an ice pack and some arnica, baby!!!! Don't forget to sterilize before you inject because we totally did the first time :# !!! (This is my official reminder too, to discontinue any fish oil supplements a few days before retrieval, it's also a blood thinner!!!!!!!) 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes