Options

Week 4+ (11/22-11/30) Check In - Week of 7/6

Estimated due date (EDD): 

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately?  
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Week 4+ (11/22-11/30) Check In - Week of 7/6

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @1sttimemomma98 good luck with court!!! I know that must be so stressful.
  • Options
    @bserena thank you! I think I’d be more comfortable is anyone could come with, but bc of COVID I have to go alone haha. But it’ll be ok, looking forward to my AS next week!
  • Options
    Good luck @1sttimemomma98! xo Thinking of you!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @1sttimemomma98 Good luck! Going on your own does not sound easy!
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten I am so nervous about that too!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @acdc1109 The tech had to do a lot of jiggling around and had me get up and walk around so she could be sure DD1 was a girl. I think if they know you're using the a/s to determine gender, they'll do their best to figure it out for sure! Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts +1 to #teamminivan! We just bought my grandma's van (she isn't driving anymore and it was a good deal when we needed it!). It's a 2006 Chrysler town and country. I'm loving the sliding doors and stow 'n go seats! (yeah, so not sure how to spell that).What are you getting? 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @acdc1109 I put my mom's H on finding me a good minivan duty (he was VERY pleased to be assigned this task). They'll be driving it out to us in a few weeks (they live in NJ we're in WI).
    But it's a 2010 Honda Odyssey exl 🙌  I'm super excited for it! I don't think it has stow n go seating but the middle seating is super customizable. Apparently you can have the full middle bench, or remove the middle section to have 2 captain chairs, or push the two together and have a shorter bench or removed the middle and a captain seat and have 1 seat and the back row. Plus dvd player! DD might tolerate car rides longer than 20 mins if I can distract her with Moana or something.

That's aweaome that you're getting your gma's van! The idea of sliding doors is 😍 no more yelling at SD to not ding the car next to us with the car door!!!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lalarose22 ahh I can imagine!! good luck!!
  • Options
    @lalarose22 YES! I slept like crap and OMG I have to pee! Literally in the waiting room for AS now 😍😄 I'm so excited to see the twins and for MH to FINALLY get to see them!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @acdc1109 yay for a good AS! :) 

@surlyjaneausten @lurvleybunchococonuts @lalarose22 good luck!! Can't wait to see US pics :)
  • Options
    @acdc1109 congratulations on baby boy #3!!!
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with little one!!
  • Options
    @1sttimemomma98 ugh what a pain!!! Sorry to hear it was such a mess. I hope it didn't mess anything up for you! Maybe you will be able to bring someone for support by the time your next court date comes.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I had a two vessel cord with DS and had to have an ultrasound every month to check growth progress. He came out at 8 lbs 13oz!